Draw Thread: Unf Edition

Last Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing: quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

From the last thread

requesting a picture of my character, while he is holding the urn of his teacher and talks to it, with a sad expression of his face.

My character is a young male in his early 20's, with dark skin, he is a Lawful Good Sorcerer. The other details are up to you, I just started playing him

Migrating from last thread
Requesting some art of a young girl with red hair, her face is marred with countless scars, some faded, some less so. She is clutching a long serrated sword smeared with blood and flickering dimly with otherworldly flame. Her armor made from bone and faded gold metals and is missing a helmet. She has a swirling symbol engraved onto her chestplate and around her belt and shoulders are chains with links formed from vertebrae. She has just been in a fight and looks wild eyed, out of breath, and thoroughly pleased with herself.

Man we keep hitting the ends of these threads pretty quick, even so, new thread!

I'm trying to get a piece of my Dhampir magus. As far as the more strict part of my request I would like her to have stark white hair that covers her arms in makeshift giant claws, with one hand covered in blood and the other with ice coating the fingers. I would also like her to have orange eyes and pale skin.

On the less strict side, as far as her outfit goes I'd like her wearing something akin to the lovely leather and cloth stuff from the Souls/Borne series. I would also love to see her with a confident pose, given she isn't the 'woe is me I am a monster' kind of dhampir, and really owns the whole 'dark child of the night' thing

Re-Requesting an 18 year old Warhammer FRPG Bretonnian Squire w/ bowl cut and Haagfen town crest on his left breast. Armed with long bow, sword, hunting knife and horn. Many thanks kind draw friends. As you can see this request is well above my skill level which is that of a somewhat talented 4th grader.

Requesting this robot with the robot and tech elements (guns) removed. Replaced with a blonde hair, blue eyed beautiful woman.

Requesting an classic wizard training a modern-day mechanic by having him spar against a junk golem with an enchanted wrench and holy shield.

Requesting a male-bodied Howling Banshee, having stripped off her upper armor, indignantly insisting she's a woman.

>Requesting a young woman in her 20s, with black hair, a ponytail, and a long blue Victorian dress, relatively simple in design, wearing a blue shawl covered in stars and a big wide-brimmed hat similiar to Alucard's [Hellsing]. Also holding a cane that looks like this.

Bumped right before last thread ended, moving here.

OR here, saving WiPs as they come. Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. I'm liking the NSFW stuff being done and it appears many other anons do not mind/are actively encouraging it, and as more WiPs get posted, I'll hang on to them until you drop your finished work.

>The original request, for reference:
Requesting a young, scrappy paladiness armed with a decorative and elegant longsword and mobility-friendly light armor. Not looking for a rogueish armor set, rather something a military scout may wear. Her black hair is styled as a bob cut with slicked back bangs.

She cleverly uses her barely exposed feminine assets and her quick attacks to overcome her opponents, and wears a rough leather toolbelt around her waist with various bottles and pouches on it containing bombs, artifacts, salves, etc. Also, freckles became a maybe in the last thread?

Again, I really cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some absolutely unreal work done! Plus a couple of in-progress smut pieces from 2 different authors.

Also, I'll post the Julia WiP next, someone was working on that last thread.

Julia WiP from last thread, along with original delivery for reference.

From last thread, I'd like to request a bust of the character on the left, except his head should be shaped more like the unfinished drawing on the right.

I would like to request a small comic.
It starts out with a long-view of a dragon in her cave (adult red dragon, so fairly large).
Cuts to fully armored knight riding up to the cave.
Dragon goes out to meet him, they look about ready to fight.
Knight's hand goes to his waist and he draws a bouquet of roses
Dragon is surprised for a moment, then blushes and covers her face

What, /aco/ not work out for you so you thought you'd try here again?

Re-request from last thread once again:

Girl from pic related as a holy mage (no crown, more scrolls and books and holy symbols, etc.), wielding a Dragon Age-style bladed staff similar to the one in the reference

No offense, user, but I personally feel it's kinda unfair to keep posting this here when you've already got a ton of amazing deliveries. "If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while."

requesting someone to recolor this white and grey instead of red with dark hair.

Well I'm not going to leave if there are ongoing WiPs, because if someone is working on it, I don't want to not be here to save it. So, sorry.

new thread bump request probably going to try and refine the concept a bit more if he doesn't get picked up. if anyone has any cool ideas that would be great, thanks in advance.

Requesting a drawing of my forgotten realms character. he's an old Rashemen monk. He was once chief of a small village but as time went on he got old and became a drunk. Until one day he was challenged to ritual combat for control of the tribe, he was soundly beaten and replaced by a young up-and-coming barbarian with the backing of the witches. despondent and disgraced he went off into the woods to die alone and drunk. When he was confronted by an enormous old gray wolf. believing that this wolf was a spirit sent to test him and he it, he wrestled the old wolf for sometime before emerging bloody but victorious. Taking the old wolves pelt as a totem he fashioned a mask from it and now travels to hone his skills while following the code of the mask until he can one day confront his usurper and the witch's by proving that this old wolf still has some bite left in him.

picture him like a lucahdore meets a barbarian meets a drunken master. he wears a mask similar to Beowulf in the pic, the cowl covers the top half of his face with his eyes looking through the eye holes of the wolf but with the lower half of his face open. the rest of the wolf acts like a sort of cape on his back. he has a longish grey beard and is shirtless with many scratches and bite-mark scars leftover from his fight with the wolf. he should look like a guy that was once in great shape but let himself go a bit, but is now trying to get back into shape. it would be cool if he had some sort of improvised weapon like a broken bottle or a tavern chair in one hand. a wineskin or a gourd of alcohol by his side would be pretty cool as well.

I'm allowed to bring this over, right? I know there's a drawfag hoping to work on this, so I hope it's allowed.

To talk a little bit about the character, since I included a lot of details in brief in the pic, she's a half-elf paladin of Ababar. She was a noble's daughter and was very well equipped and become a paladin to uphold the law and do general good. Early on in the campaign, however, she got her arm cut off during a tough arena fight. She refused to stop being a paladin, but now she goes out of her way to prove herself, getting in fights and going out of her way to do things herself. Very tomboyish.

Pretty much, yeah. Turns out that a board called "adult comics" prefers to draw said "adult comics" instead of "head requests but not that kinda head." Who woulda thunk it.

I never said you had to leave, but it sorta feels like you're using the fact that there are WIPs as an excuse to keep posting the request instead of just making an anchor post, since presumably the drawfriends know what they're drawing by now.

And that's probably unfair of me to say, but it's the impression I'm getting.

Requesting this lovely woman in the topleft shooting a grin that would make Major Bison proud, in the stance of Major Bison pose at the top center. Additional shit-eating Bison grin reference provided below, if you didn't get the gist of it. Has all the subtlety and grace of the majestic Asylum Demon on the topright. On the bottom is a rendition I had drawn for me a couple years ago. She is supposed to be rather chunky but not entirely beastly as she is below, so find a middle-ground between rational proportions and Smough in the Flesh.

Hey Eversor, OP of here, if you're here in this thread, just wana say thanks for . I may use this as a reaction image or a post image in the future for threads involving making friends with other beings.

The way I'm posting it clearly shows that others have already begun work on the pics, so it's not like I'm framing it to sound like I'm still waiting on a drawfriend to pick my request. I'm being quite transparent about the whole thing. If other artists decide they want to add there work to the mix, that's not my fault, nor anyone else's.

They're going to draw what they *want* to draw, regardless of it is has fills or not.

lol of course he is but there is nothing any of us can do about it.

you guys know for a fact if it were your request getting this attention you would squeeze it for what it was worth too so don't even pretend

Don't pretend everyone is a greedy cunt to justify your own greed.

actually I came here to repost my request for the fourth time but I saw the shitflinging happening so I will wait that out but for real you would grab up all the deliveries you could if drawfags were posting them of your post

Hoping for someone to fill this request. I ran across this picture and realized this was pretty close to how I've been imagining one of my characters.

Like, the expression, chin, eyes, eyebrows, and hairstyle are pretty much the same. The only difference would be that my character's slightly more Asian, and instead of the fantasy horn getup she's in modern clothes instead - casual jeans, sneakers/athletic shoes, a varsity jacket over a T-shirt.

If anyone would be willing to take a crack at that, I'd much appreciate it. Thanks.

From the last thread.

For my first campaign i was just wondering if someone here could draw a Caucasian, dark brown haired forest gnome wearing a full chefs outfit (similar to the left) and maybe holding a ladle in his right hand (when it comes to his hair style.... think frodo from the lord of the rings movies)

oh and he's 3'8"

Actually, OR of the death knight here. I got a delivery of my character in one thread, and then immediately stopped requesting anything more of her, posting an anchor in one last thread only because I knew there was a drawfriend working on a WIP.

Kinda tempted to keep requesting her now, DESU, but I'd feel like a dick.

>for real you would grab up all the deliveries you could if drawfags were posting them of your post

I need one illustration for my 5E group thats it

Hi group of extraordinary drawfriends, could you indulge me in illustrating one of the most bizarre and creepy moments in my current game?

My request is for an insane drow necromancer who was a weird, rather dark take on Drizzt (ie "i'm a good drow!"): she was a drow who wanted to be good and accepted by the outside world. So the best way to go about that, according to her twisted worldview, was to kidnap some surface elf, behead her, and then through vile magics, graft her own head onto the body. The elf that was killed by the necromancer was a PC, and the party has no idea what happened. This illustration would be the big reveal

The only real specific I ask is to incorporate the victim's disembodied head in the picture somehow, so one doesn't get the impression that it's just an elf who painted her entire head black or something.

Thanks in advance to anyone who draws this nightmare fuel!

but you would turn down 2 if they got posted? or 3?

From last thread, requesting a r63 Richter Belmont for my dnd char

>Butthurt and Ignored ORs Edition

Jesus Christ post your requests and shut the fuck up and wait. This is why the threads are moving so fast now.

this desu

Requesting a female changeling paladin with a long hafted triangular headed warhammer cleverly disguised as a decorative holy staff wearing sorcerer like wear just revealing enough to let them feel the wind on their skin. Their Right eye is marked with a purple magic symbol and their left wrist is marked with a black tattoo with death themes.

Character wise they try to act aloof and self controlled but are constantly nervous and concerned about the way others perceive them, hoping they approve of their hasty action, Especially their betrothed, a half elven cleric.

If you willing to do it, the warhammer can be enchanted to project an energy based scythe or bow. They can also summon armor like the bottom middle to themselves magically.

If it matters domain is death/fate with focus on Ice magic.

Feel free to take any artistic license with references. I mostly want to see what other people would get from this.

The great migration post:

Requesting a middle-aged, worse for wear tiefling gunslinger in an old leather coat that's been inspired by Hateful Eight's Daisy Domergue. In addition to her ears, tail, and cloven hooves, she has pronounced canine teeth, one which is significantly chipped, that she uses in her leers, and her eyes are blood orange, also put to use in her leers. Her clothing's for mild weather and is a blend of the two different outfits in the ref. She has a primitive revolver and a longsword that looks like she looted it off a richer, more heroic person. She's been around and through a lot, so add scars and grime as you see fit and please be creative with any of aspect of the request. Thank you for looking.

oh and he lacks any facial hair

I once got two fills for one request and I felt bad about it.

then you're an idiot there is nothing wrong with extra deliveries the other requests got skipped on for a reason

Requesting this human marksman and a Wood Elf Archer glaring at each other menacingly in the distance.

Reposteridoo.
I've got an Only War Ratling I'd like to have drawn.
She's the usual suspect: squat (about belly button height on a normal human), unusually smug and cheerful, slightly thick and pudgy but still muscular. She wears a slightly stained tank-top, loose trousers and solid "definitely not stolen" combat boots. Dark ginger hair with a trio of thick scars running across the side of her head, stopping the hair from growing on one side and pulling her mouth into a lop-sided smirk - the top scar starting just below her eye.
She uses a beat up sniper with a few tooth/feather/etc charms and pendants tied onto the muzzle. Her fingers are tattooed with 'HOLD FAST', and she'd have a bunch of tattoos covering one arm.
Thanks in advance if it tickles someone's fancy.

Requesting a shirtless male bronze dragonborn monk in this sort of pose for my first character back when I first started playing DnD. From the waist up would be super cool but if you want to do legs he's wearing baggy monk pants

I'm in a game of Age of Rebellion, but we're playing it from the other side. IE, we're playing Imps.

So I'm playing a TIE Fighter pilot and I was hoping if someone would be up to fulfilling this request.

What we have is a cocky twenty something corellian. He should be wearing the standard TIE Fighter Flight Suit (the image includes the closest I could find) minus the life support rig.

He has facial scarring (also in the picture!) that should pass through his left eye and leave it milky and blind.

Finally, he keeps his hair in a jelly roll style (also included) with the sides and back shaved down to skin.

He's basically a weird greaser japanese style high school delinquents, just... you know. As a TIE Fighter Pilot. Smokes black cigarettes and disregards just about anything and everything that's rules related outside of combat.

Anyway, I've included a file to show what the various parts are supposed to look like.

You accidentally posted the small version. Here, let me help.

thread #4, repostan sum more.

One of my cyborg OC's got fucked hard, requesting a pic of him torn to shit.

Long red hair, wearing only a pair of cloth pants (Torn), left cybernetic leg torn and ripped to bits, right bent but still attached. Right arm torn off and in shreds, left arm is flesh and fine. Torso covered in old battle scars, eyes empty and staring into nothingness. Tears optional if you want to add those.

Rough sketch of the character. I hope to come back to it tomorrow evening if you feel its worth progressing.

Pants sort of look like this, but the shin part doesn't go quite as high. Really don't need the legs thought, just chest, hands and face need to be in frame

Hey! Not OR but glad to see this one being done again (a little less silly this time). I hope OR doesn't mind but his character is an NPC in my game now.

migrating this to the new thread

Here's my attempt.

why do you keep posting the exact same post if you already got 4+ deliveries?

If you'll notice, 2 of those are WiPs, not deliveries.

Will draw orcs for no money. Preferrably women, but any orc will do. Can deliver in ~12 hours.

Repost

Evening Veeky Forums, I come with a request for a game I'll be running this Saturday if all goes well.

What I'm asking for is a zombiefied spacer, similar in deterioration to that of the necromorph on the left of the ref, who's a mix of decay and burns, wafts of smoke and soot lightly rising from it . Somewhere on its face is a sunken, crater like hand print, the inside of which is burning and glowing akin to the way burning coals do [right of the ref]. From its mouth, nostrils and eyes emanates fairly bright flow, as if the inside of its head is smoldering with flame or light. If you decide to give it a weapon, then a loosely held wrench or other tool would suffice, something you'd expect to find aboard a space station, though its your choice. For a stance, it just standing in a lax manner or in an aggressive, screaming stance would be fine, just what ever you feel looks best or are comfortable with.

If you decide to give it a shot, try to have fun with it. I'll leave many of the small details up to your discretion, though if you have any questions feel free to ask. Many thanks.

Would you draw a young Orc woman dressed like this?

Eternal Hua Yuan request. Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks

Anyone down to draw a cheescakey super heroine?

OR here! really love what you're doing so far. The armor looks nice, I like the general build and look of her, and the weapons look really nice. She's got a nice relaxed, but moving pose.

If I could request a few extra things:

I totally forgot about legs when making my request (I like what you've done with the pants and boots, by the way), so could you add some greaves? If the pose she's in now makes that difficult to do, that's fine. I would also like the couter - that's the elbow guard - to be a little bit smaller, if possible.

I'd also like the cape to be a little longer - more about the length of the skirt. If it gets in the way of later belt and strap logistics, I wouldn't cry if it was removed entirely. And for a key (the symbol of Abadar) to be worked into or onto her brooch, or perhaps on a chain necklace.

Thanks again for the good work so far!I am really liking what you're doing, you're really bringing this character to life.

wait what? Wow, that's quite a compliment. Thanks!

I just want to say, as someone who helped with Hua Yuan and enjoyed that music video, you have good taste.

Dullahan Drawfriend anchoring.

Haha I am glad you like. I will keep my eye open for that thread if it ever comes up.

On another note. I am around and if people are lookin for cute, I am a dealer in such wares.

Resposting from the dead thread.

Not the OR, but I'd request that someone remove the watermark. I admire the artist and his work, but my god, he could at least have placed it somewhere more ... modest.

I wonder how many people think that all Witchers have gray hair.

Cute?

Requesting a drawing of pic related decapitating an orc. How the orc looks is up to your own interpretations.

Please and thank you, drawfriends.

Thanks man, that raid scene always makes me think of Yuan, so I figured I might as well make it official

This scene requested is pretty much where the 3rd player joined my game.

Trish (the redhead) is standing next to a pond which has a scattering of reeds.
Her coveralls are tied around her waist and she's wearing a grease-stained dark grey shirt.
She's reaching down to untie the coveralls.

Leese (dark hair) (Who also now has a scar running down her cheek.) is cleaning her gun on
a blanket. (it's partially dis-asembled)
Unseen by either a robotic hand is coming out of the water.
(Think the end of Terminator 2 - in reverse.)
I know it's 2 characters (well, and an arm) so I'm willing to wait.
They knew the Kev was going to join the game but thought I was pulling more "random encounter bullshit"

If you don't want to draw the two characters can you draw The one next to the water staring in shock at the emerging arm?

Okay, why are they repeatedly reposting the same request when they've already received two deliveries?

Hope this is considered "cute" or sweet enough. But can you make a draw featuring a human soldier like in the pic sitting in a log in a forest with a Wood Elf and both are having a friendly conversation with them laughing at each other's jokes?

Look dude I don't know, and I can't speak for him. All I know is at least he has the decency to post the deliveries and not pretend they never happened. If you have a request getting ignored I doubt it's that guys fault though. All you can do is post and wait, that's how the threads go.

I came here tonight to drawfag, but not if the thread's full of people who whine when it's not them getting picked.

They're waifu lovers that want their character to be the FOTM in the drawthreads. That type of posting becomes cancerous as heck and they're actively pushing it.

For the artists who like mtg here, I'm in an Innistrad game and I'm playing Ignatius Burnside, Professional Geistmage, Cathar, and rat catcher.

He looks like Bruce Campbell but with all of his hair burned off. His equipment is pretty much Rage Thrower. He has an Avacyn Collar keychain on his Geistflame tank and a brain in a jar attached to the tank. He wears a special tricorn hat he made himself: its a tricorn hat with the upper half of a wolf's head on top with the wolf tail hanging out the back like the raccoon hats. He has an Osprey familiar that helps him with things. One of his signature moves is casting a reflavored Maximilian's earthen grasp which results in the hands from "Grasp of Phantoms" shooting from the ground and grabbing someone. Also lots of fire magic

Requesting a skeleton thief, he's a happy go lucky sort, and the fingers on his left hand have been filed into lockpicks.

He's got a really grim sense of humor (think Jim Carey's Count Olaf from the Series of Unfortunate Events film)

Forgot pic.

He could be dressed similarly, with a few patches of leather armor.

Requestin
2 kids playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dress-up.
One is dressed in mis-sized and mis-matched army gear with a toy gun...
the other is a kid costumed as a snork with a vacuum cleaner hose for a nose.
Maybe have the one kid yelling "We're playing Snorks, mom!!"

Snork pic for reference... of course not so bloody and insane looking.

Could I ask this to be drawn as Arbitrators?

Thank you! I dig the monochrome eyes, I'm going to make that a point from now on. The character you've drawn has been a reoccurring sometimes-ally, sometimes-frenemy to the pcs, but their recent actions are forcing her to take a hard stand against them, and that pose will help set the scene.

So I'm rolling up a character for a generational game, so I find myself searching for a very particular set of features. And its hard to find art of bards that arent sleezy looking.
If anyone is willing to draw him, he's a young, handsome man with blonde hair, a bit of chin scruff, and pale blue eyes. He looks quite a bit like Alistair from Dragon Age, for reference. If someone could draw a bard like that with an acoustic guitar, that would be absolutely fantastic. He could also have a rapier or crossbow, but I'm not too particular about that or an outfit.

Requesting either one of the following, take your pick, draw friends:

A dried corpse of a naked child looking downwards to the floor. He sits alone in a cold room. The child had the upper half of his head cut off with the his brains as well. His arms are clutching to a brilliant white soul radiating warmth and comfort.

OR

A trio of a crow/human hybrid. most of their bones and beaks are broken and yet the find the strength to stand up. They wield feathered dagger, feathered rapier and feathered shortsword.

Bonus if the background involves a black tower.

Much appreciated drawfriends.

Interesting, couple of q's:

Just to be clear - elf body, drow head, disembodied elf head. So the drow thought she'd have a "good" body?

- any visible stitches on the head or are they magicked away? Any identifying "oh shit" tattoos on the elf body?

- does the drow keep her body below the neck covered (usually) to hide the elfness?

- drow was a necro - is she playing it up as a regular Mage in the world? (ie standard robes and gear, not spooky skulls and spiderdrow imagery)

It never fails, every time an artist asks for a specific type of request, people twist and distort their original request in the hopes of hooking that artist.

If you think I'm talking about you, I probably am.

Really, what would you want to happen? People only request what the drawfag requests?

>I'd like to draw orcs or anything related to that.
>Draw me an orc.

People come to these drawthreads to get things drawn that they want to be drawn, not just wait for the drawfags to draw their own random ideas. I know they're doing this out of their generosity, and I do feel we should treat them with respect, but there is nothing wrong with an artist saying he wants to draw monsters, and someone bringing up a monster-like idea they wanted drawn but no one had picked up. The artist wants to draw a monster, the requester wants a monster to be drawn. Everyone is happy.

I don't think you understood what I meant, user. I mean like if someone requests a warrior kicking in a door, and then an artist shows up asking to draw cute things, the warrior user will suddenly shoehorn in whatever he can think up on the spot to make the request "cute", in hopes that the artist will draw his fighter that was never meant to be in a cute picture.

But how often does that really happen to such a degree? Usually when I see it, the ideas of the drawfriend and the ideas of the requester at least seem tangentially related.

It doesn't happen in droves, but it almost always happens at least once per artist that asks for a specific type of request.

Not that it really matters, just something I noticed.

I'd like an artist to try out one or both of these requests, if it strikes your fancy.

>First, a human male
Think Solid Snake mixed with Sterling Archer, but in a medieval fantasy setting.

>Second, an illithid male
A mindflayer that is less wizardly and more assassin-like. He should have a very spectral appearance, as he shifts between worlds.

Thanks!

People are desperate for their character being drawn, out of 100+ requests being asked, maybe a dozen get done, if that. So when an artist makes themselves known and says what they'll do, of course anons are going to tweak their character description so it might get done. You can't fault people for that, plus, with spammer over here, getting something done is even more challenging.

Dropping in with my request from last thread. Requesting a Ratfolk Ranger and Goblin Rogue drinking in an Inn. Ratfolk is not!british and drinking like on left while the Goblin is a not!chav drinking from a bottle like on right.

>Snake+Archer

I don't know why but I instantly think of John Wick.

Yeah that'd be cool like a medieval John Wick mercenary hitman type.

To the drawfriend that's drawing my Kobold, just want to say no rush, I'm still here, and thanks once again. Also here's the description if you need it again:
Olp the Magnificent. He is a red-scale kobold fighter. He wields a Kukri and a buckler. He fights in breastplate. He is missing an eye(an adventurer stabbed it out) but the dragon he serves replaced it with a crystal ball eye that she can look through. He has fire breath and small dragon wings. He likes to foster competition among the kobolds often by talking about how the red-scales are the best-scales. He is also illiterate. His other party members are 2 red scales(an alchemist and a bloodrager), 2 Black scales(one he respects for being the main healer and the other is an antipaladin) and a "ghost scale" kobold(the diplomancer). The main rivalry he has is with the black scales of the party. The rest of the scale colors are degenerates who cannot please the Dragon queen.

Okay, so there's a tradition in our group that whenever a female anything comes along, one of the players will inevitably ask "is it hot?", then the DM(in this case me) will reply with some variant of "Don't be retarded", then they'll insist on a Hotness Check..which is just saying that the thing in question is a d10/10. This has led to some interesting changes in characters/monsters/encounters/player romance options so if a drawfag could take a stab at a 10/10...

>mimic (pretending to be a barrel)
>Red dragon
>Lich
>Minotaur
>Will o Wisp
>Gnolls (three god-damn times!)
>kobolds (a general population-wide version to avoid what happened with the dwarves)
>Enchanted sword
>Goddess of filth and decay

Alrighty, so my wi-fi is out, I have to be up all night, so I want to draw some stuff. I'm kind of an "okay" artist, but I can handle some simple, single-character requests.

Male preferred, as I can't quite get the ladies right yet.

Oh, and anything I draw is something I do NOT want to be considered as a full delivery, please continue posting your requests for more experienced artiats after I'm finished with it.

I would also encourage the more experienced artists to take the stuff I draw and maybe show me how to improve it/do it in your own style (in digital format please, I normally draw with a tablet, but with the internet out I can't access my drawing program.)

I bet the goddess of filth and decay was particularly dirty.