How my LINKstas doin'

How my LINKstas doin'

Still chilling. Put my 11k in a hardware wallet and forgetting about it for a year or so.

Sold everything at 1.9k Monday.

Time to buy back in, friend

Yo! Pepeballer how's it going? Just grabs another 1k link today. Feelin comfy hbu?

hungry for some news; anyone got some tidbits

Pepe baller! Hodling around 13.2k links. Feelin /comfy/

Waiting for news. Hopefully bittrex

[ ] Sold

[x] Holding

[x] Iron fucking hands

[x] Unshaken

[x] Deluded

[x] Comfy

[x] Preparing for lambo land

[x] Unaffected by FUD

[x] Accumalating

[x] LINK Rank: Staff sergeant

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

Same.

hoping the price gets down to 1000 sat

Evening fellow LINKies. I have many great news for you all today. LINK $50 EOY.

175K link in the wallet chilling out. Still up about 75%. Won't worry unless it drops below pre ico price.

Seriously though. Still holding strong. Zen protocol is a bit troubling but they are also neich and really complex. The complexity is to a degree that adding new chains might be harder and even could point to a cash grab. Either way LINK will not end up with a monopoly most likely and they are already in talks with SWIFT and places so meh. Also, 50% in ODN because I want to buy more LINKS!

15k and accumulating

Buying cheap links
I believe bro

can you or any other friendly fag explain this pls. i put some of my peasant dollars into link and don't know what to do other than leave it on an exchange.

send your link to myetherwallet and use a ledger

never leave your precious link on an exchange

Still at 11,110

Sup Sergey, still holding

Sup fellow linkies,
what's da update?

LINK is an ERC20 token, meaning you can send it to any ETH wallet address.

MEW is a popular one, I use a Ledger Nano S

Incredible. You're gonna be a multi millionaire next year. I have a measly 20k.

I can't wait to move out of my mothers basement, you feel me fellow linkiefans?

holding steady and looking at buying some more after one of my other shitcoins pump a bit.

that EU/swift API news was tight and has me feeling comfy.

also been enjoying the FUD recently. some of it was actually semi decent

It would be the easiest money anybody has ever made. That is my only issue lol. Too easy drill sergeant

Thank god im not the only deluded linkie

I've held Fucking over 400k since ICO. Iron hands boys. Gut feeling always wins. This is antshares and ETH all over again.

Any linkies on the slack? What the news on the sack?

ground control to balla pepe

you forgot to add comfydo