Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/join/1394451/6FP_5Q
critkeeper.site88.net/
docs.google.com/document/d/1e967sIhCBQuOYYxzKP8rDOJxvRlUik1M-LZt2KMs7dk/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

hey, me too!

>Recruit players from game finder threads
>They always disappear 2 or 3 sessions into the game.

Only one guy has ever stayed. Ya'll flaky fucks. Lots of crazy fun shit has happened in our games too.

Had the same thing happen with players recruited from Roll20 and OOTS forums. I think it's just a matter of online players. I don't want to make assumptions, but I think it has something to do with generation of people living in entitlement and consumption blis when they get what they want when they want it.

> I think it has something to do with generation of people living in entitlement and consumption blis when they get what they want when they want it.

except there are many groups of online players that have been together for years and years and maybe if you weren't a pretentious shitbucket your players wouldn't dislike you and leave after 2 or 3 sessions

lol this guy

If they are together for years they probably started playing back in the days when the majority of games took place in real life, they probably met at their place and played whe they were teenagers and just moved into Online after it became clear theyc an't keep this up between other duties and goals.

These kind of people aren't the generation I'm talking about. The generation I'm talking about is the sort of people who found out about RPGs in a last year or two, through an online forum, have very little social interaction and never actually played a game irl.

Then again, probably I'm just grumpy and paranoid.

Yeah, you're grumpy and paranoid.

I've never played a rl game in my life, but I have 3 groups that I play with all the time. All of them are made out of people that I've never met irl but I've played with 2 of those groups for about 2 years and one of them for half a decade now.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Anything but DnD
>Time Availability
GMT +8, Almost anytime.
>Text or Voice
Voice preferably.
>Contact Information

>Additional Information
Semi-experienced player of Shadowrun, SWN, Savage Worlds, DnD 5e, and a bit of Dark Heresy.

This might be the last time I post this here since I found a player. I might take on another player if they're awesome. Still interested in finding someone to GM for me, though!

>Player/GM
GM or Player. Either looking to play a male character or find someone to play a party of dumb, busty adventuresses. I like cheesecake and silly ideas for games. Really just looking for one person to play with since I have trouble keeping to a set timetable.
>System
Ideally something light, I have a few homebrew systems as well.
>Timezone and Availability
GMT+7
>Method of Play/Text or Voice
Text
>Contact info
Interested in concepts that borrow from anime, (high school/mecha/harem/etc) with optional lewdness/emphasis on full-bodied girls. I can provide a few more clearcut ideas on request, but the main things I'm interested in doing are scenarios drawing influence based on Taimanin Asagi/Dead or Alive/Fatal Fury set in the modern day. Lots of muscles, fighting, dumb adventures for ancient artifacts, that sort of thing. I also had a more fantasy orientated for a team of ninjas infiltrating an enemy fortress I wouldn't mind discussing.
Can learn systems where necessary.
Skype is Frocto, but I can provide other contact methods if necessary! I'm an advanced writer and have years of experience playing rpgs, so someone who can match me would be really good. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

bumping

GM in a Deathwatch game looking for 1 player.
Voice over roll20 + Skype
Weekly games beginning around 1 pm GMT for 5 hours
Walter.Gorkamorka at gmail

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Something 40k besides Deathwatch
>Time availability
Saturday Mornings and all of Sunday PST
>Text or Voice
i dont care
>Contact Information
lazahman on skype
>Additional Information
I've played all 40k systems except for black crusade

bump

ERP?

Which skype user are you? Quite a few come up when I put your name in.

The one with the pig.

bump

Can anyone recommend an rpg system that's good for 1-on-1 battles, like a fighting game? Preferably kind of simple, too.

I usually stay unless the game is bad.

Is you game really bad, user?

I try to stay in games as long as I can, but they all ended up dissolving around me for various reasons.

bumper.

Might aswell just do rock paper scissors.

This. A lot of DMs think they're awesome and amazing and can't understand the reasons behind their players attrition rates

I'm jealous. My most reliable online group has been meeting and playing for 2 years- most others have disintegrated and stuff. Oh well, I'll just keep looking and hopefully I'll find some as dedicated as your half-decade group!

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
I'm looking for players for a FATE game
>Time availability
I tend to be more available in the evenings and nights (GMT+1), but the particular game I want to run should start this summer, during which I'll be available whenever. It would be better for potential players to be in Europe, unless you have a crazy schedule and can fit our Euro times
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
on skype : iamidonquix0te
>Additional Information
The campaign I'm trying to recruit for is a sci-fi game with an original setting. In a not so distant future where Earth and some other sentient alien species have formed a political union, the PCs are sent on a colony ship to explore and civilise an undiscovered part of space. We have six playable species with their own lore (though I encourage players to write/draw more material). Pic related is one of the player's design for one of the playable species.
I don't have any particular demands for potential players ; you don't even have to have experience with the system. I just want players to invest themselves in the setting and game and be reliable.
I can explain more/show you lore if you're interested and add me.

That does sound mighty interesting. What platform are you using for this game?

Skype and roll20, most likely.

Cool, sent you a message on Skype.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
DND 5e and Roll20
>Time availability
Playing on Saturdays. GMT...+1 I think, at 14:00/ 2 pm, earlier if possible.
>Text or Voice
I expect skype call so everyone can hear me, you don't have to speak, but if you want to write, I expect you to not be a slowpoke.
>Contact Information
ragehawk1 ((I have a robot as avatar.))
>Additional Information
Okay so. I am basically a complete new GM to this. I tried GM'ing 5e once and gming in general a few times, didn't really work out but I still want to try. I am looking for 3 more players as I already got one player. I wouldn't mind someone who already knows his shit to help me out, but first and foremost I want this to be "We're all frendos" type of deal, no being butthurt about rules used wrongly or such. I am currently going through the DM's guide as well. I might have to skip this oncoming Saturday because I got finals, but we will see.

New players also okay to pop in, I don't mind but then again I don't want everyone to be a completely fresh person to 5e.

bump.

News flash. I got full room, looking for 4 crazy persons to go on-board with this.

>people appply using emails containing one line like "I'm interested"

>using emails

>using internet
>not having data transferred to you by domesticated ants in bits

>using computers
>not keeping large groups of chinese children in the basement and forcing them memorize sequences of 1's and 0's

I keked much harder than I thought was possible.

>GM or Player
Player- I'm already gming a game
>System(s)
Degenesis Rebirth/?PF?---anything else is ok if it sounds cool
>Time availability
I work monday-friday late nights sunday I gm a shadowrun game so saturday is cool or friday is cool too but i leave for work at midnight est
>Text or Voice
I can do either
>Contact Information
Skype : Tsukamoto the name gets matched a lot so I still be lurking
>Additional Information
I really would like to play degenesis rebirth but I never played pathfinder so I'm down with that too

Think you replied to the wrong post, homie

>Player/GM
Mayor
>System
NWOD or Twilight 2000 (Undecided)
Sundays @ Noon EST
Text IC in Roll20
Text OOC in Skype Chat
>Contact info
link to gam: app.roll20.net/join/1394451/6FP_5Q
>Additional information
Make a character you'll enjoy playing, show up, play and maybe - just maybe - you can save the state of Alaska
pic related was the Season 5 Finale that happened last sunday

>Player

>[D&D Rules Compendium][B/X][BECMI][AD&D2e] or least preferably if no one wants to play OSR [D&D 5th]

>Tuesdays always free every week, with usually one other floating day off I can conform to the needs of the party. If the game is at a set day each week, I can reserve that floating day off permanently for game day. any other days I work 8am-4:30 est, or 4:00pm-11:00est.

>preferably Text, but I can do both. critkeeper.site88.net/ is a really good choice so far for Text games. If that isn't an option, I'll have to settle for voice.

>Contact E-Mail: [email protected]

I have the most experience playing 2nd edition and 5th, but I'm preferably looking to play any OSR format of D&D in general. D&D Only, no remakes. I'd preferably want to play in a standard setting, rather than someone's homebrewed campaign setting, for simplicity's sake. I'd also like to start at level one or as close to one as possible. I'm available for play for at least 6 full months, before leaving for the military. I want to play once a week at least, and my schedule can conform as long as the game is on a set day each week, preferably the same day each week so I can guarantee you I'll be there each week.

I'm generally a serious player, and try to be in character as possible. I don't meta game, but I can be known as a power gamer at some times with newer editions (exactly why I tend to avoid them), and tend to give my characters no downsides other than non-stat effecting character flaws. I don't Magical Realm although I'll play characters of both sexes to give the party variation (if the party is all men, I'll make a female character for example. If one already exists, I'll make a male, and vise versa). I also will usually pick the party role that hasn't been filled. If a dedicated thief doesn't exist, I go thief. If we don't have a dedicated healer, I'll go cleric or druid, etc. for 5th although, I almost can't resist playing paladin.

Just in case, i sent you a Skype message, m8

bump

Only 2 people so far added me. So technically speaking still got room for 2 more.

I'm A GM, and I'm going to be running a homebrew Sci-Fi mecha game. The game is going to be running Sundays at 4 PM EST, using IRC and Rolld20 You can contact me at #ADGunstrider on IRC.Rizon.net, and a Googledocs for the game can be found in the IRC.

docs.google.com/document/d/1e967sIhCBQuOYYxzKP8rDOJxvRlUik1M-LZt2KMs7dk/edit
Hopefully it'll let me post the link to the game page on Google Docs

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
I'm down to play anything, I've been playing alot of 5e and 3.5e (Though I'd love to get into Mutants & Masterminds and Shadowrun)
>Time availability
I could probably roll in at anytime, Except on Tuesdays since I'm also DMing something for some friends
>Text or Voice
Can do both, prefer voice.
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
I've literally never played anything outside of DnD, not sure how difficult going to new systems are as I'm discovering them.

Still got room for 2 folks.

About to check out the rules then sleep I think I dont use irc much but is there a time your around?

One player dropped. I am back to room for 3 people.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
3.5, 5e AD&D 2nd ed, NWOD, Eclipse Phase, CoC/Delta Green, etc., willing to play whatever really.
>Time availability
Weekday evenings usually after 7pm Central time. Weekends any time works for me
>Text or Voice
prefer voice
>Contact Information
Skype is skeletonmanskeletonman
>Additional Information
I've just been jonesing for a game for a while now. I'm the most experienced with 3.5, but I can brush up on just about anything.

I now got room for 2 folks. Anyone interested?

No.

Also, bump

I would but voice means I can't play doter on my other monitor.

I'll send you a contact request.

Got one more room now.

>have never plated tabletop before
>just want to play 5ED but I'll never find anything

You cunt.

I have a game, right there.

I'm so green I'd only slow you down and stop th me fun
I know nothing

You fool! You can't just hide forever! Just do it! I'd join the guys game but my schedule is all out of whack.

As long as you tell the group up front that you're new and have no idea what you're doing, you'll be fine. People are generally really nice about helping new players into the hobby, unless it's specified beforehand that it's a hardcore game for experienced players.

M8 can't you read. I am new gm. Just do it mang, I made sure that people who are in are also up for helping newbies. Besides, you'll fill in last spot and make me super happy.

Don't you want to make a GM happy, user?

>tfw have accent/speech impediment
>complex over using voice programs

You can always write or try paying extra care as to how you say shit.

No excuses user. You bleed and gain or you sit and weep.

Pool's closed. No more room in my wild ride.

as a gm who does have one and does use voice in his games all i ca say is that you have to ride it out and let people know you have one if they don't know what you say then type it out or say it agian. if they want to make fun of you then ride with it or ignore it or kick them if your gming

>>GM or Player
Player looking for some light, text-only gaming.
>>System(s)
Fine with anything as long as it's not fantasy or too pulpy.
>>Time availability
My schedule is kinda hectic, but other than Friday evenings, I'm mostly free. GMT+1.
>>Contact information
I'll be lurking.

Is no one running an OSR game right now?

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
40k RPGs
>Time availability
+0 GMT (UK), Wednesday and Sundays all day, other days may be negotiable
>Text or Voice
Either is fine, but if it's going to be too late then I won't be able to do voice
>Contact Information
g1ebguy on Skype
>Additional Information
I want to plunder planets, trade with raiders, fight the daemons and die for the Emperor. Leaning towards Rogue Trader (and playing as the Rogue Trader that may be also a psyker) but I'm open to other options.

Depends really. Are you using an OSR D&D format, or is it your own homebrew mechanics? I'm only looking to play. It's just a preference that keeps me intereseted in games for the long haul. I can make due with a homebrew setting, as long as it caters to everything the core books have in them.

I deleted my post because I was worried about scheduling conflicts; but no the game is entirely full of homebrew mechanics. I'd imagine you probably wouldn't like it.

Anyone running M&M?

I'm looking for a By-The-Book game, not with strict rules adherence though. That's not the point of OSR games, but I'm looking for a game like AD&D because I'm well versed in it and can help new players where possible

text games is your safe choice then mate. Do you want to play or GM?

Last call!
>Need a techmarine, apply via
>Walter.Gorkamorka at gmail

details:
next session: 7th of May, 13:00 GMT

Would appreciate character concepts / few words of introduction

New player will start with roughly rank 4 (~18k xp) to spend and 40-ish renown.

Lore intensive game, experienced players preferred.

I'd join if I wasn't working on Saturday evenings.

>GM or Player
PermaGM looking to finally play.
>System(s)
D&D 5e, and only that. I've been looking to play since the playtest. Never could for more than 1(ONE) session because apparently im the only 5e GM that can run past the first session and doesnt dissapear
>Time availability
im at GMT-3 (EST/central is one hour behind me, for reference)
i could do mondays or sundays. My week is freaking full and scheduling is hell. Im already GMing a game.
>Text or Voice
Text. Im not averse to voice but i want to keep the logs and just play with no pressure
>Contact Information
email: [email protected]
Ideally, i'd like to play through Skype or something and use Roll20 mostly for dice and virtual tabletop (roll20 doesnt have an 'edit' function so writing exclusively there is kind of a pain)
>Additional Information
Im fucking cursed. Im one of the few people that like D&D for what it is, and 5e is my favorite edition.
Im a chill dude to be around, i like my Fantasy and i take gaming seriously. I dont flake, whine or act passive-aggresive. I like working as a team and fighting through badass encounters and immersing myself in the character and enjoy a good story. I always try to help other GMs if they need a hand.
Hell, i'll even partake in your Magical Realm if thats what you want as long as you can offer an actual game...
But my schedule isn't very open and people seem to dislike the idea of text games. I thought i had found a decent game a couple of weeks ago but the GM flaked at the last minute.

?

Already tried it, actually. Schedules are incompatible. The GM looked chill though.

Ah sorry to hear that.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
I'm experienced with Shadowrun 5e and Pathfinder, and I know how to play 4th Edition, 3.5, Star Wars WOTC (3.0) and Mutants and Masterminds 3e.
I also really want to learn Dark Heresy or Call of Cthulu, and I'd be down to learn anything else just about, especially if it was Modernish.
>Time availability
I work 2 or 3 days a week, it's flexible. I'm already in a game Friday Night (That's 5/8ish to midnight PST) and I'm also in a game on Saturday and Sunday mornings (9 PST).
But like I said, if the game looks good I'll make time for it.
>Text or Voice
I can do both or a mixture of both.
>Contact Information
Thuggymoss on Skype
>Additional Information
I'm 6'8" and say hella' a lot, and I like character generation way too much.

Ryuutama game when

As soon as you run it.

You're running it?

I'm telling YOU to run it you cuck.

Bump. I just want to see people actively trying to find a game.

bumpin again. Looking for an AD&D, B/X, RC, or BECMI game.

This looks really cool. Any more elaboration on the set up? I'm picking up a little bit of a Cowboy Bebop dynamic as far as the group and game context. Let me know if I'm off base.

>>GM or Player
Player
>>System(s)
Double cross
>>Time availability
Fridays after 4pm PST
>>Text or Voice
Strongly prefer Text
>>Contact Information
Will provide if there is any hits
>>Additional Information
I've spent the last several games as a GM, and I kinda crave a chance to sit on the other side of the screen.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Would like to play 5e or CoC/Delta Green
>Time availability
4-9pm GMT, MTThF
>Text or Voice
Voice (only please, no cam)
>Contact Information
lord.saturn is my skype
>Additional Information
Low maintenance player who leans towards the role-playing side. I've also never played CoC/Delta Green but not for lack of interest.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
AD&D 2e
>Time availability
Whatever the fuck day you play
>Text or Voice
Text preferably, but voice alternatively
>Contact Information
E-Mail: [email protected]
>Additional Information
I wanna play a standard setting or standard modules, and want to start at lowest level possible. I'm a serious role player, try not to meta game as much as possible, and fit my play style to the needs of the party

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Any. I've never played an rpg before and would like to try!
>Time availability
My schedule is pretty flexible. I generally work afternoons-nights pst, but I can move my off days around.
>Text or Voice
I think I'd prefer text, but I can do voice too.
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
As above, I have never played an rpg that isn't a vidya, and I would like to try.

Do not play with this man, he is a cuck.

suck my trips bitch.

bump

>Player/GM
Player
>System
Any standard fantasy (dnd-esc) game or 5e/pathfinder
or Unknown Armies or Call of Cthulhu
Between 6PM and 6AM US Central on Monday, Tuesday, and/or Thursday.
Can do either
no preference other than no combos of IC text/OOC voice or vice versa.
>Contact info
>Additional information
Only fantasy system I've played was 5e and I haven't touched it in awhile.
Willing to join an ongoing campaign, hoping for a group that does shit together outside of sessions as well, but I'll take what I can get.

Also, unlike apparently most of the people in these threads, I'll actually show up.
>anime picture because it gets attention

If I still haven't found a game in two weeks, and you're willing to teach/put up with a new 5e gm, then I'll run a game for you on Monday nights. I'm But I should note that I'll probably complain about the system constantly and have little or no idea what I'm doing.

from what im reading its closer to armored core/gits/gundum

>and you're willing to teach/put up with a new 5e gm, then I'll run a game for you on Monday nights.
Yes. I am very much willing to do so.

>But I should note that I'll probably complain about the system constantly and have little or no idea what I'm doing.
The latter is normal, and the former is fixable (houserules, ho)
I can also help you get players and/or help you make sure the ones you find aren't shitters

Want me to add you on Skype now just in case?