Post cool/interesting character concepts

Post cool/interesting character concepts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6U8SrLnI0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plate knight thief.

Light armor knight

Mellow ghost who is just kind hanging around.

You're really breaking down walls here

Um...a dwarf wizard!

A rogue who is determined to wear fitted heavy armour

Skeleton thief who has filed down the tips of his finger bones into a bunch of different lock picking tools.

Reformed barbarian raider turned Paladin. Ideally would carry his old Great axe, wrapped up on is back.

Well, I have a cavalier that uses a greatsword as a lance.

Skeleton cosmonaut.

i played a skelley that had his bones magically hardened and used them as improvised clubs often. eventually got to the point that he had his bones encased in adamantium and made them magically enchanted clubs. when he ripped his femur out and chased after a doppelganger impersonating an old lady (he was the only one who succeeded on a save check and failed to tell the other characters), good times were had.

Inspector Bones?

Human Fighter.

elven wizard

Bonney Lockpicks

What's the pic from?

Reedemed succubus goddess

litterally just play a generic npc.

had some fun playing as a farmer turned town guard turned adventurer in a 5e game. will do it again if I find another group.

A lich on a quest to undo all the evil he has committed and become human again so that he may have what he wants most, the final release of death.

A human that wants to be a robot

wish spell into a warforged

Anyone have those images of gunners stuck to magical armours an user drew for his own campaign?

Basically plate armour+sallet, and a tunic, and he's holding a gun or something, pretty cartoony looking

Forgot to save it and now I feel it might be lost forever

I have no idea what sallet is

It's only the most aesthetic headwear ever created my man

Thanks.

I find that trying to make a very generic character can be fun. My current is a farmer turned Paladin. 4 children, his wife is dead. His kids don't love him and he deals with it by drinking. His mother takes care of his kids while he's gone off to deal with the invasion of Lastwall, he makes sure to send whatever money he makes back home.

I love gun knights.

The armor is enchanted to deflect bullets because fantasy. Nice trips.

I think Endless Legend and some of WhFB and Wh40k have interesting faction and character concepts.

A wandering bard based on kobzars from Ukraine that don't shag the first piece of tail he finds, and instead sings about the tales of his homeland that was wiped out by a famine and believes he's the last of his guild. The stories and songs he sings is a way he believes that can keep the memories of his people alive..

That's cool.

Someone made a comic from a scene in the Hogfather book.

armor still deflects bullets, its still made of metal plates too, they just cover it in a camo sack to make it blend.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6U8SrLnI0Q

This one?

No... sorry if I'm being vague
That's a really cool image though

The image I'm looking for is drawn traditionally, like it was on paper, had some handwritten notes on it about the lore and stuff
It was hella cool, and it was an user's character concept, characters who wore cursed armour, unable to remove it until they fulfilled the armour's dying wishes

Or something like that
Damn it I should have saved that file

check one of the archives
desustorage

An adventurer in anachronistic garb who does the usual 'wander around looking for trouble and resolving it' gig. Unusually, they have a habit going and atoning for wrongs they have committed against certain people; not all of the people atoned for have been wronged recently, or been alive recently, or known to exist at any point.

So, a time-slipper?

>666

THIS ARMOR IS POSSESSED! HERESY!

Cowboy ninja

Space samurai

I got you bro

YES
THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU FUCKING FUCK
I WOULD KISS YOU

That doesn't sound very generic at all, though.

The game as a whole has lots of good concepts, but I made a houndmaster character and it's a blast.