Altcoins

daily reminder that btc should be 90%+ of your portfolio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFu3FPjGluU&t=188s
yuki.la/biz/3435433
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah if you're a fucking pussy

I'm waiting for a good exit pump on my shit alts to get back to 100% btc here

where is the real altcoin user ? i miss him

Altcoin are good longterm but for now the boomers managing hedgefunds only know BTC. The tech behind alts is irrelevant, certainly when we are still at the point where dinosaurs like Bloomberg and the CEO of goldman Sachs still have no clue what it's about.
youtube.com/watch?v=cFu3FPjGluU&t=188s

i am convinced he is a time traveler that was sending messages back to us as a warning. he was right about bitcoin, right about litecoin, and right about all altcoins. I would have made so much more money this year if I had listened.

Keep 50% in top 3, 50% alts. During dips alts crash twice as hard. Buy them, they rebound, +20-30% every time.
Profit

What if I'm pure as shit with a slightly-above the average laptop
Are there coins I can mine with a shitty laptop to later exchange them for bitcoin? Or what

So fucking mad that in this crash altcoins crashed HARDER than btc, I lost a lot of satoshi in this fucking crash.

Next time, I'll go all in in BTC and just ride the crash out.

What the fuck, top 2 and 3 are alts

You're like 7 years late to be mining with just a laptop.

monero is the only good altcoin and easily mineable.

poor* damn it

But that always happens since most cash outs are going to be in BTC (some ETC and LTC) and the rate of exchange is going to reflect that.

daily reminder if you bought dgb in march and held to now, you'd have 3x the gains you'd have gotten buying btc at $700

do you have his posts?

Same.

he would make the same thread with the same images every single day for months
yuki.la/biz/3435433

LOLOL Keep doing exactly what the market wants you to. You think whales aren't always a step ahead of your thought process?

>they'll trade all their btc away after it stagnates for 6 months and FOMO into alts at ATH again like always

Whenever whenever I see these memes, I get excited

Usually it means alts are going up

If you are new to crypto you are correct.

if you have more thinking ability you will be mostly in alts right now.

>you will be mostly in alts right now.

Do explain, because I'm 90% alts and have just been bleeding satoshis everyday

Watch the crypto history.

Don't sell.... cycles man.... it all moves in cycles. Do not try to daytrade alts.

listen to this guy everyone

That video makes me laugh hysterically. These fucking greedy kikes are fighting tooth n nail to stop the new generation of decentralized currency, so they can continue sitting in their cozy lifestyle shitting on us plebs. How disgusting.

Fuck off, OP. If ETH isn't at least 25% of your portfolio, you're a TBBT watching normie faggot

Exactly - who really thinks BTC will grow faster percentage wise than ETH over the next 5 years??.......... crickets...... BTC fanboy raises hand....... crickets......

most altcoins are shit, there are a few gems out there that are cheap as fuck and will net you 100-1000x gains.

>be greedy when others are fearful

the irrational market will not continue forever, and what gains does btc give. if it reaches 20k its only a 2x gain.

gas the kikes, currency war now!

ETH is the BTC of altcoins

virgin slow growth or chad moon. you choose

but muh store of value

Waiting for Tezos to launch mainnet, if there's a coin that GS will dip into, it's this.

>and what gains does btc give

I genuinely wonder what's the average IQ of this board

>what is risk/reward ratio
Stay poor pussy

so are there separate wallets for every alt coin or does everyone keep them on an exchange?

So is it plausible for me to mine enough monero for it to be relevant? Maybe get to buy 1 single bitcoin someday?

>90% Monero
>10% BTC

Nano ledger S has most popular altcoins support.