Qash

Qash have found bottom at 0.90 $. The volume is rising,we are going to 2$ now is the best phase to accumulate. Today (or tommorow if deleyd) qash will hit binance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEdVzU1aHNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jump in /biz

I bought 33000 qash in ico and i will buy additional 27000 to have nice stack at 0.90-1.05

Can you explain why this isn’t a shitcoin? I wasn’t exactly impressed with their concept and I think how big they (and the hypers) think their market is and how big the market actually are are not even in the same universe. Trying to get as much info as I can before it hits binance so I can decide whether or not I’m gonna buy.

if it hits binance.binance will not like another bnb competitor

They wan't to provide liquidity to crypto. Their connections are soo awesom, first company with broker license in Japan. Their COE said they are aiming for the top 5.
They must get a high market cap to fulfill Qash role

It's not a competitor.
Binance is cousin of Qash
If they was competitors they won't signed the contract (Qash cooperate with the largest crypto exchanges like Bitfinex, Huobi)

youtube.com/watch?v=FEdVzU1aHNY
Watch this video it explains everything.

Every single person is “aiming for top 5”. Is crypto liquidity really a slam dunk? Because it seems like an incredibly niche market right now. There’s no reason to believe crypto is gonna catch on like wildfire globally, since majority of the people on the planet live in abject poverty. So maybe you get a few solid countries, but a top 5? I don’t know about that.

Why would we expect binance to pump the price when bitfinex didn't.

having trouble accessing gate.io on the day its supposed to be going up on binance what is this pajeet shit

I'm just going to stop checking and check out the prices next year. Only put in what you can afford to lose.

This will literally solve the Tether issue and can be used for actual stocks on their other exchanges its more than just a cryptocurrency.

Lol just watch another 3 days, you will post pink wojack that you didn't invest, volume is rising, there was 1/3 correction when all crypto was crashing so we found the bottom at 0.90$ lower it won't go, too huge project

I did invest faggot, just asked a simple question. kys

it doesnt solve the tether issue, the liquidity tokens themselves are speculative assets.

Still tho cash out to Qash, invest in gold stocks sell gold stocks??? profit

Anons, you're gonna get dumped on. This fucking piece of shit has a 400,000,000 Market Cap out the gate! You are warned.

that might be because some of the richest people in the world are invested in this...

Oh, anons.... beware.

It's also 4X ICO already. Heading back dowwwwwwwn below .90

>buying at 3-4x ico
God you people deserved to get dumped on

Yep. Be-Fucking-Ware pajeet shills.

kek, all these pajeets who don't understand anything about this project other than "it's $400m market cap"...."it's 4x ICO price"

you will be forever poor you little pajeets

you see it gathering momentum again now.....

Any coin that gets listed above ICO always gets pumped and dumped immediately (especially on binance) then you can buy low. I don’t understand how someone can be in crypto for more than maybe a month without picking up that pattern.

The company behind the Qash is huge,anyway qash is already on bitfinex

hahahahaha was hoping there would be a thread on this today. RIP the retards who listened to you shills yesterday hahahahaha

RIP who?

it had a correction after over 400% growth in a matter of days

it started today -30%, now it's climbed back to -9% down on yesterday and volume is growing fast

seems it is you who is the retard who doesn't understand, stay poor

It's mooning hard, up +20% in 3 hours

big sell wall at .002650 QASH/ETH on gate

are you dense? or you just buy at ICO for $0.30...............

retard

OK, as you can see you bad with predicting the future, stop playing on market

how about you stop insulting people willing to take a look at this shitcoin.

lambo incoming