Who needs some help?

always always taking students

jonathanflower#5056

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AevBAH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck do you even teach?

Please teach me, how do I get in contact?

lol you are retarded

Do you also sell healing crystals?

how to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges

Discord - jonathanflower#5056

k

no

why dont you post some proof that you actually know what youre talking about rather than spamming the same screen caps over and over again

why don't you add me on Discord

Post proof. Transaction ID + receipt screenshots.

I'm sure you will deliver.

Why can't you just post your shit here instead of discord?

seeI'm not a communist; I believe in capitalism

>i believe in capitalism
That has nothing to do with you shilling your "services"

How much do you charge per "lesson"?

But you're just going to give me them for free if I add you on discord? Or do you expect me to pay for these super secret strats without knowing if they work

Your name isn't appearing in my discord

>extremely vague
>confidence trick
>add me on discord :^)
Good chance this guy wants to steal your buttcoins guys. Dont trust him or any type of file he sends you.

I will definitely send you a mesaage. Basically started browsing Veeky Forums for a week now and even got coinomi installed. But still need to purchase some coins and would love to make some small amount of money. Was thinking of starting with some small altcoints

No Pajeet.
Get out, go back to "Microsoft."

> hello sirs, I give commision.

Pajeet detected

So which one has the malware?
Enjoy prison btw.

Teach buy patterns, sell patterns and ICO trends.
Can't promise much but at least it's a step up from all the new blood coming into BTC @ 9K Heres is the discord invite for you to join:

discord.gg/AevBAH

That's just a low-level insider trading discord

> make me an offer

pffffhhahhahaHAHAHHAAAAAAAH

fucking scamateur hour over here

pro tip while were here:

never trust anyone willing to teach you to trade anything forex/stocks/comms/cryptos for a fee.

if they were any good, their time would be spent trading, not teaching for beans.

yes, you are by FAR the most pathetic person I've reached out to

and here's a conversation with a dev, turning my math into a bot

y̹͖̘̦̻̟ͯͧ̿̋̏̚͟͝o̴̖̮̮͕̪͆͟ų̘̪̭͕͍̔ͧ̈̊̿͌̇ ̖̞͖̪͇͙͐ͨ̍̋̂ͫh̴̸͙̤ͨ͂̊ͪ̽̏̚̕a͇̟̼̥͓͕ͮͫ͑̀͜͡v̱͓͚̆̐̀̍͘e̡̠͔͇͔̘̹̿̾͂̈́̉̎̇̊͗͟ ̸̶͔͓̘͉͈̪ͣ̈́ͯ̆ͅa̜̳̻̰̬̗ͤ͝b̥̣͇͐ͧ͊́ͅͅș̶ͭ̋ò̱͔͖ͬ̎̉̉͝l̡͉͉̾̉͆u̷̸̺̬̫͓̾͆͐̐̉̆͛͗͘ͅt͍͈̻̳̮̙̾͗͐e͎̝̫̫ͣͪ̒l̷̩̩͎̯̭̊̍̈̽ͅy̡̞̖ͯ̀̈́̈̈́ͨ̊̓ ͉̗̟̪̯̫̟͒̃ͧ́n̵͖̭͈̼̩͔̣͕ͦͦ̋ͪo̴̺̹͓͔̓̋̌̀͞ ̶̪̺̆̍̂ͪ̐̎i̧̝̝̝ͯͯ͒͋̚͝d͚̻̹̞̮̤̫͌ͤ͜͡ͅe̗͍̹̜̘͙̙̦͗ͮ̌̍̌̾ͦ͜ͅa̺͍̰̰̐̔̒ͯͬ͋̑̏ͦ͟ ̷͇̥̝̺̭̒̑ͤͬͫ͜ͅh̨̝̩͍̭͚͙̜̰ͧ̒͐̊̍̓̓̔o̸̡͔͎̐̃̄͋̉̐ͤw̪̬̙̙̫̯͚̆̉̽͑̕ ̡̠̮̥͎͍̞̻̳̻̓ͫ͊ḷ̡ͤͧͅi̵̸̳̜̽ͪ̊̀ͨͣt̢̳̬̺̳̫̳̻̍͋̓̾̽͡t̘͓͖̩͔͉̱͎̃̒͊̐̔ͣ̉́͠l̡͇͇̱̞͆͑̌̓͂ę̜̱̺͚̋͋̈́͗ͩ̆̍̑ ̛̼̘̦̿͢y̸̮̙̤͊ͮ͒ͭ͌̈́̐o̠̳̘͇̗͓͚͕͙͒̌̄͐̽ͣ͗̕ủ͍͎͞͞ ̶̣̪̬̹͙̦̞̒͋̂̽ͭ̚ķ̴͚̞̖̻͔͍̫ͧͅn̳͎̙̰̖͍̜̜̪͗ͬ̎ỏ̡̹̦̥͂̌̏ͣ̑́͒ẁ̥̣̜̩̚͠!̷̱͂ͧ͢͝ ̙̯̼͇̳̭̹̌͌̍̾̿̃ͅ

and here's a conversation with a scamateur, turning peoples' money into his spending account

Fucking desperate pajeet

l͓͕̭̳̾̈́ǫ͖̞̬͌ͧ͑̃̓ͧͭ͢l̢̠̘̦̤̳̙͇͂ͧ̽̑͡ ̗̤̞̼̀̍̎w͉ͭ͗͊́h̢͔̞̦̖̱̰͌ͨͨ́̽̾̈́ͧa̭͍̱̝̺̜͚ͯͮ͝ṱ̷̺̞̗͔͈̟̬̭͒͗̑ ̛͖̼̌̄̓̽ͯ͌̄̋̑͟y̧͚ͬͧ̔̌̌͊̇ͬ͢o̴̧̺̪̯ͭ̐̎͆͋ͦ̿̎u̦̬̯̮̯̻̾̒̌͊̄̾ͭ͐̚͝ ̻̮͚̫̙̬͙̊̒́d̙̝̗̱̯̓̄̊͘ō̞͓̹̘̺͓̭̤̒ͬ̕͞ń͕͇̝͌̚͝ͅͅ'̖̏̀ͭ̋͜͡t̵̬̮̼͓̼̼͔̣̍̉̂̍̀̾͟ ̼̃̽̋ͣ͠͡ͅr͚̱̮̣̪̪͓̘͎̾̊́̚e̡͍̞̦̐̓̾ͨ̽͊ͭͤ́͝a̹͚ͯ͗͢l̶̰͉̩̘͖͔̾ͣ̈͌̀ì͎̞̹̥̻̋̇z̸ͭ͑͑͑̕͜ͅe̴̩̩̳̗͋͆̽̏ͨ̈ͯ ̵̪͎͉̯̬̠̯̞ͮ̇̀̒̿̔́ͧi̧̘̼̭̇͐̊͊̚ͅs͙͈ͦͤ̒ͩ͑̔̒̚ ̭̉̍ͩ͌̏ͫ͐͜t͎̦̭̮̂̍̾̕h̵̝̪͍̱̩͈̺͎̙̃ä̼̼̣́ͪ͋ͨ̚͢t̨̛͙̞͉ͯ͛ͮͯ͡ ̵̯̣̙̯̣̱̜̉̎̾͊̓͠y̠̫̯̬͇̩̼̠̦̎ͯ̀̾̇̒õ̱͚͖̍ͨͪ̽͌̀û̺̳̹̒̈̔̐̓͆'̰̰̹̯̑̓ͯ̇̾͋ͬv̨̭̹̪͍͔̫͙̾̉͒̓ẻ͖͎͚̭̝̭̯̓ͯ͑ ̵̗̼̝̋̄ͬ͞ȃ̬̻̫̟͌̐̀̊̃͜͠ͅḷ͕͈̍ͫ͐͌͂̌̄́r̺͔͙ͤȇ̸̯͉̉̚a̜̜̣͕̍͝ď̵̶̪͔̙̹̺̳̎̋́ỷ͕̞̀̆̆ͦ͋ͭ ̷̣̝̦̩̤͍̼̹́̈ͤ̿ͩͅp̴̧̻̗ͮ̂̽a̵̗̤̾́ͤͭ̀͊͌ͫ͘i͈̝͎̥͙̩̋́ͅd̷͈͓̠̃ͧ͛͢ ̫̺̫̣͕̻̿̔ͩm͖̖̹̙ͮ̃ͩ͂͆͢ę̛̪̱̠̯̑̌ͭͤ̐̈́́!̸͚̘͙̿̌ ̗̰ͤ̂̾ͬ͗

> "1 turns to 54 million"

> "no reason for me to explain any of this until payment"

> "make me an offer"

> "only until i receive payment"

> "fucking desperate pajeet"

thank you come again, scamateur

Why does he sell his lessons if it works all the time? Why not just use it and make money?

good. i hope you can afford to buy a toilet now for you to shit in instead

Pro tip for any autistic faggots thinking about taking lessons from this fucking loser...

If someone actually has a working algorithm/technique, they would just use it, not share it with others.

That's because the more popular a technique/algorithm becomes, the less profit it'll pull.

he relies on people not figuring this out to remove them from their shekels

public service announcement bumparooni

>jonathan flores
hell will freeze and i'll dance in a tutu before i give a cent to a spic.
post a scan of your ID or passport, plus a timestamped pic of the back of your hand

Kill yourself you fucking pajeet-tier scammer. You're so fucking retarded and you don't even have a basic grasp of economics, you won't be able to fool anyone except absolute bottom feeders. Fucking piece of shit.