Look what came in the mail today, tg

Look what came in the mail today, tg

Other urls found in this thread:

jake.ryft.org/warhammer/manowar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here's your reply

Can't wait to use cardboard cutouts

Any Man O' War stories? Got any tips and tricks, tg, gameplay or model-wise?

Did you pay a fortune on eBay or something?

Got it for 115.

You played, man?

Cool. Always wanted to play. Any chance you're going to be the one who scans and uploads copies of the books? Shit is hard to find online.

I thought those were candy bars from the thumbnail in the catalog and was wondering if you mistook this for Veeky Forums

jake.ryft.org/warhammer/manowar/

This guy already has all of them.

>jake.ryft.org/warhammer/manowar/

holyshitiloveyou

Wow that's a deal. Yes I played all the"GW golden age games" back in the day. Still have my dwarf iron clads around here somewhere.

That's awesome dude.

Oh boy. I think I'm gonna start an Elf fleet. Those Dragonships are rad. Or maybe Brets? I like me some good ol' fashioned Galleons.

Why did GW have to kill off it's other games? They were so cool and I was either too young for some, or not in the hobby for others.

I fell for this too

I too remember when GW made games that weren't terrible.

You know you're hard-core when you're involved in a navel boarding action in full plate mail.

> TFW I'll never be able to serve the Burgomeister of Marienburg on the high seas.

I thrown/lost mine away when my family moved house, after begging them for the copy for months and waiting an extra month for the shop to get it from UK. I want to go back and slap my young self so much.

Black Arks of Naggaroth overpowered, pls nerf.

Elven range overpowered pls nerf

Norse Longships suck, pls improve

Doombell awesome, more of this

Dorf Nautilus OP, keep as-is

They were "not profitable" meaning because you didn't have huge armies you could buy just about everything you would ever need for under $100.

Wargames being a niche market just don't do well for the fans when managed as a publicly traded corporation because they only care about growth and profit. Which means there is only room for the very top performers sales wise.

Maybe I dont know about it but are there any fantasy themed naval miniatures games?

>dreadfleet

But seriously, there definately is. Has resin models. I forget the name of it though.

6/10 bretty neat I guess

What would candy bars named "manowar" "sea of blood" and "plague fleet" taste like Veeky Forums?
I imagine the sea of blood bar having a strawberry syrup filling.

Dread fleet was more one on one ship combat boardgame rather then fleet hot on fleet Old World Naval Action.

>Black Arks of Naggaroth overpowered
Fluff intended.
Get good.

Anyone in Houston, Texas that still play this? I am interested in setting up a group.

nice, I just got another $10,000 invoice for university

Read up- the studio knew this stuff was better so to stop rivals in the company they went to kirby and said people only spend X amount so if we sell these games they will spend less on our models and will buy them in mainstream shops so less shekels
End result is less mainstream exposure which is what got them so many customers in the first place

>the studio knew this stuff was better so to stop rivals in the company they went to kirby and said

and then Kirby stopped them right there and said, "you had me at 'significant cost-cutting measures.'"

Wait, are beastmen smart enough to even work on a ship?

This was before the split of the Chaos stuff.

I get that, I'm not saying they're on the ship on their own.

But I mean, even with someone watching them, are they smart enough to actually accomplish anything?