/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Intro to Stocks
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/stock-and-bonds

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaqtrader.com/trader.aspx?id=TradeHalts
share.robinhood.com/daniell575
streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=13559715&gfv=1
mobile.twitter.com/TheStalwart/status/936629199133118464
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kike free first post

So who else is on this IGC train today? I'm starting to feel really good about these MJ stocks

Well, what should I invest day with the 100 dolars I have freed up?

Was waiting for this thread to open. Maybe it would’ve been easier if I opened it myself. But anyways, Teum Probably won’t go up today will it? $1.06 since the market opened

DXR
XXII
DXTR
AMD
REED

Why would a stocks ticker not responding?

TEUM trident seem to be up.

Today* dollar* Still trying to wake up.

Any daredevils playing BAA for this weekend? Earnings report on monday After-Hours

i just got in SN i really think there is some meat on this bone you guys should buy a few

TEUM ticker isn’t up**

They put it on hold this morning

What does that mean??

Any reccomendations for cobalt?
The dead ASX thread had a few: >Seems like the next hot thing, after Lithium: >

Either rly good news or really really bad news my brother.

TEUM WHERE ARE YOU MY ANGEL CARRY ME TO THE MOON

I- I see. Thanks.

NTNX taking off just like I told y'all yesterday

T1 halt. News pending. Watch for at T2, then T3 for trade resuming.

nasdaqtrader.com/trader.aspx?id=TradeHalts

tfw bagholding RAD...

I don’t think that it will jump again anytime soon user

Looks like the whole market is crashing, GG no re

lmao

i came in here telling people to buy RAD at 1.60 and everyone was like na retard it's going to dip blah blah blah

then it goes up and everyone jumps on and then holds onto the bag

I should’ve sold dnr when it jumped today

For those who don’t have robinhood yet sign up with this link

share.robinhood.com/daniell575

We BOTH get one free stock like microsoft, apple, or FB

no

Fuck off david

MU keeps falling like a rock...

looks like a gap fill to 35 to me

>"it's going to the teens guys!"

youve been posting that since the 6s bro...

If you bought yesterday, then hang yourself. Bought when you were warned and your still up 10%+

>Low volume day
>Correction
>"it's going to the teens guys!"

Fuck you

Fuggg TEUM no

streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=13559715&gfv=1

i know right.. i don't know whats up with the BGFV haters in this thread, im still up a good chunk amount and will continue to hold due to it being very undervalued and due for a correction to the upside.. but hey.. i guess not everyone likes making easy money

It's my birthday anons. What can I buy that will make this day a little less miserable?

one from the greek playbook.

>streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=13559715&gfv=1
:( I told u it mite b bad news bro

happy birthday user

Fuck this shitty company, never lost so much money in a week in my god damn life.

SN if it dips back to 5.30 range or if it breaks above 5.70 get in..

75+your age% of your portfolio should be in bonds

On the bright side, someday I'l be dead and I can forget about the TEUM shares that I'll be holding onto for the rest of my life waiting to get my money back.

srra has good gains past 3 months.
under 2% of its market cap.

I read this section of the Chicago Sun-Times every day, hopefully some of you can find some use in it too, take a look

BGFV short here, things are looking good for me so far, I'm hoping it'll dip down to $6.95 next week.

Of course I'm on the hook for $150 in dividend payouts since I shorted on the ex-dividend date but I've made that back and then some already.

how did everyone in here get in TEUM? i don't really recall it ever being a discussion itt

I lost about a fifth of my entire portfolio. Fuck it. It was a stupid move anyway and time to move on.

Happy birthday dear user
All-in AMRS

Nah just kidding
Buy GILD

it was blockchain meme week last week. there were about 5 memes played. I'm still holding riot and grow both at profits. for now.

Anyone know of any pajeet or chink companies involved with CRISPR?

so you have to cover under 7.45 just to break even? and even lower to take care of commission? how much is a round trip with your broker?

a noose

anybody in $MARA today?

What’s your RIOT price target?

i bought 350 @13.5. sold 250 @ 20. holding out for at least 30 on these last 100.

Is DPW and RIOT still a safe buy?
Application took forever to get approved

>so you have to cover under 7.45 just to break even?
Yes

>and even lower to take care of commission? how much is a round trip with your broker?
Round trip is ~$10 (flat $4.95 per trade). I should've stuck with Interactive Brokers instead of going back to Etrade. With 1000 shares each $.01 equals $10 for me so commission isn't too big of a deal all things considered.

TRXC

>transaction denied for no reason again
>bank already closed
>bank also closed for the weekend
Cool

No euroscum

Why Chinese or Indian companies ?

Is now a good time to get into GE?

Because they're more likely to put it on the market sooner. The FDA is going to shoot it down real fast.

whats the advantage of IB over Etrade? and have you ever used ToS? if so, does it compare?

No, you can get it cheaper.

Any crypto fags in here that have a better idea of how it might do over the weekend? Thinking about buying into MARA or RIOT but I’m worried it’ll be too late by then.
Though after this TEUM debacle I’m tempted to stay away from that breed all together.

GEE I SURE AM GLAD I INVESTED IN OIL STOCKS RIGHT NOW.

DOUBLE DEE REALLY PAYS OFF.

Told you guys to get into that oil, just get out by FEB.

i just got in SN this morning

been in and out of GBR on it's swings

IB's commissions are based on a per share model, something like $.005 per share IIRC. You'd have to be trading in 1000+ share lots for IB's commissions to be higher than Etrade's and most of my trading is in lots of a few hundred. Etrade is a flat $4.95 per trade (only if you make over 30 trades per quarter to get the "pro" rating, otherwise it's like $7.95 per trade).

IB also allows you to trade all sorts of stuff that you can't trade on Etrade.

I am following the CART scene and it seems it has a reasonable chance to be useful and safe.

What is the state in the CRISPR techno ? Any live human clinical tests yet ?

>buying a train company in 2017

will be bought by amazon

They're selling off their transportation division so they're not even going to have trains soon LMAO

uvxy just blasted off my nigga

fuck what just happened.

>Any live human clinical tests yet ?

There supposed to be starting some in China soon. I haven't been able to find much info.

Maybe the tax plan failed

What's the story w GROW?

I thought it was just a newish asset allocation fund ETF deal... they bought a lot of the blockchain meme companies?

((they)) know.

Another one of Drumpf's cronies got v&

Flynn just now testified in court and took a plea deal.
He is going to be going after Trump.

Market is taking a gigantic dump now because of it

mobile.twitter.com/TheStalwart/status/936629199133118464

wew

JUST

How interesting

Just at the same time as the tax plan vote

dumpff

holding:
[email protected]$
[email protected]$

watching for today:
TEAM
BOX
TWTR?
SQ?

missed this week:
VZ
ORCL?

How low is MU gonna go? I bought some yesterday at $41.95, if it dips below $40 I'm thinking about doubling down.

durnwald drumppppp

From xaviers, pgh?

this news doesn't mean anything, just an excuse for the algos to run retards stops

tears from watson.

He had pretty much said that what he was going to do like a month ago.

It's not like it's unexpected breaking news

EVERYTHING IS RED

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

DRUMPHHHHHH

>not UVXY
:^)

COMFY

Welp, so much for having a green day

this is beautiful

MOMMYYYYY

IVE BEEN A GOOD BOY MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP