Draw Thread: Both Is Good Edition

Last Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing: quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_C5hoFk9Co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

from the last thread

for my first campaign i'm requsting a drawing of my charachter. A forest gnome (image in the right) wearing a full chef's outfit (similar to the image on the left) and holding a ladle in his right hand. his height is 3'8" he's about 22, has dark brown hair (no beard or moustache), has brown eyes and has pale caucasian skin.

the image for my post

did you steal my character? my guy is a forest gnome who served in the military but his shameful secret is that he was a cook and not the war hero he said he was.

I would really appreciate if a drawfriend could take this guy i cobbled together and make him more lively. I think thats the word i am going for. Don't worry about color unless you want to. He's a halfling monk.

.. my character is part of a cult of cooks who live in a mountain who worship the fey god of food and is now on the quest to find the mythical ambrosia.

I would like a picture of a 10 foot tall skeleton with a dear skull instead of a human skull, with four arms made of other arms (think muscle fiber but bones instead of muscle), possibly with a few of the arms fanning out. The character can separate the mass of arms from the elbow down. He also has ice blue lights where his eyes would be with white dots to denote his pupils. sorry I don't really have a reference picture, but there isn't much one I can think of.

Also, if a deer skull is too troublesome, a human skull is fine too. He switches skulls a lot.

repost for user who requested domestic orc sorcerer

Almost convinced the drawfriend who said he would do this "by the next thread" two threads ago has disappeared... so I'm putting forward my request again. :(

"I've a bit of an unusual request.

I'd like the character on the left as a Dullahan/Headless Horseman, astride a dusty black motorcycle in a resting position. Her head in the crook of one of her arms with the other holding the handlebars of the bike, and a crossbow slung across her back. Her apparel would be similar to the original reference, but made of of things like combat boots, tactical belts, and tattered materials for a more modern/post apocalyptic wasteland feel to it, similar to the image on the right.

I would really appreciate it Drawfriends."

Comfy.

OR here, saving WiPs as they come. Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. I'm liking the NSFW stuff being done and it appears many other anons do not mind/are actively encouraging it, and as more WiPs get posted, I'll hang on to them until you drop your finished work. Someone said they were working on a teamup pic involving a most gallant kobold, that sounds cool.

We also got the first pic to include both Charlotte and Julia last thread!

>The original request, for reference:
Requesting a young, scrappy paladiness armed with a decorative and elegant longsword and mobility-friendly light armor. Not looking for a rogueish armor set, rather something a military scout may wear. Her black hair is styled as a bob cut with slicked back bangs.

She cleverly uses her barely exposed feminine assets and her quick attacks to overcome her opponents, and wears a rough leather toolbelt around her waist with various bottles and pouches on it containing bombs, artifacts, salves, etc. Also, freckles became a maybe in the last thread?

Again, I really cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some absolutely unreal work done! Plus a couple of in-progress smut pieces from 2 different authors.

I just saw this.
Thanks a ton! Looks like a family mural he'd have hanging in his office, I love it.

Here's a WIP I started of the star wars witch that an user had requested. Like I said, rough and rude... I'm having to re-teach myself this crap.

Ooooh, a Dullahan shortstack mechanic, if anybody could do something like that. Short, ample assets, wears overalls.

Given the amazing delivery I got last thread, I'm probably gonna stop bumping this request after this thread, but until then I sincerely hope the drawfriend who did this WIP is still around, because I would dearly love to see it finished.

I know how you feel, I'd hate for the original artist to come back with their hard work and you not be here to get it.

Forgot description in case the drawfriend needs it still:

Requesting my female Death Knight (reflavored Oathbreaker) from an evil campaign that we're running. She wears form-fitting darkened steel plate-mail, the torso engraved with silver skeletal designs, while the pauldrons, arms and legs are fashioned after dragons (i.e. wings and whatnot). Her skin is really pale and her hair is platinum blond, hair styled so that most of it falls straight down her back, with two braids going from her temple around the back of her head into a coiled braid at the nape of her neck, with a hair pin holding it in place. She wears a tiara of black iron nails, and wields a black iron greatsword. Her mount is an undead Horse (the DM was very reasonable about allowing me to revamp Find Steed to include "undead" for her)

Last time I'll repost this. I tried to draw her myself, but as you can see, I am not the greatest.

>Revy expy that became a Dante expy
>Due to Adventure League rules, she's still Revy just with GWF Bladelock stats
>Second fight she got into was the module boss fight
>Of 5 PCs, 2 died, and everyone (including her) was downed at least once
>All spell slots except one (hers) was expended along with all other dailies
>Boss apparently runs out of spell slots and was in a dagger fight with our wizard
>Meanwhile, I was bleeding out and got back on my feet just as wizard got killed
>Charged the boss, whiffed the attack
>Boss breaks out their last spell slot, level 2 inflict wounds that critted
>I blasted back a Hellish Rebuke
>They dealt 33 damage to me, missing death by massive damage by 2 hp
>I dealt 12 damage with Hellish Rebuke and killed them as well
>Get pulled back to my feet by the sorclock and together we burn the entire dungeon to the ground

Neat blog post, but what does your requested character look like?

Eternal Hua Yuan request. Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks

Dullahan shortstack. You just achieved maximum autism.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could sketch up my giant lizard wizard? Huge bipedal lizard with a purple wizard hat at matching robe. maybe in an action pose casting a spell? Thanks so much in advance!

I was assuming that Revy and Dante were well enough known characters. As has been admitted in the two previous threads, I didn't really flesh her out as an OC character since she's just an alt, she just happened to get the best fight and best story of three months of AL. Also managed to get a certed item before my main.

>Red-headed asian girl, ponytail and a predatory look, currently covered in blood and ash
>Splint Mail under Dante's trenchcoat with a big, fuck-off greatsword on her back
>Eyes glow slightly (Devil's Sight) and she has Eyes of Charming (read : sunglasses)

Also, since when is greentexting the story behind a scene like this something frowned upon?

It's not the greentext it's the lack of visual character details in a character art request.

Kobold guy here, still hyped to see my boy Dugh in action.

I'm in a game of Age of Rebellion, but we're playing it from the other side. IE, we're playing Imps.

So I'm playing a TIE Fighter pilot and I was hoping if someone would be up to fulfilling this request.

What we have is a cocky twenty something corellian. He should be wearing the standard TIE Fighter Flight Suit (the image includes the closest I could find) minus the life support rig.

He has facial scarring (also in the picture!) that should pass through his left eye and leave it milky and blind.

Finally, he keeps his hair in a jelly roll style (also included) with the sides and back shaved down to skin.

He's basically a weird greaser japanese style high school delinquents, just... you know. As a TIE Fighter Pilot. Smokes black cigarettes and disregards just about anything and everything that's rules related outside of combat.

Anyway, I've included a file to show what the various parts are supposed to look like.

I'm going to do that cross-over with Dugh and Charlotte in the next couple of days.
Taking on the SW witch for now, and then that scifi shadowrun elf next. Gooood practice.

Anyone up for drawing pic related out of her armor, wearing a three piece suit with a bolo tie, smoking a pipe? She's a big girl even without the armor just fyi.

Can't wait to see, user. I look forward to it.

So what you're saying is if you took that armor off, she would survive.

>Revy expy into a Dante expy that still looks like Revy
>Provided his attempt at drawing it even
>"lack of visual character details"

Oh, just a bit of info on Dugh, if the scene is taking place during the day, have him wearing tinted goggles. Sunlight + Kobolds = bad.

Holy shit user, thank you so much. It did turn out a little edgy but it's still awesome.
Don't be discouraged, I'd love to see WIPs. More art is always better.

Might as well repost this. Seeing all the choice character design going on in this thread, I was wondering if a fellow drawpal would be willing to draw any of the four characters in this pic? They're all for a very, very longstanding RP I currently GM.

I mean, it's been around for about six years, or seven depending on how long you're counting.

This is a bit of an odd request, but could I get a magic version of the cannon in pic related drawn? It'd like it so that instead of holes on the rotary barrel, there would be magic-looking gemstones, and the canon itself to look a bit more ornate, with some engravings or other designs.

I'm trying to make a setting where wizards also act as something like engineers, making magitech cannons and such, and I feel this cannon design which wasn't that great for gunpowder would work better with crystals that shot fireballs and such. Sorry for such a large picture, but there aren't many out there.

Can I get this dude with a thick fur cloak in the middle of a blizzard?

Alright. It sucks, but is done. Hopefully in time for the session, OR.

That's amazing!

Thanks, user!

I want to have loving sexual relations with Halycon.

We all know that feel.

Glad you like it. I didn't realize it was so small until I just posted it- sorry about that, as well.

These are exactly what I wanted to see after coming home from work. Thank you both so much.

requesting a nightlord chaos sorcerer, holding a glowing corrupted power sword. He'd have a mask like the top right, and have glowing magical eyes. I hope someone is interested enough to do my request, thanks Veeky Forums!

Re-requesting a Bretonnian squire age 17 with a bowl cut armed with a English war (long) bow, hunting knife, long sword, buckler, and hunting horn. Many thanks draw friends I have tried my best at drawing it myself but it isn't very good.

My best effort as the requestor which isn't very good. But I really took my time and tried my best.

From the last thread

I'd like a picture of my character, while he is holding the urn of his teacher and talks to it, with a sad expression of his face.

My character is a young male in his early 20's, with dark skin, he is a Lawful Good Sorcerer. The other details are up to you, I just started playing him.

>Requesting a young woman in her 20s, with black hair, a ponytail, and a long blue Victorian dress, relatively simple in design, wearing a blue shawl covered in stars and a big wide-brimmed hat similiar to Alucard's [Hellsing]. Also holding a cane that looks like this.

Bump from last thread.

Reposting my request from the last thread since it died.

As an addendum, if it would be possible to give the owl a small leather breastplate or some other kind of barding, that'd be super cool.

Thanks for reading!

This scene requested is pretty much where the 3rd player joined my game.

Trish (the redhead) is standing next to a pond which has a scattering of reeds.
Her coveralls are tied around her waist and she's wearing a grease-stained dark grey shirt.
She's reaching down to untie the coveralls.

Leese (dark hair) (Who also now has a scar running down her cheek.) is cleaning her gun on
a blanket. (it's partially dis-asembled)
Unseen by either a robotic hand is coming out of the water.
(Think the end of Terminator 2 - in reverse.)
I know it's 2 characters (well, and an arm) so I'm willing to wait.
They knew the Kev was going to join the game but thought I was pulling more "random encounter bullshit"

If you don't want to draw the two characters can you draw The one next to the water staring in shock at the emerging arm?

From dead thread:

Girl from pic related as a holy mage (no crown, more scrolls and books and holy symbols, etc.), wielding a Dragon Age-style bladed staff similar to the one in the reference

Requesting a drawing of my forgotten realms character. he's an old Rashemen monk. He was once chief of a small village but as time went on he got old and became a drunk. Until one day he was challenged to ritual combat for control of the tribe, he was soundly beaten and replaced by a young up-and-coming barbarian with the backing of the witches. despondent and disgraced he went off into the woods to die alone and drunk. When he was confronted by an enormous old gray wolf. believing that this wolf was a spirit sent to test him and he it, he wrestled the old wolf for sometime before emerging bloody but victorious. Taking the old wolves pelt as a totem he fashioned a mask from it and now travels to hone his skills while following the code of the mask until he can one day confront his usurper and the witch's by proving that this old wolf still has some bite left in him.
picture him like a lucahdore meets a barbarian meets a drunken master. he wears a mask similar to Beowulf in the pic, the cowl covers the top half of his face with his eyes looking through the eye holes of the wolf but with the lower half of his face open. the rest of the wolf acts like a sort of cape on his back. he has a longish grey beard and is shirtless with many scratches and bite-mark scars leftover from his fight with the wolf. he should look like a guy that was once in great shape but let himself go a bit, but is now trying to get back into shape. it would be cool if he had some sort of improvised weapon like a broken bottle or a tavern chair in one hand. a wineskin or a gourd of alcohol by his side would be pretty cool as well. that's all I really have for him anything else would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

>Anonymous 04/29/16(Fri)16:17:09 No.469
Sorry dude, been a little busy, and these drawthreads have been going faster than I'm used to. Here are some sketches I'm working on, the finished piece will be done soon, I really like this character.

For the artists who like mtg here, I'm in an Innistrad game and I'm playing Ignatius Burnside, Professional Geistmage, Cathar, and rat catcher.

He looks like Bruce Campbell but with all of his hair burned off. His equipment is pretty much Rage Thrower. He has an Avacyn Collar keychain on his Geistflame tank and a brain in a jar attached to the tank. He wears a special tricorn hat he made himself: its a tricorn hat with the upper half of a wolf's head on top with the wolf tail hanging out the back like the raccoon hats. He has an Osprey familiar that helps him with things. One of his signature moves is casting a reflavored Maximilian's earthen grasp which results in the hands from "Grasp of Phantoms" shooting from the ground and grabbing someone. Also lots of fire magic

Requesting some art of my Paladin

Cethelenn: 27 year old female, a paladin of Heironeous, a half elf who is 5'7", 110 pounds, has dark brown hair and steel grey eyes. Carries a +1 longsword, and a light steel shield with the symbol of Heironeous on it. She is clothed in Half Plate armor, no helmet. She wears an Amethyst pendent around her neck that was given to her by her mother.

If possible, I'd like to see her riding her white warhorse, Aistana, but if not, I'm cool with that, too. Thank you for reading.

Also, I love all the love that's going to another female paladin of Heironeous. A lot of the art for Charlotte has been incredible, and it reminded me that I've needed to request some art of this character for a while. Sorry for the massive picture.

>paladin of Heironeus

My nigga. Hopefully she'll get some attention as Charlotte did. A co-op pic would be badass.

Charlotte OR here, and while that would be kickass, I don't want to steal another character's thunder.

Also, if an artist posts any work and I don't respond, I got killed by the tornadoes.

I can ship this. I'll have some retarded yuri sketch out sometime later today.

Make it a threesome, user

Oh my.

>fraternizing with an oathbreaker
This isn't courtly love! This isn't courtly love at all!

she was clearly tricked into it

Hey! If they want to do a co-op it's fine with me if it's fine with you :D

>all this paladin love

Makes me almost want to request my last paladin. The game ended, though, so there'd be no point to it.

It most certainly is, but they clearly have a different kind of co-op in mind, user... I'm sorry you got dragged into this.

This thread turned purest love fast.

Okay but only if its lewd hand holding!

Reposting from last thread.
I've got an Only War Ratling I'd like to have drawn.
She's the usual suspect: squat (about belly button height on a normal human), unusually smug and cheerful, slightly thick and pudgy but still muscular. She wears a slightly stained tank-top, loose trousers and solid "definitely not stolen" combat boots. Dark ginger hair with a trio of thick scars running across the side of her head, stopping the hair from growing on one side and pulling her mouth into a lop-sided smirk - the top scar starting just below her eye.
She uses a beat up sniper with a few tooth/feather/etc charms and pendants tied onto the muzzle. Her fingers are tattooed with 'HOLD FAST', and she'd have a bunch of tattoos covering one arm.
Thanks in advance if it tickles someone's fancy.

>come here to draw monsters
>get lesbians instead
>ok

Do us proud

The answer's easy.
Vagina dentata.

Oh hey! If you want a monster, I asked... I think it was you? A couple threads ago, for a giant Dune-esque sandworm with spiders pouring from its mouth and the gaps in its segmented hide?

Yeah! I posted him in the last thread, I was afraid you disappeared, like ghoul-bro.

What a horrible phrase.

A+ gif use.

Oh sweet, I didn't notice that. That's awesome!

>tfw have /u/ couple as characters
>don't request them because I don't want drawfriends to completely stop filling other requests

Other requests are still getting filled, why does everyone pretend they aren't?

As a 501st TIE pilot, those boots are triggering me. As is the lack of the proper belt.

consider that the other requests don't get filled because the artists don't want to draw them.

Hah, thanks! I was worried you wouldn't like it, I slept through the time I actually wanted to do commissions and requests, and drew up the worm to help me fall asleep at 2 AM.

to be fair, they probably wouldn't wanna draw mine either

consider that drawthread will eventually get the same treatment /wst/ got

until then

Migrating with the request for my feral/feudal world sergeant for only war:

>Athletic build, dark blond hair, grey eyes, with the face, beard and hairdo of the ref
>gear: tattared carapace armor, a rather big chainsword and a laspistol
>he had a red cloak and tabard, but they burned in an explosion

If possible I'd like to see him pulling a Hamlet with the spiked skull of a mutant.

Here's some metal for the mood:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_C5hoFk9Co

Thanks for reading and have a nice day

Requestin
2 kids playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dress-up.
One is dressed in mis-sized and mis-matched army gear with a toy gun...
the other is a kid costumed as a snork with a vacuum cleaner hose for a nose.
Maybe have the one kid yelling "We're playing Snorks, mom!!"

Snork pic for reference... of course not so bloody and insane looking.

Fuck no

What... is wst? What happened?

Weekend Smut Thread.

tl;dr it was deemed not Veeky Forums related.

Well, it was also a porn thread on a blue board.

Reposting from the last thread.

Requesting a druggie burnout for a modern game. Basically looks like a younger version of the pic, around mid 20s, tall and thin. Looking disheveled and dressed for the desert, maybe with an old army jacket tied around his waist, made into a sort of turban or otherwise worn loosely. He smokes and almost always wears a pair of round sunglasses.

Well yeah, I assumed they could figure that out by the name. I'm not saying it was Veeky Forums related, either.

And there is an /aco/ drawthread for some of this shit. I don't want to be a puritan but this is one of the best threads on Veeky Forums at any given time.

/aco/ threads will actually do character art if you go to their OC do not steal threads. I was curious a while ago and asked.
However they expect you to have drawn it at least once, and don't much cotton to people using the same images over and over again.

Repost from Previous thread.

"Good evening, Veeky Forums. Yeah, its me again. Been just over a month and a half since my last request was fulfilled, so hopefully that's long enough for me to put out another one for anyone that likes more horror inclined requests. I've a side game coming up, since one of our player's work schedule changed and we don't want to run the full game without him, so for this one I'm going for a spacey, zombie-y, sun thing... Yeah.

Anyway, what I'm asking for is a "zombified" spacer, in similar shape to the one on the left of the ref, a decrepit mix of rot and burn, just without the helmet, wafts of soot and ash flowing from its body. For its head I'd like there to be a smoldering handprint [cracked and glowing like that of the coal on the right of the ref] branded somewhere close to the center of its face, the angle of it can be what every you think looks best. Through its mouth, nostrils and eyes you can see a fairly bright glow as if something is burning inside the thing's head. If you decide to give it a weapon, a wrench or other simple too [something you might find on a space station] would be fine, held loosely in one hand.

I believe that's about it, I know I'm not very good at writing up these requests, so if you decide to give it a shot and have questions feel free to ask, though I'll leave most of the minor details to your discretion. Many thanks and try to have fun with it if you give it a shot.

If anything, this'll bump the thread.

Not far off, but I prefer art to photos so here I am.

No, user, the phrase is "far out".

The character is not far off, but the image is not far out enough.

That's fair. I'll leave you alone.

Dude, thank you so much. I'm glad your still around and these look so cool! (I personally like the yellow one most)