Urban Oni Quest 16

Your name is Amy Nakamura, a 17 year old void Oni, and you are fucking tired. You spent some of the afternoon chasing after a ghostly flame on a cloud (long story), after having disarmed a gunmen that seemed like he was about to shoot up the school. Suffice it to say you weren’t super enthused when you saw the rental car in your driveway. Then all of the hope in your body disappeared immediately when you saw a pair of bright yellow ears peeking over your couch.

“Is that Amy! Oh my gosh we’ve been waiting for like, ever.” You hear HER say. This is officially one of the most stressful days you’ve ever had in your brief life.

>Admit defeat and walk into the room.

>Ask your parents why SHE’s here.

>Fly, you fool!

>Write-in?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Urban Oni Quest
youtube.com/watch?v=euUUnl0H80M&index=246&list=PL9B8C3559EE36372A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Ask your parents why SHE’s here.

Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Urban Oni Quest

Twitter: @StrikeZone13

Rules: Votes are given a 10-15 minute voting period (This is not a hard time limit), the dice used are 3d10s and the occasional d100 both are best of three. I try to add write-ins to the post if they’re applicable to the situation, shitposting write-ins will be ignored unless they are genuinely funny and can be added.

Try to have fun!

>Fly, you fool!
This might be the concentration we need to cloud up.

>Fly, you fool!
RUUUUUUN!

>Fly, you fool!
Get Lady Trish to safety! Hit the red button!

>Fly, you fool!

Alrighty, looks like we're getting the hell out of dodge.

Trish is at home mate, you took her back.

Attempt cloud to flee?

“Nope, not doing this today.” You say to the room, and before anyone can protest, you throw your bag down and head right out the door. You head out quickly enough that you miss anything that your parents or HER said in protest of your swift departure. The houses along the side of the street start to blur as you pick up speed. You’re not sure how long you could’ve stayed in their while she was there, it’s just too annoying and too much trouble. The problem now is, you’re not sure where you’re going or what you’re going to do now.

You could always just loiter around the area around your neighborhood, or you could go to Trish’s house, which is a bit faraway to walk. Not that you need to walk, but the last time you tried the cloud it failed miserably.

>Drift around your neighborhood.

>Go to Trish’s, she probably won’t mind too much.

>Write-in?

Go visit the mountain troll. See if he knows the witch or might want to meet her. Bring him tea.

Pretty sure Strike would rather move to Akun before using /qst/.

Remember to report the trolls andm ove on.

Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>Go to Trish’s, she probably won’t mind too much.

>>Go to Trish’s, she probably won’t mind too much.
She might be able to help us cloud

Alrighty,

>Attempt Cloud?
>Nah

>Attempt Cloud

>Nah
Guys we don't want to be fucking seen, It's a goddamned suburb.

Fly fast and fly high nigga

>Nah

I want to fly again so badly butthen again its the afternoon and people will be coming home from work.... soooooooo

>Nah

>Attempt Cloud

Closing and counting.

Looks like we're walking, writing.

But I would walk five hundred miles
And I would walk five hundred more
Just to be the oni who walked a thousand miles
To fall down at your door!

It's not a mistake.

Definitely not a mistake, That "Board" is though.

I have a burning desire fellows. A desire for song!
youtube.com/watch?v=euUUnl0H80M&index=246&list=PL9B8C3559EE36372A

share whatchu got!

You decide against using the cloud to get to Trish’s, it may be dark out but daylight savings time has made sure that it is still visible.

Ah, what the hell? You turn it into a light jog, cardio is never a bad thing. Once you get out of your neighborhood you start picking up the pace. You haven’t been able to cut lose in a while, and no one is going to bother paying attention to someone running. You steady your breathing like you were taught in middle school PE.
In

Out

In

Out

Heh, it’s kind of funny, it’s almost the same kind of breathing pattern that you get when you try and meditate. Oddly enough this is like meditation, you’re focusing on nothing but your breathing and your movement. The different streets and houses all melt away as you focus on getting to Trish’s house, the “chain” of your bond thrumming with subtle warmth.

>Roll 3d10 for Void Sense, DC 7

Rolled 1, 1, 6 = 8 (3d10)

Rolled 5, 5, 2 = 12 (3d10)

please dont suck!

Rolled 2, 6, 6 = 14 (3d10)

the dice favor us not this night.

Rolled 4, 2, 9 = 15 (3d10)

Lol what a garbo roll

Hmmm, writing

We trip on a rock at20 miles an hour and leave a broken trail in the sidewalk.

Nah its' only a meditate roll that we failed.

we see this coming at us and trip on the sidewalk.

wtf wrong image

What are the opinions of Amy or Trish getting tattoos? I can imagine quite a few that would very nice. Bicep, shoulder, or collarbone ones specifically. Screw tramp stamp ones.

I think we can take that scaley bitch-worm.

I think that bringing up this particular idea with no reason or driving force makes me hate it on principle due to suspicion of being your magical realm.

I would be willing to give it a shot but dragons are stupid tier in chinese lore.

>What are the opinions of Amy or Trish getting tattoos?
And pollute the GLORIOUS MUSCLES!? GET OUT HERETIC!

We're japanese tho

Trish isn't in to it, and it would hurt like a motherfucker to Amy.

Oni skin is thick, but surface level cuts hurt a million times worse than a papercut.

Meh, mostly looking up images right now for my dnd group and it made me think about designs and if I should look into getting a tattoo. Always been curious about how it feels. Probably end up getting a quote for some form of pacifism.

They're just as bullshit, if not more in Japanese Mythology.

Hell no.
Found a better look for Amy maybe?

I love feral eyes like that on characters.

Love the feral eyes look, Plus that does look more strongmanish.

>Same height as as stop sign, Height of a stop sign is 7ft

Musculature is on point, everything else isn't.

But she is already taller than that in oni form. She's 6'3 at base if I remember right.
different horns, different eyes, wouldn't wear a butterfly shirt, prefers to use handicap signs instead of stop signs.

Don't make me post brown Oni girls with tattoos.

Do it user, you haven't got it in you to corrupt this innocent thread with that filth. I dare you.

About 6'2'' and she's not done growing.

As long as they're not NSFW go for it if no one else cares.

We never make it to the bump limit anyway.

Yeah, there wasn't any chance of it not happening.

Well that's borderline Pokemon Quest picture tier right there.

Step it up, I have that one

What was the kitsunes name again?

Yeah, they're pretty old. I should get more.

Wait a minute.....Oh shit we just failed our spot check.

And I forgot the image.

Yuki Sugiyama, your maternal cousin.

Also sorry for the slowness, feeling a bit ill

Shit, Fucking foxhound's on our trail!
I regret nothing about this bad pun

Quick someone buy some liver real quick, Distract her!

Stayed up to late having fun shitposting in Chuckles chat didn't you eh?

You keep on pushing yourself, you’re kind of amazed at what your human form has been able to do lately. You would call it superhuman, but well, you aren’t exactly human. You eat up the miles between your two houses, it’s still slower than your car, but you didn’t really feel like driving anyway. About halfway there you feel… Something tingle the back of your neck, but it’s gone before you can even pause to check. You shrug and keep on running.
---
Soon enough you’re in front of Trish’s house, her parent’s car absent in the driveway. You feel your pants buzz as your phone vibrates, your parents are probably wondering what the hell you’re doing. They can wait though.
You walk up to the door and knock. A few minutes later Trish opens it up and waves you in.

“I felt you coming over, come on in.” She tells you as you walk in, the house is strangely empty without her mother’s warm presence and her dad’s Vietnamese yelling. You both hurry up the stairs to her room and close the door behind you.
Her room has changed a bit since the last time. What you think are magical tools and reagents cover a tiny new desk that’s pushed up against the wall.

“What’s that stuff for?” You ask her.

“It’s just some magical foci and other tools I need for the “homework” Christin gives me.” You two share a pleasant silence, as she gets back into her command chair and you sit on her bed. “So… You wanna tell me why you’re over here?”

>What say?

No that's korean you're thinking, This is jap.

>Fluffy tail

"Cousin, also curious about what you've been up to lately. Whats this *homework* about?"

or
"Find anything out about what happened to that ass who pulled a gun?"

>"Something dreadful has happened, Something so evil that even Sauron would be horrified.....My Cousin's come calling."

SecondingDeleting old vote here If I still can at least.

I refuse to answer that question.

I demand satisfaction sir!

I also like
Deleting

Looks like we're referencing LOTR, awesome.

Writing.

never ever

By the way strike, if lewd inevitably happens as the quest goes on will you describe it or fade to black?

People I found something amazing for weapon focused oni

No mechs, For the last time it's a stupid idea.

We'll see when we get there. Currently you guys are no closer to lewd then you were thread one.

That's pretty fucking Nito

Well, the picture's cool at anyrate

I know it doesn't look remotely like her but this is what a sports event ends up looking like in my head with Amy. That smug fricking face.

>that underbite
>not those horns
>not that elbow

...I didn't even notice the elbows. Oh god now I can't not notice the elbows.

"Something dreadful has happened, something so evil that even Sauron would be horrified..... My Cousin's come calling." You tell her in a quasi-serious voice. She just groans in response and throws a sock in your face.

“That’s not the end of the world, idiot. She cannot be that bad. Scaring the big, bad, faerie whooping Oni.” You smile a bit at her comment, but it’s quickly removed by your somewhat foul mood.

“Trust me, she’s awful, she is quite possibly the most annoying person on the planet.”

“You haven’t even explained why jackass.”

“It’s… Not easy for me to explain, she almost defies explanation, and well…”

“Well what?”

>Be completely honest.

>She doesn’t need to hear a shitty pitty story.

>Avoid the subject

>Write-in?

>Those horns

Yeeesh

>Be completely honest.
Just have a thousand yard stare while telling her.

>Avoid the subject
If she want's to hear it she's going to half to ask again.
Or command it

>Be completely honest.
>Or command it
Not how the bond works user.

>>Write-in?
You know those little purse dogs? Imagine about 9 of them chasing you barking and nipping and there is nothing you can do to stop them or else someone yells at you.

>Be completely honest

Show her a video of a fox "laughing".

"Imagine hearing that noise all day"

>>Avoid the subject