ODN TO THE MOON

Relaunch in 3 days, app release and the Messenger release at Christmas! Who else comfy staking his obsidian masternode here?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ODN_BTC
obsidianmessenger.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have a few .... need to find a way to get more

lets go to $2 so I will make $100 daily. I like round numbers

7 master nodes here

I don't see it going to a dollar in this market

maybe if we get another overall alt moon

Yeah it needs to get to Binance at least to moon.

Shit, it’s back to above .60 already?
I am going to buy more once I get home from work today. Was hoping it stayed down for some more time.

lets see how new marketing gonna looks like. I talked with team and in dec there will be a lot of articles in media, interviews etc. IMO we will see ath soon.
Every one is staking, currently on market there is not even 600k ODN for sale. On craptopia we need like 20btc buys for new ATH and if so $1 could be new floor

Tamico is indeed doing a great job at marketing. 20btc is reachable thought, let's see wat 4 december is going to bring us.

Is that from mining?

Actually imagine what a bittrex listing would possibly do to the price.

yes

$10 easy

they need to apply themselves to bittrex / binance. the exchanges dont normally reach out to developers unless they are top 10.

>if you are reading this devs, i assume you guys shill your shit here from what it seems. apply your damn coin plsies.

I really belive that it can be $5 in 3 months from now. Encrypted messenger app with build in payments in anonymous currency on Android, IOS, and windows?

cmon all darknet will jump on it. I will be using it by myself. Actually this is first crypto project Im invested in that I am going to use

i can see $10.
for what it is, its certainly under the radar.
and being under the radar with a quality product look what it did for cardano.

They are in contact with them for months. Binance is almost sure but trex add only coins with working product so they will add it after christmass when APPs will be released. They already paid lisitng fee

Do you have proof of that?

Man I hope Binance. All my shit is there. I really do not enjoy slow ass Cryptopia.

I talked with devs on slack. Dont have screen for that

I thought you couldn't mine ODN after a certain block anymore???
I'd also mine it. Tell me how! Only mining low ROI VTC atm.

You can't mine anymore. These rewards are from staking.

Its Proof Of Stake coin. You just transfer your ODN to wallet and keep it online. 10% per year

Too much drama going on with bitcoin to make odn moon, I will be holding to the app launch and waiting for new exchanges.

Is that from stacking? Don't you get reward and the end of the year?

So basically ~2.4 ODN per day with a masternode? Should have bought more than 10k. =(

Yes it staking. What would be the point of pay outs once a year? This is how network grows, we generate new coins and keep it up on our nodes

yup but for now only. When Masternodes will be up you will recive 10% form POS + all transaction fees from transactions that goes threw your node so basically another 6%-10% depends of amount of network transactions

So in what interval you receive odn? Its 10% right?

>needing sex to sell your coin

I wouldn't buy anything advertised like a beer commercial

This is just a photoshop lol

there are new blocks (20odn) every 10 min. How often you will recive it? Dunno its lottery but if you have bigger stack you will get it more often.
I am staking 88k with that frequency (pic rel)

with 10k i get about 3 blocks per week

Lol okay

125 here

one year from now it will be $500-$600 weekly. Not bad at all

Poorfag here. Bought odn when it had highest price. I know odn have nice community can I beg for some?

XYH5YpqSqJG535ha8BjC1kvngY22MgxW7s

I'll send you over 5k once I'm done fucking my wife user

user really delivered

how can i buy some to start staking?

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ODN_BTC

Cryptopia. It's $0.6 a piece. Remember when you could get NEO at $0.6?

extremely poorfag here

>tfw only 500 odn in wallet
>been staking for a month
>will only get a reward after 80+days of staking atm

>hoping kind anons will bless me too

XHkdxhmRbWRxRArU3i5kE4PrYBWJLtar1G

>muh proofs

protocolversion" : 70000,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 503.33000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 127904,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 100460082.95880000,
"connections" : 1,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0.0.0.0",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 1.73221791,
"proof-of-stake" : 6913061.94786414
},

Why is this supposed to moon and what are the announcements?

Relaunch on 4th december and app release at Christmas

and 13mil marketcap, STATUS app is also blockchain messenger but app itself is full of bugs havo now over 180mil mc and its just ERC20 token.
Obsidian has own blockchain and its build from scratch. It have everything to fly

tfw spent all my BTC
tfw cant buy ODN

Any news on bigger exchanges coming in?

binance and bittrex this month. Fee was already paid but bittrex list only coins that have already working product so short after christmass

Submissions to major exchanges begin after the rebrand on the 4th.

Basically, we're expecting at least one big exchange this month, probably pic related.

yah that's just not true but who cares, this thing is mooning anyways

That’s not official advertising, you braindead fuck. Veeky Forums made it. I can make sexy “ads” of any product you create. Does that make what you make shit?
Jesus fuck, the brainlets that come to this board.

can anyone tell me....how to bring my odn wallet dashboard back to taskbar ?, i clicked and closed that window, but app still running, thanks in advance

right down corner "show hiddec icons" triangle

thank you so much , user

i've been trying to find it
from downloads, duhhh!

np mate

you can always kill by in ctrl+alt+del

If I want to stake obsidian should my wallet by always connected to net or its enough to have some Obsidian in it ?

yes. Have to be online. You can run it on raspberryPI or put on Amazon AWS

GET A JOB

obsidianmessenger.com/

oi Anons I am making site about this app. I bought obsidianmessenger domain it was not registered

What to put there?

Odn memes

post some here

Shut the site down, the obsidian team knows about it and don’t seem to like it. Or maybe sell the site to them?

why is that? domains was free. I have also obsidianmarket.com just in case.

I am ICO investor and I was tired to ELIS5 everything about obsidian to new people so I decided to create one site where all info will be

What did they say?

haha nice

just ask a couple of masternodes for it

well its actually not that bad Idea

Check discord

Network weight is going down. Dump comming?

I think thats a bug