Black library collection thread?

Black library collection thread?

or general collection thread

i hate how they gave up on age of legends and didnt even make mass paperbacks from the new novels, so like 5-7 novels look like complete dogshit in the shelves.

Not worth the paper they are printed on, there are few things as bad as Warhammer fiction.

its enjoyably enough, though i cant remember 2/3 of it. (unless its the really nice books like early horus heresy and time of legends.

I kill more things for the empire, because the empire is right, and I kill things for it, I kill more things for the empire, because the empire is right.

My Classic WOD collection.

I feel embarrassed for you.

i hate how the hh books have gold or bronze lettering on the covers depending on print run or whatever. no one cares give me uniformity

This.

why though?

would it be better if i put all my fantasy books there? (wheel of time, laws of magic, etc) i dont think it will make much of a difference, especially because guests probably dont even know what the books are from, they just see 5 meters of books.

I'm glad I didn't get a Black Library collection. The setting is dead, the plotlines terminated with no real resolution. It would be depressing to have.

is that what it is? i never bothered to find out why some have different colours. i thought it was just BL being BL

>would it be better if i put all my fantasy books there?
Sift through them and select the better ones. Most of BL is complete trash.

>there are few things as bad as Warhammer fiction
Battletech fiction...

Mirin the Technocracy book

It's pretty GOAT.
Big fan of the TechnoNazi's myself.

>Gotrek and Felix
somewhat ironic that the longest running Black Library novel series was sacrificed in the name of 'plot progression'

>Openly displaying a collection of trite cringe inducing literature.
It's like you wanted to build a bastion of virginity and started with this edifice.
Kudos if that was your goal.

Not trying to be mean, but shelfing paperbacks? These are just pulp sci-fi novels user. Read it then give it away. If there are specific titles you really enjoyed, maybe get it in hardback for your shelf.

I want to see how you store/display your minis, Veeky Forums.

You realise most people put paperbacks on their shelves right?

I am not going to buy a book twice just because I want to keep it, I don't see why OP should either.

I was able to pic this up at a garage sale.

I'm on God-Emperor of Dune right now.

For a second I thought someone took a pic of my bookshelf!

>The HH series
>C.S. Goto
>The Adventures of Captain I Wish I Was A Space Wolf
And I'm sure there's more whose titles i couldnt read
Embarasssing desu senpai
Sage worthy really