Is a wizard's power stored in his beard?

Is a wizard's power stored in his beard?

No. The beard is merely a decoy. A wizard's true power is his sick pecs

no, it's stored in his bread. a common misunderstanding, and one which wizards allow to spread freely, as it avoids people targeting the true source of their power.

Yes, but only because that's where wizard-spiders live.

No, it's stored in his brain. Unless it's a lich, then I don't fucking know.

>eat a wizard's brain
>gain their power

i like it

>Gandalf of Many Colors

A wizard's beard does correlate to his power, but it's not causal. Increased power causes increased beard growth. In female wizards, this instead expresses as increased breast growth. If stripped of these characteristics, the power is not likewise stripped.

You were thinking to eat his beard?

It arises from his practice of pagan sorcery and rejection of God.

>Increased powers ni females expresses as increased breast growth

Dragon's Crown Sorceress confirmed as strongest magic-user ever

Partially: the robe, pointy hat, respectably-sized midriff are all integral components as well.

Why are there so few dwarf wizards when they all have glorious wizard-tier beards?

>In female wizards, this instead expresses as increased breast growth
I thought it was increased public beard growth.

They are wizards. They just NEVER set their spells each day and focus too hard on dirt.

But shaving is a pagan (roman) custom. Jesus and all the prophets before him had big middle eastern beards. That's why you see magnificient beards on priests of all denominations except catholics and protestants.

>female wizards
>public beard

W-what?

It's due to racial abilities; When a dwarf has a longer beard, it is seen as a sign of physical strength. This is due to the ambient magic of beard growth affecting the race differently, so that they actually do gain strength with a longer beard. They are not the only race to whom beard growth has an effect on; The merfolk are actually weakened by there beards, hence why you do not see many with beards, and why they don't offer shaving in their prisons.

That's how female dwarves work.

>Female wizard

Funny, I'm reading Equal Rites right now.

Makes sense.

Have you ever met a lich with a beard?

No, I have not. Probably never will.

A considerable part of her political and social power is concentrated in her beard.

Medieval societies tend to be misogynistic and anti-gay. So a powerful woman gets married and her beard protects her reputation; meanwhile she's banging hot chicks and ruling the kingdom from the shadows.

What does it mean when a warrior has a beard?

It means he has a beard
he isn't magic so the beard isn't magic

The beard powers his Magic Items

This. Do not mistake them for conjurers of weak lifts.

I always considered that his weakest book.

Still good but out of all of them it is at the bottom of the heap.

I like the idea that they store it in their soul in such a way that it forms an aura that other magicians can read to estimate each others' raw power.

Does wizardom apply only to heterosexuals?