Post what your abhumans look like

Post what your abhumans look like

Abhumans are evolutionary adaptations. That's clearly a mutation.

Delightful, I love it!

I will never cease to be amazed at how fast Veeky Forums can do this. It's always within the first half-dozen posts. Every single time.

To be fair, I only post when I'm in a particularly foul mood. And good lord, does Veeky Forums rage...

Well, just between you and I, you are doing a great service to this community.

Time to respect the traditions of our forefathers.

cant post pic, they're all taking a shower right now

I did Nazi that coming.

I don't have one to post, but I had a friend who made rat-men for his Guard. I think they were Catachan-style, which was interesting.

I'd probably just make Traitor Guard Tzaangors. Because honestly, doesn't this look sweet?

Ach Jude

What environs could conceivably create a sergal abhuman?

I'd moreso imagine them as xenos, maybe not at the tech level to leave their world/just now taking the steps into the galactic stage. During quite a lot of lore, there's much room given to this, as it's mentioned that the Imperium has been losing more and more outer territory to fledgling xenos as it redirects resources to the conflict with chaos. It even gives some random examples, like 'the Ulmeathic League", which has, to my knowledge, no fluff.

Aw, does that mean no sergal guardsmen?

Well that's all just my personal take on what would be best for the matter. If you really, really like the idea, there's one bit in the lore mentioning a world filled with abhumans, classified as homo sapiens hirsuites (hairy humans) which you could probably fluff to hell and back with any such furry content.

Doing the Emperor's work.

i want a picture of a commissar shaking his head in disappointment saying " i don't know where to start."

it's cute but I wish the rabbit didn't have the handprints on her boob armor.

Commissars generally don't accept a lot of bullshit.

Man with sub-par knowledge of 40k here who's always wondered.
What chapter are these guys?
I wanna say Black Templar, but I'm never sure.

Also, to keep the heresy train a chuggin', have another felinid.

Listen, I get you're the officer here, and you're in charge; But unless you've got a grav harness hidden in that greatcoat of yours, he's the only way we've been bringing that heavy stubber down on the cultist's heads.

Purge him if you can catch him when we pull out, Until then, "Oats" is covering our ass.

It's difficult to say, but judging by the book and sword symbol in the second panel, I'd say old-fashioned Grey Knights.

Also Ogryns best abhuman. They're big and dumb and loyal, and are really useful tactically as a sort of tough beatstick.

Underrates fucking post.
Have some Ronnie Raygun for your troubles.

Rogue Traders. When in doubt, blame Rogue Traders.

As part of some convoluted scheme, the Sergals are added to some nearby planet's Guardsmen tithe. Stopping the flow would cause more problems for the Imperium's efforts in the area, so a blind eye is turned.

Grey Knights, specifically from the comic "Daemonifuge"

Its a pretty grimdark read.

Thanks Veeky Forums, you always come through.

>manage to find Daemonifuge dumped on some site after a random google search
>try to save all the images
>for some reason a third of them just won't work, so I miss the first 22 pages of story
>and not all of it was dumped anyway

You might be pleased to discover that GW has re-released some of their older comics like Daemonifuge and Deathwatch as hardbacks. Of course, they cost six million dollarydoos, but that's GW for you.

Y'know, while I've always imagined that female Felinids are pretty much Captain Amelia, males are probably reminiscent of Ajani Goldmane.

Plan on using something similar to this.

I don't know what I expected when I came to this thread, BUT IT WAS CERTAINLY NOT THIS.

>The naga
I'm getting a raging boner just looking at that