Soon Bitcoin will be worth $1 million per coin. SCREEN CAP THIS POST!

Soon Bitcoin will be worth $1 million per coin. SCREEN CAP THIS POST!

WE WILL ALL SOON BE RICH!

Bitch, you won't even see ATH again.

There's a new ATH every week, every month, get with the program.

It's not anymore. If you still believe it you're sad and deluded.

The fact that Bitcoin is deflationary keeps going up in value is a bad thing. You want to have a 2% inflation rate to encourage spending and growth and to keep the economy moving.

(((they)))
want this im just your average citizen and dont give a shit what the economy wants
the (((econonmy))) wants us to buy the new iphone every year thats their wet dream but does the citizen want that ? nope

Actually not bad, 2017's btc value is a used car. Not bad.

Yes goy we NEED to print money to inflate the currency. Otherwise how are we going to force the population to spend money on things they don't need?

Yes goyim, make bitcoin exactly like (((real money)))

why 2%? I hate arbitrary numbers

Study economics you retards. A deflationary currency is terrible for anybody that is in debt, which is basically every consumer in America.

Look guys I know you probably are very happy that Bitcoin is going up and I am too but the fact remains that inflation is an important part of any economy and without it you end up with Great Depressions all the time.

It is not arbitrary, it has been calculated very carefully by the Federal Reserve. I'd trust them.

Not subtle enough

This also. Majority of economists agree.

im not american so that whole continent can kiss my ass
none of my friends in yurop here is in debt
i prefer my engineering degree than your fucking economy degree

lmao getting that sort of house for 1M

Once fast bitcoin growth stops it won't be a problem, gold is deflationary, yet our economy hasn't collapsed yet.

I agree 200 percent, just pick up an economics book. They know what's best. Crypto is dangerous for our economy.

ofc they agree you muppet if they wouldnt their job would be obsolete the whole finance system is fucked up and you know it where i live its not that bad for your average joe but lmao i laugh when i see you good goys boasting about your credit card good goy points

>A deflationary currency is terrible for anybody that is in debt
Easily fixed by having negative interest rates on every loan.

user...I

here's the updated version