I'm leaving you Veeky Forums

I've been on Veeky Forums for 11 years, and the past year I've spent the majority of the time here on Veeky Forums.

At this point, I've extracted all of the relevant information this board has to offer.

You guys don't even fucking talk about pic related anymore. You literally don't talk about the world computer or what it's doing or the strategy of finding legitimate applications of decentralization.

You talk about REQ.
You talk about LINK.
You talk about the favorite shitcoin of the week that has, at best, extremely limited understanding of the function of these systems and how cryptoeconomics works.

You can't give me any information anyone. It's 99% bullshit FUD or bullshit ignorant exuberance.

I hate leaving you guys, because this place could be so much more. But you're being supplanted by Reddit, by Twitter and Telegram.

And that's fucking pathetic.

And to every single pajeet on this board: go die in a flaming pile of shit you disgusting subhuman.

it took you 11 years to realize Veeky Forums sucks? i think you're as deluded as the rest of us

I was younger then. And Veeky Forums is new-ish

fuck off pedo faggot

Yeah this is pretty much my sentiment. Ethereum is the future, smart contracts are the future. Oracles like LINK may play a vital role in the success of smart contracts, or maybe Ethereum will get its own built-in oracle at some point. Who knows. But I'm about done here, as well. Too many newfag /v/edditors.

Best of luck to you, user.

See you next week m8
Bye

>pedo
You're the pedo bud

>racist
>intelligent

pick one, bud

>believing that evolution like, just stopped, when it comes to human brain development
>intelligent

>talk about LINK and REQ
Maybe because they represent great projects that actually have potential and provide something useful
Kek goodbye OP

See you tomorrow

Maybe, but no.

Just leave. Do you think that we think the elders are leaving ohhh noo.

We dont care. You arent superior just because you were here 11 years ago.

Go fuck yourself.

I had better things to do then browsing 4 chan for 11 years.

Pathetic wanna be "early adopter".

I'm not better than you because I've been here for 11 years.
I'm better than you because I'm not fucking retarded.

>BUY REQ LOL

Genuine question:

can someone recommend a good crypto discussion forum with a better signal-to-noise ration than Bitcointalk?

Veeky Forums hasn't even existed for 11 years, you pajeet newfag.

Pajeet detected

unironically reddit for ethereum

r/ethtrader
r/ethereum

fake oldfag. If you can't handle us at our worst you don't deserve us at our best. Have fun at reddit cuck.

Get REQt you pedo

Biz is like 3 fucking years old

>street shitter detected

unironically kill yourself kek

I'm sorry user. I tried to get the NEWFAGS to STOP POSTING but they all get triggered by me using a tripcode.

It's not even just reddit and twitter and normies though, it's the other Veeky Forums boards that bring their USELESS rhetoric to this board, thinking "lol we're all Veeky Forums so whatever right?"

If you use the terms
>Pajeet
>Chad
>Brainlet
>Shill
>Shilling
>Incel
>I told you about
among many other terms, then you're a useless newfag that is turning Veeky Forums into everything OP is sad to see. If you use any of these terms (and many more im not bothered to list), then STOP POSTING and LURK MORE before posting anything. Restrict your USELESS POSTS to reddit.

Fuck off tripfaggot and literally kill yourself

Are you lost? on Veeky Forums the only things that matter are
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS

If your post isn't relevant to these two things, then you're a useless newfag that needs to go back to /b/ or /pol/ or reddit or wherever the fuck you crawled out of.

It's like all of you newfags don't understand the most basic concept of Veeky Forums which is QUALITY over QUANTITY. Instead you spam your
>"BUY INTO X BECAUSE THAT'S ALL IM SAYING DYOR"
or
>WAHHHHH WHY IS THIS FALLING WAHHHHHHH
or
>Fucking pajeets buh-hurr hurr street shitter deluxecoin!
or whatever the fuck else you lot post. I don't know, it's hard to emulate the uselessness I see on this board as I mostly try to ignore it.

I don’t do any of that, but you write a wall of text in response to a shitpost. You stink of reddit filth, faggot kike.

Oh shit /pol is getting ASSBLASTED (again)

>/pol/ detected

Tell me about how much money your CBTS threads have made you? Why do you come to Veeky Forums if you're going to bring that USELESS shit here? Do you not see how USELESS you are by posting your USELESS comments?

I’m a finance professional I bring more to this board than you ever will, deluded retard.

I've lurked Veeky Forums for about of year and it seems to be full of adrenaline chasing neets who delude themselves in to spending money on get rich quick schemes. That being said I'm still wasting money on this crypto garbage. Is it even possible to make money on this or is everyone here deluded?

Deluded poltard

You're a fucking USELESS user newfag that needs to stop wasting everyones time on this board. Stop being a USELESS newfag. Veeky Forums has gone to shit because every USELESS newfag that comes to this board thinks they know everything about crypto despite the increasing volume of USELESS posts. I can only surmise that your financial professionalism is USELESS if you still need to come to Veeky Forums to get your rocks off and sniff the fuel of the rocketships that have left you behind.

Step 1: Lurk more
Step 2: Follow step 1.

does it make you mad that I've been following BTC since 2010, never bought a shitcoin until ether @ $2, and now the third shitcoin I've bought is LINK, all because of Veeky Forums?

Maybe you're the one who lacks foresight.

Whoops, sometimes I get so carried away by my hatred towards USELESSNESS.

This is for you

Bump I guess

Lmao fucking newfaggot cant even quote right. Just kys

>newfaggot

I'm done here. You're beyond help

0x65c246d93e88bbf883aaa73a12ee850ac2fa7744

TRRRIIPPPPSSSSSSSS

LAWD JESUS... THIS POST IS......

TRUE!!!!

>11y
>board is 3yo
>most of the time
Nice larp

Sour bagholder only saw 15% rise since june.

He is right though. Despite all the shitposting, biz could be much better with more quality content, I will try to shitpost less and bring more useful stuff

>genetic divergence is a thing in isolated tribes of differents species but in humans

Ok.

Biz is shit, but every now and then, you hear about something, you wouldnt otherwise, or in time. Mostly you should come here if you think the memes are dank.

This

No you fucking newfag. Come here for
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS

If you're here for dank memes, then shut the fuck up and lurk more unless you're peppering useful comments with a bit of entertainment.

Want to read it again?

See you tomorrow.