strawpoll.me/10084227
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aren't you forgetting something?
The original scheming princess CYOA?

You're right, I did forget something.

The rest of the pages.

2/3

3/3

user-Author, I'm just letting you know I started my Slavemancer CYOA, somewhat copying your set-up.
I hope you'll be proud by the final product and pat my head and tell me I did good.

I can't quite make a build for this. I really can't. Maybe I'm not the dom guy.

There's only like one build for it anyway. Punishments really need to add two stats instead of just one.

You're not alone. I tried. Got about as far as the end of abandoned description. Just kinda sad really. Since it didn't immediately make my dick hard I'm just gonna assume it's not for me.

Well I know I'm blatant sub material.

There is also Eddy CYOA, but it's somwhere in the depths of my folders, can't find it.

Look at this

Your CYOA made everyone sexually frustrated
That's hot

>Highborn (70)
>Traditionalism
>Legendary Magic (20)
>Oration (0)
>The mages
>No companions

Background: Highborn
Politics: Traditionalism
Allegiance: The Crown Prince
Talents: Legendary Luck and Socializing

I simply seduce the Crown Prince, become his mommy gf, marry him, and become Queen again.

Easy

I'm fine with being a sub, I've got author work to keep me busy.

Its okay, user. Most people on /cyoag/ and /d/ want to be dominated.

He's kinda insane though, and by kinda i mean totally.

powers basic upgrade, tech head and successful probability

clothes cape and glasses

the cycle never ends

>Scheming princess cyoa

Can someone post it please. I remember making a bodyswap/skinwalking build for it based on demonic magic or something to become the Prince.

I wanted to keep my sanity and my penis.

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

Alright folks we are back in business, still working on the text lore section which might double in size by the time its done, and I'm currently looking to expand other sections. I'll start working on the next poster companions section tommorow.

Now however I have a number of polls concerning you lot, the number of which will be increasing as I sift through the work I have ahead of me.

> strawpoll.me/10054741
> strawpoll.me/10083788
> strawpoll.me/10084227

Answer what you can and I'm here if you have questions or whatever may have you.

>Skinwalking
>Sanity

Did Island CYOA ever get any more updates?
I remember seeing it a couple of years back, and I thought it was pretty dope.

Well where does it say that? You can't just add things like that afterwards.

Anyway, I still go with the plan
He's only somewhat spoiled and cruel, still very intelligent, and it points out he will still be a competent ruler.

My Legendary Luck will protect me from anything bad his insanity may bring and I can calm him with my socializing. Both should also mean I successfully seduce him.

I'm Queen, the Royal Family isn't disturbed in any way, it's quick and easy, I can roll in right from my already noble background with experience, and I get bonus fetish points.

It's a simple yet very efficient build. Fuck companions, they'll just get in my way.

It's literally a clone of a clone of a clone. There's no substance to it, they're all the same.

If someone posted that one, I might as post the first CYOA I ever made.

By the way, which of these 3 sounds better?
Symbro
Symbrote
Symbiobro

Whatever do you mean, user?
Skinwalkers are simple nature spirits.
I followed one once, and it showed me the glories of the natural world.
Do not fear Skinwalkers.
They are your friends.

It's THE original, it's the others which are clones of this one. Newfriends those days.

Are you ok?

And he expects an update to something that old?

It's objectively the best solution though. No civil war, no intensive plotting, or key target assassinations. Nope. You just pay your Prince bro a nightly visit, steal his body with demonic magic and maybe obliterate his soul. Your old husk/body will be found in the morning and everyone will be told the Princess died in her sleep, of a sudden illness. Then begins your reign of benevolence + penis exploration.

One casualty, the Prince, and that's the absolute minimum anyway.

Cloaking Suit
Talia
Size Modifier
Shape Modifier
Color Modifier
Hard Light
Projector Upgrade
Voice Modifier
Projector Screen
Nanobot Injection
Government Watchlist

Secret Agent Adventures are go.

Symbro: No Homo ed.

This is not real, we all are just simulations.This is not real, we all are just simulations.This is not real, we all are just simulations.This is not real, we all are just simulations.This is not real, we all are just simulations.This is not real, we all are just simulations.This is not real, we all are just simulations.This is not real, we all are just simulations.This is not real, we all are just simulations.

It's not like I'm a Veeky Forums regular
How would I know if the person who made it is still somewhere on this board?

Thanks for being a cunt about it though.

Look on the bright side, if you want new content, the hundreds of clones of it can provide.

> It's not like I'm a Veeky Forums regular
M8 this has been here for years. It's spawned a family tree at this point.

Sym-bro-ote.

Hornets are lie on the internet all the time. Skinwalkers don't lie. They told me the skin walking is more of a performance art.
Trust me.
They're total bros that will help you if you're injured and alone innawoods. Just start yelling, so they know where you are.
To help you.
You don't even need to bring a gun for bears or anything, because the bears are already Skinwalkers.
So come out to the woods.
Relax.

That thing is from several years before CYOAs were even named CYOAs and we had these threads, which was around 2012. So I think it's from like 2009 or 2008 or something like that, though I'm really only guessing.

Symbiobro

>tfw your CYOA will never have kids with another cyoa
>tfw you will never raise your CYOA kid and try to make sure he doesn't become a bait cyoa

Clearly you aren't fucking your CYOA hard enough.

> That feeling when the wendigo arean't terrorizing the Fur Trappers and Miners like they're supposed to and are just posting on /cyoa/

OC, I started this a while back and decided yesterday I should finish it up and post it. I think I might add a few more options to page one, trying to avoid basic stuff, and maybe more of the special items on page 2. At the same time I feel like it's too long already.

1/3

2/3

3/3

> Sapient Leg Sharks winning
> Seal people continue shitposting

Fucking hell. Can we gas the selkies?

>Clearly you aren't fucking your CYOA hard enough
I need to set up an arranged marriage between my CYOA and someone else's

Nothing wrong with the length, but you need a catchy title so I can know what it's about. Had to read a lot for that.

A smaller font size would also probably be a good idea. It's tiresome having to move your eyes so much for so little text (per line). I know it sounds odd and whiny but trust me

Interesting. Kind of has an SCP feeling to it. Anyway, think we'll go as follows:

Party Tricks: Sleepless, Recipes. Unlimited increases to mental capabilities seems extremely useful, and the recipes thing has a lot of potential.

Last Chance Armor: Just in case.

AR Lenses: Generally useful, works well with Formulas.

Compound 3012V: A good ace in the hole.

Role: Tactician. I can't really play any other role well.

Mirage: For gathering intelligence.

Simulacrum: Looks like the obvious best choice for security.

Graviton: Probably the most useful support ability.

Detain PoI. Suits our combined abilities the best.

Good suggestions, thanks

Forgot to mention for sleepless, if you do ever fall asleep or get knocked unconscious, it resets. So if you ever have to go under for surgery or anything, you lose your progress.

I figured. I'll just have to avoid doing that, and hopefully rely on local anesthetic for surgery if I need it.

Also now that we we're on the topic of weapons, what weapons should be added, given I do these things in sets? Armour A custom option will be coming and items?

When is the next biggest cyoa? Is anyone working on a big one?

OP, if you wanted us to pick the party trick origin, you should've made it the only option. Having those other 3 options which are somehow guaranteed to kill or mindbreak us is just annoying.

Well there's Traveller, but that kind of dwarfs everything else.

Yes, it's called life.
It's not very good, though, and I probably won't post it before I die...

Party tricks: sleepless and immune.
Agent glasses and med kit
Imperception pin
I'll go as tactician with The Immortal.
Simulacrum for security
Graviton for support.

Mission: detain POI

With the glasses, Immortal can see what I'm doing even though I'm imperceptible and we can coordinate appropriately.

I am getting headaches from my CYOA. I want to make it but I cannot work out a design for the mechanics. I am banging my head on it every single time.

I've never had it this bad before. How the fuck am I going to continue if I can't lay down a basis.

Maie best girl.

You forgot the mystery box.

Share thy troubles and the Heavenly angels of thy Father's kingdom shall guide thee.

A) Skip the mechanics moves on to other things in it.

B) Borrow mechanics from something else.

2deep4me.

> Trusting Allah at this point
Besides the point, tell us that we might aid you in your troubles.

more waifus

Curved swords.

Too bad I can't pick two to make the Hanged man take the role as Death's confidant while I go about helping others.

As it stands I'd rather just call on Temperance to work my way into a position where I can help the masses.

I always just think about what CYOA I enjoyed the most for mechanics.

Party Tricks seems to be the only case file lacking insanely awful drawbacks.

I'll take a and d.

I can carry a stupid amount of gear and ingredients and learn to craft anything, basically making me a portable lab since I can carry an insane amount of materials and components to use. Or just guns. Lots. And lots. And lots. of guns.

I'll take the armor and the glasses, (You should buff some of the other shit. A hatchet? I can buy one myself on amazon or something. It's too ordinary)

I suppose I'll take the Navajo Ear. I can use it while I'm crafting in case someone tries to get the jump on me while I'm distracted. I'll be able to make my own bombs and carry as many weapons as I want, so the grenade isn't needed, and I'm too much of a wimp for experimental drugs and jabbing myself with that pin.

I'd be dual-roling support and security. As a walking arsenal I could carry whatever gear the team needs, build things in the field if needed. I wouldn't be the most skilled at fighting, but I'll be able to carry so many damn bullets accuracy and skill would be a moot point.

Team:
Mirrage, Schemes, Outsider

Perfect group for being low key an inconspicuous. Well, ousider doesn't sound like the inconspicuous type personality wise, but the ability to take over the corpse of an enemy is perfect for infiltration, so it can be Mirage's bodyguard while undercover.

None of those missions really appeal to me though. My team might be best suited to the rival infiltration. Schemes produces plans for a break-in, mirage and Outsider do most of the sneaky, assasiny stuff, I handle the loud explody stuff and run out of the place with 2-3 tons worth of whatever is worth running out with.

VIXEN VIXEN VIXEN

I can't skip mechanics. It's one of the only things I need.

Make your own dungeon CYOA, every time I keep coming up with a system and then run into a wall of dissatisfaction or imbalance. I don't want to make it bland, but so far these are the systems I've come up with:

>Choose residence, limit of x amount of vacant rooms, fill rooms
>Choose residence, buy any amount of rooms relevant to your point pool
>Choose from a wide selection of options and whatever category you choose most from will decide your residence.

None of these systems really appeal to me and I am bashing my head on what a relevant choice is and what not.

I have images ready, a minion system ready and design in my head.

>mystery box without a penis

You're doing mystery boxes wrong, senpai.

Yiff in hell, furfag.

Rolled 4 (1d4)

The Mistress of Magic. I like the bookish types, especially when they run around in nothing but the bare minimum to not get arrested, and would love to see if I could learn magic.

Last digit is her starting evil chance (1-3 mean she's a bad witch), dice are turning evil (1 means the devil makes her do it).

No no no no no...
You hide the trap, in the mystery box is too obvious

Mistress of Magic every time.
>Pocket dimension
>Immortal
>Willing to teach you magic
>Able to fulfill virtually any fetish.

>Those numbers
I hope you weren't hoping for me to use my post numbers.

Rolled 18, 22 = 40 (2d99)

Welp.

Okay, rolling 2d's just to make sure.

Is your penis hairy or something? I don't see the correlation between penises and furry?

Hairy penises are not healthy, senpai.

Rolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d99)

>BOTH OF THEM HAPPENED IN A "ROLL AGAIN" OPTION
OKAY THEN. AND I GOT "BAD END" END AND "TROUBLE IN PARADISE"
THIS IS FATED TO END BADLY

Rolled 93, 65 = 158 (2d99)

OKAY LEMME Keep track.
Bad End, Trouble in Paradise.
1st woman is the cult priestess.
Another roll for the Outsider, which is the third wheel. And another roll In case I end up with another bad option.

Something something Girls + /k/ + Panties = Some cyoa about war.

Should be out today or tomorrow.

Sorry, I was using the treatment for a different kind of matastic cancer.

That's metastatic, but I get you.

No problem. To show my goodwill I will bless your waifu with a glorious penis. Such is my blessing. The contract is sealed.

Rolled 12, 73 = 85 (2d99)

may the fates be kind to me

Castration fetish satisfied.
Thanks bro.

Rolled 7, 56 = 63 (2d99)

Maid get

Rolled 54, 84 = 138 (2d99)

S-Sudden Death?

Rolling.

Rolled 38 (1d100)

Hoping for centaur.

What is this about sudden death
You rolled Marionette

I too want to be a ballbusting amazon warrior who pounds men's pelvis to dust with her mighty hips and crushes the manhood of all she deems unworthy in her quest to obtain strong seed to breed powerful daughters.