Daily reminder that Bcore is a centralized shitcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=6V365_59-Lc

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/5ybx32/how_the_lightning_network_could_ultimately/?st=jao1cgkt&sh=d18355c5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this legit? Wtf how is no one talking about this

how many BCH do i need to pump and dump her ?

someone give the newfag a quick rundown

Try talking about it on any major bitcoin community website. bitcointalk or their official reddit or wherever, your post gets removed and you get permabanned.

It all makes so much sense.. I've been seeing BTC fucking everywhere this last week. Ads from random huge companies with BTC referenced in it, mainstream news stories, normies buying in droves - all out of fucking no where.

he just forgets to tell you that : with small blocks everybody can run a full node

Like said they will ban you instantly as soon as you attempt to even start this conversation. One thing that is completely indisputable is Blockstream's role in Bitcoin's development. They have a very clear agenda and they're certainly not working towards "Satoshi's vision". Couple that with all the bullshit going on with Tether and it's clear that there is some serious bullshit going on behind the scenes.

Everything around Bitcoin's growth has had 'too good to be true' vibes around it for the past few months.

I want bitcoin cash to work for the same reason I wanted bitcoin to work 6 years ago... But who will part with bitcoin now that it's valued so high?

Highaltitudeinvesting yesterday said potentially 100k bitcoins in 2021. Who would get off that train?

Had no idea the CEO of the bildaburg group owns blockstream...

BTC has effectively been hijacked by TPTB, the only way they can win is through lies, deception, manipulation, censorship etc. Don't be afraid to speak up on platforms that allow it.

Look at this image, look at the usernames, this is the state of all blockstream ran media channels.

>who will part with bitcoin now that it's valued so high
>who will stick with bitcoin when it gets goxxed
>mfw tether accidentally saved satoshi's vision

His unterstanding of LN is hilariously wrong.

why miners won't use segwit transactions? oh ye it must be a blockstream conspiracy to saturate the network and collect fees, wait a minute who collects the fees again?

So if I support BCH, I get fucked by the jews.
If I support BTC (and subsequently the Lightning Network), I also get fucked by the other jews.

What the fuck man, will us goyim ever win?? Jesus Christ.

From the horse's mouth.

sappart LINK and get real gains and meme magic

umm no sweetie

BTC is the jewish banker coin, BCH is what bitcoin used to be. You might be fucked by the chinese but that is all speculation at this point, there is no hard proof unlike the connections you can draw between BTC and the federal reserve jews.

Chinks are not jews. I am fully prepared to be fucked by chinks; they're very nice people about it.

>chinks
They are worse than jews. I am asian. I know for a fact that Chinks >>>>>>> Jews

to explain, real bitcoins are spent on the LN, NOT just IOU's. You always own your coins. When you send your coins somewhere to be used in LN then there is a timer, f.e. 10 days that will give your coins back. You cant store your coins on LN forever.

And there are 3 companies developing LN stuff not just blockchain.

This video is deliberately deluding ppl.

you mean blockstream is trying to do what's jihan doing atm? shocking news

What is Jihan doing exactly, Bcore shill?

Lightning network is not an IOU.

You're confusing lightning transactions and the lightning network, those are two different things. Until your bitcoin transaction is broadcasted on the bitcoin blockchain you are essentially spending IOUs.

Lightning network is a high-tech mixture between Windows 9 and iPhone 9.

pic related

Reminder: medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

Imagine Alice wants to send 1 BTC to Carol through Bob like so: Alice->Bob->Carol

In order to route the money, Bob has to have at least 1 BTC in his “balance” in the channel with Carol. Essentially, Alice is borrowing from Bob to pay Carol.

Bob transfers his 1 BTC to Carol in the [Bob->Carol] channel, and Alice transfers 1 BTC to Bob in the [Alice->Bob] channel. That’s how it works—Alice cannot “give” the 1 BTC to Bob to then pass along to Carol.

It really is a loan because the network uses timelocks to eliminate custodial risk: Alice can’t repay Bob safely until she’s sure Bob has paid Carol.

In fact, EVERY hop en route to a destination must have the funds available for each transaction. So, the more hops that are used, the more this lending burden is multiplied.

>Lightning network is just a shittier, more convoluted and ultimately more centralized proof of stake that

Lmao @ corecucks. How do you defend this.

>chinks
>jews
I'm a pajeet; I fear nothing except the toilet witch.

you are so fucking retarded man

You know what's not an argument? Owning Bcash ever.

whatever you say bcore bot

oxygen thief detected

Listen I'm all about Satoshi's vision but this azn girl is unsmashable.

You don't like asians?

jews have destabilized dozens of countries, im p sure asians hold no contest to that

your article comes from some anonymous dude who made a bcash wallet, you might want to read LN website for comprehension of the tech...

Holy shit someone on the sidelines this late in? Haven't seen this since late aug.

>calls Bitcoin centralized
>shilling bcash

How is bcash centralized?

Why don't you tell us why he's wrong if you're so educated on the subject.

1 dev, 2shill partners, 1 mining pool

6 development teams, many big industry names supporting it, and anyone can mine it, just like with Bcore. May I remind you that the chinese miners have over 60% of the hashpower of BTC, maybe you should go to proof of stake? Oh wait, that's pretty much what LN is...

same goes with Gavin, he refused to lead bitcoin's dev and is now making accusations of core's evil schemes.

and desu i didn't care to read, this guy has an angle (user that has a bcash business).
for the moment everyone can run a full node (thanks to small blocks) so that everyone will be able to process LN transactions and collect fees.

i ain't no core fanboy, but every bcash supporter has a fuckin angle.

>1 dev
For all we know Satoshi was 1 dev and he had no shill partners for quite some time; mETH is basically run by moneyskelly alone, and more devs will come as the coin gets adoption (it's only 4 months old)

>1 mining pool
There's definitely more than 1 pool; I mined on bitcoin.com but they weren't the majority hash rate the entire time I was mining BCH (from august til november). The only complaint I have about mining BCH was that my HW error rate was significantly higher for BCH than BTC.

Tell me what assumptions in what I quoted is wrong.

Is it for example not true that you need to have funds at least equal to what someone wants to send through you to act as a point between sender A and receiver B?

If this alone is not false, then that proves lightning networks can't be decentralized and it's a fucking meme.

Attacking the source of the argument only works in echo chambers like r/bitcoin where any dissent is swiftly removed by the benevolent custodians of truth known as ((them)).

>everyone will be able to process LN transactions and collect fees.
Approximately as impossible in reality as the 1 CPU 1 Vote dream due to the mechanics of LN.

>same goes with Gavin, he refused to lead bitcoin's dev and is now making accusations of core's evil schemes.
He was kicked out under dubious circumstances.

>for the moment everyone can run a full node (thanks to small blocks) so that everyone will be able to process LN transactions and collect fees.
No, in reality hubs will develop because it costs money to open each lightning channel.

>you need funds equal to what someone wants to send through you
Only if you believe someone will try to withdraw their funds, but as long as the on-chain transaction fee is 1 gorillion satoshis nobody will ever cash out.

>be (((blockstream)))
>realize some uppity nip came up with a new form of gold
>dust off the old "how to take the goyim's shekels" textbook
>step 1: convince the goyim that gold is super valuable but hard to use in practice
>step 2: convince the goyim to give you their gold in exchange for IOUs for convenient transactions
>step 3: create more IOUs than the amount of gold you have, because the goyim won't cash out anyway
>step 4: profit off your fractional reserve bank
Literally. Every. Fucking. Time.

with jews you lose

look at the hash distribution, major miner is unidentified. most of the "chinese miners" of btc are bcash supporters (roger, jihan). it sure has shill support one of them pretended to be satoshi nakamoto member? another one has publicly endorsed mt gox before the "hack".

NOT AGAIN THE FUCKIGN JEWS ARE KILLING ME HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Westerners could start making high quality asics too but they have their heads too far up blockatreams ass to try.

literally the same set of miners as in BTC.
what's your fucking point besides racism and shallow personal attacks

Bcore
>1 centralized dev team
>bank run ln hubs
>everyone can run a full node but nothing is done on-chain so who the fuck cares.

BTC is shit, but BCH is shit as well

oh look another bcash shill...

>One thing that is completely indisputable is Blockstream's role in Bitcoin's development.

Blockstream's contributions do not make up the majority of Bitcoin's development. Stop shilling.

>6 development teams

Bitcoin ABC shills, everyone.

i got banned like 3 on the bitcoin core reddit just for pointing this out.

its fucking hilarious how afraid those shitters are of free discussion

Eww shitcoin on a shit woman

This is actually exactly what the LN is; it's a banking protocol with the locked "balance" in the channel acting as deposits. All the crypto-bank has to do at this point is say "if you don't have enough to deposit, you can just open a free account with us and we'll open a "channel" for you. The catch is that the litecoins you get aren't even fucking real except at the crypto-bank you bank with, because they're crediting your lightning-network account with litecoin that never even had a channel opened for it, it's just payments within the hub itself. The actual legit LTC they have will go to settlements with other large crypto-banks rather than to any customers, because why the fuck do customers really need real LTC; they don't transact on-chain anyway.

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/5ybx32/how_the_lightning_network_could_ultimately/?st=jao1cgkt&sh=d18355c5

I am a human from the future. Who is this QT?

Oh and that is BITCOIN and BCash to you.

>(((they))) always win.

They are the same dynastic rulers who have always won. (((They))) have many names. Jews is just one they hide behind. Bcash and Bitcoin have both been compromised. ETH is run by a commie. Buy Something else.

Kike gold smiths are pulling the same IOU bullshit again! REEEEEE

Because this shit worked so well with Clinton. All Blockstream niggers must fucking hang!

LN is even more centralized... Also at the present state Bitcoin cannot even be used in some parts of the world because of the fees. Talk about everyone running a node lmao