"Return to normal"

>tfw you fags get rekt every single time by the bull trap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=PZdLAo3sqv8&t=14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thinking you can predict the future

At first I was going to call you a cuck for doing this but then I realized you're so Satan so fuck. Just sold 100k I guess

>tfw you idiots think it's a bull trap, when it's actually a bear trap

haha

dude ive seen this shit too many times in my life, both on BTC and on stock market, EVERY SINGLE TIME WHEN NOOBS COME AND ASK
>hey how do I make profit with it? what do I need to do?
whenever you hear people talking about it
whenever you see +9000% google trends rise

GET THE FUCK OUT

DOWN
WE
GO

NO FUEL LEFT

>what is the market cycle
>what is delusion

When Stacey starts asking you about btc, you sell your bags to her. You don't buy. Whales already know this and moved to accumulate alts, btc is a slow bleed and then stagnate for the next 6 months. Happens every single year, plus we just reached the top of the ladle from the cup and handle at 1000.

youre thinking of a bear trap, idiot

>tfw you read "return to normal" memes since $2000/BTC

>Happens every single year, plus we just reached the top of the ladle from the cup and handle at 1000.
Nigger look at a chart next time, put some effort in.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums now with all the newfags
>being so stupid you actually think you know what you're talking about without confirming it first

shut the fuck up retard you got called out now accept it like a man

>they haven't even seen the prophecy

It is so reassuring to know that thanks to all these cocky chads and stupid Stacey's coming in, the few of us who haven't made it yet will be doing so this year.

>he STILL hasn't done a simple Google to see the difference
>maybe he doesn't know how o.O

Let me spell it out for you Chad. We are going down. We went from denial to return to normal in the market cycle. Anyone who bought above 8k fell for the bull trap. Good day, back to the gym now.

He knows the difference, he's just stupid.

HAHAHAHHAH YOU DUMB FAGGOT COMPARING BTC TO THE STOCK MARKET. HOW MANY TIMES IN THEIR LIVES HAVE PEOPLE EXPERIENCED AN ENTIRE NEW ASSET CLASS BEING INTRODUCED YOU LOWLIFE MONKEY WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?

CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE A NEW ASSET CLASS THIS IS BASICLY UNPRECEDENTED

BEWARE OP DRAGONSLAYER, I'M GONNA PRESS THE BUTTON SOON DON'T SHIT YOURSELVES FAGGOTS

/thread

Control yourself, you fucking peasant.

Satan please

Nice to see some smart people left. Big Bazinga theory confirmed my sell. Dropped those bags to normie tards at 10k

This.

So many retards on this board its unbelievable. You guys are witnessing a once in a lifetime event, we are living in the Digital Age and are going through a revolution. It is only logical that digital assets will play a major role in our lives in the future.

This is only the beginning. The real craze hasn’t happened yet.

“It is different this time!!! New paradigm” aka top of the market normie laggard argument. Thanks for confirming my sell.

This guy gets it.

Damn I lost so much money with Bitcoin look at all these crashes

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

SALTY FAGGOT. IM SURE YOU ARE FUCKING SHITTING YOURSELF AND CONSTANTLY QUESTIONING WHETHER YOU MADE THE RIGHT CALL BY SELLING.

YOU MADE A MISTAKE YOU FUCKTARD AND YOU WILL BE BUYING BACK AT 15K EOY.

STAY SALTY.

This is the first time in history the public actually gets in before wallstreet. 20k by christmas.

SHIFT IN POWER HAPPENING

kek, baggie laggard actually thinks Wall Street will buy his bags

the sheeple delusions here are palpable

You must be really poor. Let me guess, you will never be able to afford 1 BTC again?

Guess again. I have 50 BTC and over a nice million sitting.

I made it during the last year exactly why I wasn't a normie laggard sheeple spouting "new paradigm" retard memes

The thing with Bitcoin is: You don't need anybody to buy your bags. There is no need to ever cash out. The Bitcoin economy is strong enough already that you can buy pretty much everything you need with Crypto. It's just Fiat that will become worthless

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SURE BUDDY WE BELIEVE YOU LARPING FAGGOT PROBABLY A PAJEET TOO

>The thing with Bitcoin is: You don't need anybody to buy your bags. There is no need to ever cash out. The Bitcoin economy is strong enough already that you can buy pretty much everything you need with Crypto. It's just Fiat that will become worthless

>this normie latecomer actually believes crypto will replace fiat

>Latecomer

I mean I'm late if you consider August late.

When did you start?

>I mean I'm late if you consider August late
Jesus fucking Christ I did not just read this
no
no
I didn't

They literally will. Most institutions were barred from investing in bitcoin because of partnership agreements.

Also I've been in BTC since 2013, although I only started tracking in blockfolio in May.

Why do you have 50 BTC? Shouldn't you be shorting it since we're at "new paradigm", retard? I'm starting to think you're a lying nocoiner.

BECAUSE HES A LARPING FAGGOT OFCOURSE LOL

>"Thanks for confirming my sell."
>"I Have 50 BTC and over a nice million sitting."

kek

Those market cycles are way slower than you think.

>When did you start?

Fucking hell you "I was here early in August" retards are retarded. If you were actually here early you would understand that that is a pretty reasonable fiat/BTC split.

>mania phase

I love at the austrian/italian border and I only know a handful of people who really invest in crypto. All of them are in IT or finance.

There's still some time till housewives buy into BTC.

>Why do you have 50 BTC? Shouldn't you be shorting it since we're at "new paradigm", retard? I'm starting to think you're a lying nocoiner.

I keep 90% of my crypto long term and trade with 10% durr

*live

Fucking autocorrection

>"Nice to see some smart people left. Big Bazinga theory confirmed my sell. Dropped those bags to normie tards at 10k"

LARP LARP LARP LARP

Why the fuck would you think that
1) wall street is not in long ago
2) if they aren't they would buy the top

fucking delusional little kid

youtube.com/watch?v=PZdLAo3sqv8&t=14s

Individual investors in wallstreet might be in but they're not able to throw customer funds into it for reasons he explains at 4:10

Dumbfuck, you do realize the price is currently above where you said you sold at right? You're bragging about making a bad trade. lmao.

>he thinks wall street isnt already in bitcoin
nigger they already own blockstream

>He thinks hedge fund managers putting their personal money into it is the same as them being able to put customer money through futures and ETFs.

sold 100k

pajeet pls

Do you even realize most of the money wall street gambles with is not their own money, it's Joe Schmoe's retirement fund. Why do you think they would have a problem with putting their personal money in early, then later piling in trillions of dollars of your dad's 401k and IRA's?