ODN Weekly Update

medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/odn-weekly-update-ac191be7b49b

I hope that blockfolio will not crash in next days cause I need to ejaculate on something

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/obsidianproject/Messenger
blockexplorer.obsidianplatform.com/address/top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a really cool looking app. It's apps and working products that are separating the men from the boys right now in crypto.

If this team actually delivers on what they are promising for Christmas and the app isn't shit then I am buying in.

ODN moontime soon

win10 app actually works now so you can still buy it under dollar

The messenger?

Oh baby it's lambo time

yes github.com/obsidianproject/Messenger

Fuck yeah, lets do this boys. Dec 4th, Dec 25th

dunno its graph from their blog so propably yes. I also like name and logo

Well shit, I'm gonna download this as soon as I get home and see how well it works. What I'm really excited for is the mobile app, now that spells adoption.

sure men. Post your ID here we can talk via this app today.

Yeah android and IOS encrypted app with integrated payments via anonymous coin? I will be first crypto project that I invested in and actually gonna use it everyday

Absolutely I can't wait. I will be home in a few hours. If this thread is dead by that time then I will make a new one looking for you. It's shit like this that is actually exciting about a project.

ok I will be around

My ID on ODN messenger is @JTLEUSRc4A

if you have win10 feel free to hit me up and see how it works

yes github.com/obsidianproject/Messenger

If it's only for win10 then it will be a week before I can contact you but I'm saving your address. The PSU for my win10 computer blew up or something and I'm waiting on a new one

I remember that username. You're THE user ;)

I'm impressed the ODN moon mission is pretty much on schedule to your predictions

you can check it on amazon aws for free. You can instal there win10 and stake it 24/7 and try messenger.

yup friendo. Gonna stay here till retire. I need 27k ODN more to be on richlist

I don’t think their test servers are up for the app if i remember correctly. Keep in mind its server based until they integrate it to nodes

What's the min needed to be on the richlist?

blockexplorer.obsidianplatform.com/address/top

hmm could you try to text me? It worked like 6 weeks ago

This isn't IOTA.

Osama will take us to the moon.
The funniest thing about this image is that they left sagemark in.

well sagemark looks like son of osama

Lmao this app actually looks very cool. I initially invested in it for shits and giggles but it looks like I'm also gonna use the app.

Thats the magic of meme coins

lmao, I do like sagemark but that cracked me up

Im surprised desu. I lost fate in the project at one point. I'm definitely gonna shill this app to my friends

to friends and local drug dealers. Can you imagine that all transactions including payment could be via this app?
You can even get a photo of drugs that you want to buy and there is no way someone else to read it

How can i buy ODN?

This is amazing

Everything about this platform so cool and sexy. Even the memes are the best.

Those weekly posts by team are like drugs to me. Makes me more certain about the MOON.

Does it work on Mac

Win10? Sorry user, but I refuse to install that spyware on my computer

Guys recognize the messenger for Windows 10 is the alpha version and will not at all reflect the performance and feature set of the app released for Android and iOS.

Also the user experience will be revamped to reflect the relaunched brand image

waiting for trex to list po.et so i can ditch all my poet and put it in to obsidian hopefully im not too late

Dec 4 full press marketing campaign right around the corner- I AM ERECT

Fill up them lambo bags now because come mid December sub 10k sat ODN will be a distant memory

20k SATs is likely in January

Potentially much more than that with new exchanges.

The lack of a good exchange is basically the only thing keeping this coin down right now.