LINK volume

Why is chainlink's volume so high despite LINK being flatlined for weeks now? Any average shitcoin would be happy for 500k volume but LINK is there with $5 million daily volume.

Is something huge about to happen that only whales know about?

Other urls found in this thread:

ceek.io/
dropbox.com/s/hep3ps3x7iree98/CEEK_Virtual Reality TGE White Paper.pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pajeets are accumulating. They engaged in fud overdrive to get the price down. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to do it again before more news. I'm callin a 1300 satoshi low one more time before anything big happens.

Probably. A larger whale getting involved in the bot accumulation game

>Is something huge about to happen that only whales know about?

whayle here. yes.

Please

nobody actually cares about chainlink, the high volume is just to lure dumb money in!

link is going to lead the game in 2018. smart money is getting in

Can you share any insight?

As more and more link has come off the exchanges and into wallets the orders have been getting bigger and bigger to keep the price from going up that I've seen. 5 million is huge volume for a coin with this small of a marketcap.

maybe it's just wash trading

I actually agree. Whoever had money in Chainlink before the last days was probably not SMART (like me). Whoever buys now right before potential massive gains is actually smart, because there isn't much more decline in price to be expected. The possible return is well worth the risk now.

Check the etherscan. Dev wallet sold 1M link on Binance to random wallet for ETH. It's a payout for a soon to be announced new team member.

why in the fuck wouldn't they send it directly to the other wallet if it's a "payout", why go through binance?
desperate linkie logic, get a grip.

I read in a thread yesterday that sergey had lost the keys to wallet 6 and the no. 1 wallet and he was being blackmailed that all that link on binance is about to be dumped and his lawyer has advised him not to say anything; that's why rory isnt talking about it. Any more word on that?

Dev wallet sells 1M link (instead of the 32M in ETH)

>desperate linkie logic, get a grip.

Sure...

that is short term, we are all geniuses to buy link this early

When you see LINK and REQ volume, you know these are sleeping giants.

Big if huge

>not even top 100 coin
>high volume

Lol

OK is saying it has high volume for its rank you utter brainlet

I know what you mean, Im all in, im glad something good is finally gonna happen in my life since all the misery and loneliness from the damn dirty trolls

this

Why would they have to use up the ICO money first?
30% of Link was always meant to be for development funding.

To pay a new employee... They must have chosen to have their LINK on an exchange for whatever reason. To draw capital over time or possibly as they hadn't made their MEW yet or didn't want their MEW being traced and it only went via the exchange or some shit to hopefully get lost on there and transferred over. Rory gets compensated in LINK, so will other devs and team members they bring onboard. The ETH is for company and non-employee related stuff.

Link to thread?

It is LARPing FUD you dipshit. This is how rumours start, with Chinese whispers and LARP... I mean look at flat earth. That was a /pol/ LARP ffs lol.

That's what I'm saying.
30% of the supply of Link was always meant to go to development.

Tell me you're not this dumb.
And if you are this fucking dumb, please sell all your holdings right now and never go anywhere near a financial venture again.

PBC has been accumulating

ceek.io/
dropbox.com/s/hep3ps3x7iree98/CEEK_Virtual Reality TGE White Paper.pdf?dl=0

Page 44 - integration with ChainLink

Why did they make up their own chainlink logo?

proof?

Buy at .13 sell at .17
Next month buy at .12 sell at .16
Month after buy at .11 sell at .15
Repeat till millionaire or ChainLink goes to 0

Every 2 weeks I put $500 into crypto. Last week, I put $350 more into chainlink and kept the $150 in ether because I blew all my ether on LINK when it was 40 cents.

Thinking about putting that ether $ into LINK again, it will bring me within 500 LINKs of my goal of 10k chainlinks.

Kek
>Let's put 5 million dollars in orders so people fall for the meme!

>I lost 90 link trading:(

Lol they nubs.

Oh, ok. I wasn't really reading the convo. Just saw somebody on about the missing wallet money again.

Nigga they already have 32 mill in ETH from ICO why would they sell their link supply?

Top 100 is by market capitalization, not volume silly

Big true if.

It's directly from their telegram channel. Unless the channel is fake.

yes

I just bought another 10K, just in case.

That's not PBC that's from the New Markets Amerstdam (which I can't find online to verify) document. Link to the original document.

For those who know, remember the date, it is set.

December the 6th the geometric prowess will be revealed.

I'm up to my limit already @ 5k but good luck.

Tax harvesting? You may be right desu