Blockfolio Rate Thread

Post your portfolio. I'll start

Jealous

0.04 BTC
45 DOGE
0.0001656 LITECOIN
0.00008 DASH

how can pooranons even compete

Nice portfolio, not a big fan of odn though.

>Your missing the most important one.

>prices in USD

that's nice, now check the BTC price and see how much you have lost by not holding BTC

both of you are going to make it

how did you guys do it? which coins made your stack grow

The trick is to have plenty of money to start with

You won't turn 100$ into 100k

All in at Ethereum at $80, cash out some to ANS, cash out rest to Ark at good ratio ($10/$5 ANS, $1.70 Ark). Crypto is like golf/chess, the less moves you make to win the better so I think carefully about every step.

but you can reduce your daily/monthly costs by paying the elctric bill with BTC gains or buying a new graphics card every 1-2 years with gainz basically by doing nothing.

Yeah, but I think the guy meant: "how is your portfolio worth so much?". Unless you're a lucky trader with 900 years of experience trading coins 24/7, you will never do anything with tiny amounts of money

Genuinely the worst portfolio I've seen in weeks. Not kidding. 100% serious. No joke. This is bad. You'll get fucked so hard by these skateboarding fast food lovers. So hard. Not kidding

turned me $1000 to $6000, looking to turn this into $20000. If you know how to trade then any money can turn big

If you traded all your few for xmr you’d have a godlike portfolio. For now it’s only halfway there.

ofc you are right. it's a one in a lifetime chance for Millenials to invest in something big. the generations after us wont get the chance to get in bit into BTC or something else. seems unfair and it probably is.

but i also feel comfy with my 0.04 BTC. all i can afford

Fuck portfolios. Post your blockfolio progression graph, let's see those wins.

Guess I’m the poor fag in this thread

Its our gold Rush, our great depression. Time to buy while all cryptocurrencies are relatively cheap

I'm thinking of withdrawing everything from blockfolio because there are rumors they're insolvent and will collapse any minute

Wait. You have actual money in blockfolio? NOPE.