Is a coins USD value more relevant than its sat price?

Is a coins USD value more relevant than its sat price?

t. brainlet

It's Ethoshi price.
Eth is faster anc cheaper to transfer for trading and is more stable because there aren't constant forks and a lack of direction.

Its sat price. If a shitcoin is going down in sats but up in USD, why are you not in BTC instead?

No, not until some flippening occurs

No, sat price is highly favored.
That being said if BTC keeps going up, coins will remain their fiat value but lose their sat value, being worth less in the amount of bitcoin value. This is why I've invested in QASH. QASH aims to solve the problem of liquidity and aims to provide separation from Btc for altcoins. If BTC goes up a much faster rate than expected, most alts, if not all, will no longer be successful in the coming months/years.

Dollar price is more important in the long term.
You all rant about BTC being that dinosaur coin that just won't die, but guess what, if you buy/sell other coins in reaction to BTC's performance and only trade in BTC/shitcoin pairs they will never stand for their own value.
You do not measure your apple stock's performance in fractions of amazon stocks, do you?

Diversification. You can look at any two assets, figure one grew faster than the other, and ask "why did I not go all in on that one?"

Last time I heard someone talk about liquidity problems Bancor crashed the market.

Bitcoin's USD value is important

All other coins' BTC value is important

that's all you need to care about

This.

Total Hash Power

Just my 2 skellies

this pajeet knows whats up

I look at my portfolio's USD value. If the alt's BTC value went down but bitcoin rose enough I still have profit so who cares?

You dont trade apple stock with fractions of amazon stock, do you?

this is so fucking stupid, you should be measuring your alts in sats and your btc in usd

There called vits not etoshis

"Dude how much your porsche cost"
"Like 90 vits bro"

>I still have profit so who cares?
You basically lost BTC, that's bad.

Sat price, holding sats in the long run is better than holding dollars. Except fuck holding sats right now, see you at 5k boys

Most of these are wrong answers.

I trade shit coins strictly against BTC because there is no way to cash them out for fiat, they must go through BTC.

ETH, LTC, XRP & POT however have strong USD backing and it is easy sell for fiat with no need to go through BTC.

Yes. People always say they're trading based on sats and doing TA based on all that. Most of it is in USD and the biggest whales operate a lot in USD, not sats.

But autists will tell you otherwise.

its called wei u fkn retard

I suppose it depends on what your objectives are
If you want to hedge against inflation, then sure it's more relevant to USD.
If you want to maximize your profits in this market, BTC value is more relevant because a loss comparative to bitcoin means you didn't beat the market (holding btc over the same time period would net you more so why trade)

if you invest for the short term you care about usd gains
if you invest for the long tern you care about btc gains
its simple

the price relationship of btc to alts suggests the opposite

Exactly. BTC is the best measure of your alts ROI.