Post Apoc Megacorp Maticico Remnant civ quest 5

Rolled 39 (1d100)

"Alright so we been ordered to upgrade the defenses. I already have some people on the inside trying to get the defense systems back online. We meanwhile will use the plans from Ginny to upgrade our defe-"

Suddenly from behind the speaking manager a certain previously quiet and sullen tower on the peak of a mountain suddenly starts to light up in mass. With a large blinking neon sign stating Maticico Corporate Megatower.

"Fuck. Some dumbass must of rewired things wrong...stupid motherfuckers. Literally advertising our existence. Well at least its quiet and we can still fi-"

*rumbles*

Suddenly the megatower suddenly had huge slabs of fortified super material fall off crashing in the mountain with an extremely loud BANG below only to not stop as it kept tumbling down causing an even louder avalanche. When it finally settled a suddenly naked still tower was blinking brilliantly and those slabs just 'happened' to create a perfect route up.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1juKLYsjVcjlb5kdNycM7YEUI29uWCdqCUnijWAWympM/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rolled 30 (1d100)

"...You have GOT to be fucking kidding me. What the HELL happened?"

A worker replied "we were using the material unit to upgrade the defense plating by adding some more fortification but to do it we sorta had to pop it out of place...and it fell."

"YOU FUCKING IDIOTS-"

Meanwhile some sentries were looking at the now exposed and naked tower before stating.

"Well good news is there is NO possible way there is someone out there stupid enough to think this isn't a obvious fucking trap."

Meanwhile at a certain location.

"Don't you just love these romantic movies oh and these audiobooks about teen romance? Oh no I am running out..."

"YES! We are SAVED," now the captive bane soldiers were weeping tears of happiness. Previously there was truly no escape as with their eyes open they were forced to watch those god awful moves, with them closed they had to listen to those book, and even in sleep they were forced to 'dream' according to what she wanted.

That was when however she noticed a certain building.

"OOH I bet they have some more!"

With that a certain figure suddenly vanished and those on guard duty noted a figure walking up a mountain

"Ah son of a bitch there actually was someone that stupid...alright lads get into formation."

"Wait a second isn't that-"

"ITS HER."

"REAVER!"

oh hey Genie,running on a friday?

Rolled 26 (1d100)

meanwhile in a hidden bunker.

"I KNEW this bunker would be a good idea. Ah I just realized I forgot..."

"Forgot what," chirped an AI.

"My kids. Ah well I am sure they'll be fine!"

"...You forgot your own kids?"

"Yup!"

"You are a terrible parent. Remember there is a reaver back there?"

"I know like I said I am sure they'll be fine!."

"...I am literally speachless."

"really? I didn't even know that was possible for AI..."

"Your not going to go back?"

"They'll be fine and fuck no."

"...You are fucking awful parent and even a worse person."

"Why thank you!"

Turn 47
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>B. Try to improve the base
>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 16 Resource.
>>>Pop 840
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(500 Preemo)
>>>>>Food: Good
>>>>>Water: Good
>>>>>Morale: Low
>>>>>Medicine: Average
>>>>>Health: Average
>>>>>Armaments: Average
>>>>>Fuel: 'radiant'
>>>>>Tech level: Good
>>>>>Reputation: Notso Juicy Target
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2.
>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(limited). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(limited).
>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>Materials: Supply 10

Rolled 71 (1d100)

Run time has changed. I kept Thursday and am running on the weekend a bit now. Mostly to make up for missed days previously.

As for what days its going to be either Saturdays or Sundays and I run make up days on Friday or sometime during the weekend.

This makes it easier to take advantage of good days for me, times changing, and to make running a marathon easier.

So its a win win win! Utterly full of WIN!

Or until I got kicked off the board to the god awful failure that is the new quest board. At that point I'll just call it quits.

There is enough of a my system out there for others to easily run their own civs. I got most of it completed and its been proven to work.

Rolled 52 (1d100)

I guess we should talk to the Reaver it the hopes we can make a deal.

"Well met young lady. How may we help one from the city on this wonderful day?"

"Perhaps we can offer a meal at one of our dinning locations? I been told it beats most around here it taste. "

(Dam phone bans.)

Rolled 4 (1d100)

>Call premo use Ceo and make a deal
>we have a reaver problem, make it end now, 10 resource 5 supply budget

Rolled 87 (1d100)

Rolling for dialogue

But there will never be another Genie

Rolled 3 (1d100)

Backing this

Rolled 31 (1d100)

If you haven't noticed Genie is a fucking dick who has webs with webs worth of plotting and worldbuilding.

"You got any romantic movies and teen love books?"

"Uh..."

>"You got any romantic movies and teen love books?"
"As a matter of fact, we can get some ordered. Not just books but movies, posters, just about anything you'd want ordered on the market.

Hell, I mean. . .if you want we could get toys. . ."

Rolled 35 (1d100)

I think you me stress relief.

Mean*

(Crap got work. We got her talking let's just not embarrass the customer and I think we can make it through. )

Rolled 21 (1d100)

This

Rolled 41 (1d100)

Roll?

Rolled 50 (1d100)

"Hm...market? Ah your a remnant bet you would have some good stuff...but most of it will be incomplete...pity. Not to mention you bastards hate sharing what IS completed."

"...So with that in mind as mentor would say 'robbery or hijacking its all about being a thief and thieves have no honor making them untrustworthy' i am a bandit but I am an honorable bandit like him! Which means you either give me a complete copies of what you got or I am going to kill you all. The dead don't need their possessions and so my honor will be intact!"

"Ah, but the saying also goes 'is there not honor among thieves?' for even thieves need a fence to sell and buy from. Elsewise, what good is loot if you have no way to spend it?

Believe it or not, that's where we come in. And we're more than capable of buying and selling to your type as well."

Rolled 72 (1d100)

"Many megacorps make backroom deals with Shady elements. So what? Loot? Does it look like I am a ravager or can haul it all? I made you an offer."

Rolled 61 (1d100)

"I understand you want theses stories. We are even willing to give them to you. Yet we can't make more with out something in return or dead."

"If you promise to at least put out a good word to boost business. We can promise to have newer stories for you at a later time. We can even start working on other mediums if your interested."

"So we will give copies of all the tails here. Just let us share the glory of these with others. It would be a shame for book club to be without anything to read."

(Talking and deal making is a pain with out info on what we have and not in person. I will just have to assume this could work. )

Rolled 73 (1d100)

"...You want a reaver to put out word? Man I always heard you remnant folks were weird...look I don't care. Just give me copies of all of them I want or I WILL know."

Rolled 33 (1d100)

"Thank you for you business. We hope to see you again and may fortune shine on your day."

Hopefully a strong woman's word will help boost respect and sales.

So I guess our action will be finish up building and getting those copies made.

... talking killed the game?

Rolled 15 (1d100)

rolling boost

Rolled 58 (1d100)

Rolling help

bamp

It happens, especially on off days. Most of the playerbase are used to tuesday/thursday.

They'll trickle in.

Rolled 51 (1d100)

Give her the copies

Rolled 10 (1d100)

Not anymore. Tuesdays suck so I ditched them to extend it to the weekends which for some reason is better for me. Used to be weekends were a terrible for me.

trade has been made and we sorta 'stocked up' so to speak in case of next time. The CEO very nearly wept particularly when he decided to pay a visit to Ginny's place to 'acquire' some fanfics and stuff she did when she was younger...she was less then amused.

He was less then happy to find out she slept with the twins who just so happened to be the kids of Red Jackal...so she pointed out at least she waited till he was away. Payback was done by copying her shameful writings despite much begging. It may cause problems should Red Jackal ever find out...and they were sorta young. Her excuse being 'its legal now because no laws against that sorta thing'.

The CEO has naturally had an extremely shitty earning second place right behind the Fall.

Rolled 64 (1d100)

Basically I adjusted things according to the changes with the playerbase.

>Turn 48
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 17 Resource.
>>>Pop 840
>>>>>Tech level: Good
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(limited). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(limited).
>>>>>Materials: Supply 10

Rolled 100 (1d100)

>reset our base defenses; pay for the best stuff that preemo/ our manufacturing can handle, spare nothing, pay extra to get it done faster, hire architect heroes and elite badass builders, state of the art everything, use ceo and ginny, make a deal, the whole shebang.

Daaayum son

lol

Rolled 19 (1d100)

Might as well use copy-cat to double any bonuses from any hired architect heroes.

I love you...and that should boost moral some.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehrhrheaaaaaaahraaaaaaah

Rolled 53 (1d100)

"Goddamn how the hell am i going to get the defenses back even with all best stuff from Preemo, our manufacturing, and best quality hires...nearly went fucking broke buying it all."

"Hey boss what if I could do it would you forget about the whole fucking the twins deal?"

"IF you can manage it not only would I forgive everything I would also kiss you."

"...how about a big ass fuck bonus instead?"

"Deal."

"Good."

That was when she pushed a button on a remote control in her hand. As it was pushed suddenly a grinding sound and tumbling rocks be heard falling...as suddenly those fallen slabs started to get lifted back up. Turned out there was a massive chain tied to the bottom half that was buried underneath and by rock. Slowly they were lifted back into place with a soft wham. That wasn't the only thing. Suddenly an AI system sparked to life stating defense systems were being restarted and turrets awaken. A massive shield rose up the mountain crackling with energy and rippling gently like water.

"...you have GOT to be kidding me," muttered the CEO in shock. "You had this the ENTIRE time? Literally at a push of the FUCKING button?"

"Yup."

"...WHY did you wait till now to push it?"

"Payback for the whole digging up my fanfics and not enough power, also knew it would come in handy for a bonus for instance...particularly large one at when should we be in a tough spot."

"Goddamn it I hate you SO fucking much right now...how the hell did you end up a mere chief engineer with that plotting goddamn woman you would make an excellent corp exec and HOW?"

"Well I DID design this place every nut and bolt included and naturally why WOULDN'T I have such a button?"

"Point taken...i fucking hate you so much right now. ALL that money...WASTED."

"Not really."

"Why?"

"Well I DID plan for some upgrades..."

"...So you embezzled everything didn't you?"

"Yup."

"Fuck me girl how the hell did you end up a engineer and not a fucking executive..."

I can feel the toe curling hatred in this post

Rolled 15 (1d100)

Oh fuck what now."

"About that promotion..."

"Promotion? REALLY after what you JUST pulled?"

"Just watch and TRY to deny me it without ending up with a revolt on your hands...I dare you."

"well...what is?"

"Look!"

"A paintjob? Reall-no fucking way. You CAN'T be fucking serious. A STATUE of YOU right outside my GODDAMN office AND room?"

"Yup."

"...what did I do to ever deserve this?"

"Payback is a bitch."

"Wait why is there a person wearing our logo and fucking a bandit and...oh god there is EVEN words stating that we 'consort with bandits'. WHY? What the hell is WRONG with you do you have ANY idea what you have done?"

"That is just on one wall..."

"Oh god what have you done now to the other ones."

"Lookie lookie!"

On another wall there showed the lord of war holding a gun standing before a table full of weaponry. Meanwhile behind him were stacks of goods and before him were piles of loot/slaves as payment as figures moved goods to their side. Those listening to his speech were bandits, monsters, mutants, machines, and worse. In the background those same things were taking items. Under the strange image were the words 'Deals for EVERYBODY get yours now!'

"ah oh god...it can't possibly get any worse and i am SO having this all removed."

"Good luck with that...and yes it can."

Yes...imagine it AND he can't afford to get rid of her.

Rolled 23 (1d100)

And so they did.

The next wall after that showed series of shady and not so shady individuals lined up before the company people sitting behind a desk. There was another image showing the company freeing slaves. The words under the image stated "Need a job? We don't judge we exploit everything equally!" The rest of the image showed the varied persons working together in a safe environment with good food, drink, medical, entertainment, and resting quarters.

That however wasn't the worst. The worst image was above the doors of the megatower. There it showed what Ginny did to the Lord of War and her getting a promotion and riches despite it. The words stated "See even if you fuck over your boss this badly you can STILL get promoted!"

"...how does this get you promoted?"

"The fact that the one image is before the freed slavers help relieving them of their anguish, also I bribed a ton of people and those upgrades I sent everywhere are 'top' of the line."

"...What kind of bribes?"

"I brought power back to the entertainment and living benefits systems."

"...fuck."

"Also I bought top of the line and built top of the line goodies. Including using up that Old World material unit and some other items for manufacturing. Mostly restoring beneficial systems including the mind wiping for the ex slaves. Real useful that. Meanwhile some hired architect heroes and some elite builders restored everything somewhat while taking a cut of course, also did some expansion work beneath the mountain. Expanding the tower and enjoying a cut. Naturally everything defense wise is back and everything else...somewhat. No completely fixing all that without prefall resources and expertise."

"That couldn't POSSIBLY be everything i bought...

"The rest meanwhile...was embezzled obviously and like i said just TRY not giving me that promotion."

"...I hate you so fucking much."

Rolled 39 (1d100)

Ginny did indeed get that promotion and everybody(but the CEO) loved her.

>Turn 49
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 2 Resource.
>>>Pop 840
>>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>Materials:

Rolled 44 (1d100)

Let's work on that Moral, Staff party! I would say Invite Bane but...you know...no drugs. Unless they wanna bring and share? May find some people with hidden talent?

Rolled 56 (1d100)

Lets get the Bane Company to go on a salvage run again. We are getting low on resources right now.

Rolled 73 (1d100)

fuckit why not

Rolled 87 (1d100)

Supporting. Hopefully they find something to boost our people moral

Rolled 72 (1d100)

Roll

bump

Arent we supposed to do these in /qst/ now?

maybe when it's working right

Are you retarded or what?

>checked
And nah just lazy i've heard it aint working right, So I assumed that's why. But why so angry?

Im not angry, you are saying its broken when nothing is broken about it. What exactly is broken then? Can you not check for yourself?

(Not them) It was said earlier that Op view it to be awful.

Also the new board is being tested. So people don't have to if they don't want to host there. I do love the add-ons like the 1000 text limit.

Yet as is the rage from change has not been the best thing at the moment. (People drawing dicks and the like. ) Although I love those quest that been drawing out the actions. Like the bandit that sales knifes and the helping fairy one (I like the chicken cat).

It seems fine to me, there are a load of threads in the 100s already and pretty much none in Veeky Forums and thats with the big ones holding back to see what happens.

Hey Genie would you mind releasing what is scattered to the winds in some kind of order so other folk can run should the worst in fact happen?

>What exactly is broken then?
Have they fixed the problem where threads are automatically autosaged after 48 hours despite posts/bumps.

Because we definitely run this quest longer than 48 hours.

Just checked, they bumped it up to 72.

Why though?

There isn't an autosage limit on Veeky Forums, and quests are by nature more continuous/longer than other Veeky Forums threads. I'd much rather keep everything to the same thread for a week, than make a new thread every three days and have 3 separate threads that week. Makes reading this on an archive annoying.

They keep bumping it higher and considering its a trial theyll continue to do so presumably as long as peole ask for it

Well, 72 hours is definitely better than 48. But having one in the first place seems pretty arbitrary.

I feel a quest playerbase/gm knows how long they run. If they have a daily session once a week, they stop posting and it bumps off the day. If they run for a long time, then they know how to keep it up. To each their own. This quest doesn't always run for a week but often times it does and its more convenient that way.

bump

Your new home awaits

Rolled 91 (1d100)

A compilation already exists somewhere I don't know where and it will take me time to compile it again(mostly due to notes getting lost as well as digging through my world notes to find the system ones).

I feel like my playerbase has changed so much and it seems to have grown smaller no one gets certain references anymore so i stopped bothering. I feel rather outdated and it feels like it wont be so bad to step down anymore.

Feels like my retirement is nearing especially with how things are going. Feels oddly right to leave and feels like its going to be soon. I feel a strange sense of rightness about it and melancholy...real shame given feels like i hit my stride with how corps were in the Pre Fall.

Its a refreshing change of pace for me but if I step down it may let others step up. My way of operating is just too damned niche and feels like its also oppressive to other prospective QMs.

Its retarded to start a board for something that has literally been in decline for years. Not to mention there just isn't enough QMs and players to keep an ENTIRE board alive.

QMing is a pain in the ass and good ones don't grow on trees. There is no way its going to work and that isn't even getting into the fact that the ones who made the board clearly have no idea how quests work.

Really makes me wonder how the hell they could of possibly thought it to be a good idea...

Rolled 28 (1d100)

Been QMing for years and it doesn't feel like I have a whole lot to show for it.

Anyway got side tracked I was initially posting to state that I am going to be running rather late today but I will try to run tomorrow.

Rolled 9 (1d100)

Consesnsus bump

I believe the link for it is in my Google docs. I will have to post it when I get home.

As for the other stuff I can't speak for the others. I know I have a bad habit of not getting things or saying o our engineer is probably related of the guy engineer in the gear heads. ( I am bad with names so I could be wrong. )

You have a small group, but they been true to ya. Take it as you choose to.

bamping

Your compilation request.

>A list of the old games.
ttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1ufBecUILGaUawnuV62JSrMBHDdhisZF1VqIP1wr90T4/edit

>The system notes.
docs.google.com/document/d/1juKLYsjVcjlb5kdNycM7YEUI29uWCdqCUnijWAWympM/edit

b
ump

Rolled 28 (1d100)

very noice.

You just earned yourself two special units.

I will need to figure them out but one of them is going to be tek bandits.

Bane Company dispatched to kill. Meanwhile some of our own forces follow up behind to scavenge things. The operation is great success and Red Jackal even returns.

>Turn 50
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 10 Resource.
>>>Pop 1050
>>>>>Morale: Above Average
>>>>>Materials:

Rolled 37 (1d100)

I think we could do with 1 special craftsmen to make random trinkets to sell. I want to add into our shops selection. If not entertainers to write, tell stories or act in movies to sell. Hell I would even be down for candy makers.

I think this turn we should see if we can improve the ammo we can make for Bane Company. I feel they and we would like more fire power.

Otherwise thinking we take a survey of our customers in Bane Company, Preemo and our civ for wants and improves we could make.

Rolled 11 (1d100)

Tek Bandits are the only bandit unit who specializes in tek. ALL bandits have a healthy amount of respect for em especially given the peculiar...'improvements' they can come up with. Some of those improvements are very nasty. Tek bandits in a bandit faction given their love of tech and the bandits ability to auto upgrade can lead to terrible(awesome) things.

If you ever wondered why bandits have such strange techs and augmentation available you can thank nearby tek bandits. Sometimes its Crazy units responsible but they are actually more likely to delve into magic and psi then tek.

Tek Bandits have the highest concentration of Bandit Engineers and Researchers. They are able to compensate bandit tech penalty by their clever machinations and their jury rigging is second only to the survivors.

Rolled 93 (1d100)

Figure out a method of attaining the rarer materials required to build our shield generators. In the meantime Armaments, lets upgrade our quality, that will breed the need for quantity.

Well that would lend us craftsmen. We could probably end up with toys that out last us.

Rolled 55 (1d100)

Let's keep working on our morale by having the engineer improve the standard of living.

Some nice art deco along with actually improving the tower infrastructure with living ammenities and better facilities. More comfortable and spacious rooms, easier access to cafeterias and water, more infirmaries, etc.

That will lead to improved pop growth

Rolled 55 (1d100)

these

Rolled 50 (1d100)

Okay, fine, I'll switch to these

Rolled 98 (1d100)

The problem with better ammo is more a question of tech then material. We basically are unable to mass produce basic ammo rounds but nothing special or fancy. No elemental rounds for instance or anything like AP or anti flesh(useful against fucking zombies as well as other relatively light targets). So our engineers started to deal with the basics swiftly developed some AP rounds and believe soon they should also figure out some ammo for lighter targets. Fancier ammos like elemental, plasma rounds, or EMP as well as others will be quite problematic however but Bane would LOVE getting their hands on that stuff the most. Especially missiles they would love to be able to enjoy instead of the dumb rockets or relatively shoddy as well as expensive missiles that are easily available.

Rolled 85 (1d100)

>Turn 51
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 11 Resource.
>>>Pop 1050
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(600 Preemo)
>>>>>Materials:

Rolled 83 (1d100)

We have those tech bandits, correct? Let us buy some gear for them and set up shop. Work on boosting our tech to make better ammo.

Get Ginny Bobo on this as well. I think we could spend some time on this one and their skill will help move it along.

For better ammo!

Rolled 46 (1d100)

Bandit Corp Ahoy

Rolled 53 (1d100)

I have another idea.

I really want to get Bandit City on our side. And with 1k pop we finally have the ability to build one!

Let's build a behemoth. Build it to spec using the Tek Bandits influence but also Ginny's leadership. It will take a few turns, but when this thing is ready to roll our friends are really gonna like their gift.

Rolled 68 (1d100)

I'll back that.

Let's do this after we set up shop for the Tek bandits. It will help them build it faster.

Rolled 50 (1d100)

Vote

Rolled 74 (1d100)

This

Rolled 47 (1d100)

New ammo has been developed. Outside of certain suggestions more advanced munitions will be harder to work out. As for the tek bandits they brought their own gear and mostly volunteered due to our facilities. They have taken interest in the tech.

>Turn 52
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 12 Resource.
>>>Pop 1050
>>>Military 200(100 bot)(700 Preemo)
>>>>>Materials:

Rolled 62 (1d100)

>They have taken interest in the tech.
Good. Let's let them get familiar.

The best way for that? Let's all get together to build a Bandit Behemoth from scratch. They get familiar with our stuff, we get familiar with their ways, and Bandit City gets improved relations with us.

Rolled 57 (1d100)

Now that is done we add it to the list of buyable items and move to the big project.

Building a behemoth with Tek Bandits influence and also Ginny's leadership. Something worth it to our special customers.

Rolled 78 (1d100)

Rolling

Rolled 82 (1d100)

Build big!

Rolled 75 (1d100)

Bandit Behemoth under construction. The project is only possible thanks to the Tek Bandits agreeing to share some of their plans with Ginny and she made the modifications required to make it possible. However its going to take some time not to mention put a notable dent in our fuel supply to powerup the damned hulking thing. Its going to take a few turns for it be constructed assembly included.

Good news is the bandits are so excited they are willing to share some of their 'tek' with us during the building process. If we are lucky we may be able to successfully harvested a few techs during the process.

>Turn 53
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Pop 1050
>>>>>Materials:

Rolled 11 (1d100)

Well CEO I hope you are ready to make another fuel trade soon.

Otherwise we are keeping on with the same crew and action.

Rolled 18 (1d100)

Lets get another fuel deal going ready for when we need it rather than wait. It's the Lord of War's time to shine

Rolled 19 (1d100)

Support

I get where you are coming from, but i would hate to lose the build up effect on the current project.

Rolled 71 (1d100)

rolling to save that roll

Rolled 18 (1d100)

Rolling for epic(either way)

Rolled 65 (1d100)

Fuel day arranged. We gained a shipment but had to divert our payment from Preemo the bandit city into a different form and deliver it boot. The ghouls oddly true to their word send us the fuel as requested.

Meanwhile construction on the bandit behemoth continued. Sadly we were unable to acquire any tek so far besides the bandit behemoth blueprint.

>Turn 54
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Pop 1050
>>>>>Materials:

Rolled 88 (1d100)

Keep at it. Building all the way.

So who do y'all think we will piss off once this thing is done?

Rolled 87 (1d100)

>F. Scout
the surrounding area i wanna know if we have anything lurking about.

second get on the horn with Team Thunder, ask how they are doing?