Your royal husband is, in fact, your wife

>your royal husband is, in fact, your wife

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/603190/5380927627/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EmpressAmiPrincessCarriesJedite.jpg

If this means I'm married to Kashima-kun then I'm sold.

Joke's on you! This is EXACTLY my fetish!

But my character has no noble blood.

>posting faggoty off-topic shit every single day

I'm a dirty fucking magical realm forcing piece of shit DM who wants to put as many reverse traps into my next campaign as possible. What are some different concepts I can use for the NPCs to vary things with all the handsome ladies?

> Knight of an all-male order who cut off her hair and wears extra thick armor to take her family's place in their ranks.
> Androgynous elves are a two bladed sword.
> All monks shave their heads off, wear simple but loose clothes and no adornment / jewelry / make up.
> Prince dies; his twin is placed in his stead because in this particular misogynist kingdom a woman isn't seen as fit to rule, but there's no one else in their family. She has to wear his clothes.

I gotchu senpai.

Yes, please.

T-that's a regular husband, user.

>GaySkull
I was going to insult you for namefagging, then I realized how hilarious a metrosexual HeMan knock-off would be.

Please God run this and pull off a Monstrous Regiment denouement.

"All monks shave their heads off" I guess that's one interpretation of "a very close shave"

...You mean regular He-Man?

user please, I need things that aren't obvious enough for me to already be using it. Next you'll suggest something as basic as a young traveller dressed as a man for safety reasons. I'm also making every angel into Tilda Swinton.

...Point, but I meant with more feather boas.
Pic somewhat related

It's about quantity not quality. Make them prominent and fleshed out.

>It's about quantity not quality

Did you ah...mean that the other way around there chief?

*quality not quantity

Fucked that up.

>It's about quantity not quality
Got that backwards, buddy.

Pic related is a reverse trap I used as an NPC in one of my games.
She was a wandering technician pretending to be a wizard, claiming to be a younger boy.

Having one does not preclude the other so long as a man is willing to put in the proper work. I want many, and I want them all to be great.

... I fucked up.
You want more? I got more!

> Father wanted a son, got a girl. Gave her a male name, raised her as a son.
> An adventurer who simply doesn't care what gender she's perceived as; so she doesn't put too much effort into her appearance.
> A barbarian female, muscular and covered in scars and armor.

But what if your players catch on that it's your magic realm?

I'll have to live with the consequences of my actions.

I guess you could say I'm... Royally fucked.

Does she have a masculine vagina?

The manliest.

That sounds like murder.

I'm imagining this as some kind of harem anime where the gormless protagonist doesn't even realize that every member of his adventuring party is female except him.

This. There's no point in having any reverse traps if there's not going to be some story behind them.

Otherwise it's just 'hey, are you gay, are you gay, are you gay? Surprise, no more gay thoughts!'

I'd like to mention that the musical "All Shook Up" has this as it's main premise.
>Guy comes to town
>meets mechanic who's crossdressing for reasons
>hijinks ensue
>confesses love, mechanic dude is really a girl >You mean I'm not gay?
Actually pretty fun desu.

>making elf ranger
>make him a super feminine trap who has the hots for a male paladin and is slightly tsundre
>realize this is a terrible idea and would be revealing too much

You just got to tone it down a little. Trust me, you don't want your group finding about your realm. Though reverse trap is less embarrassing than some others by a mile I suppose.

>/qst/ was made to make room for this

Oh sure, and that's been the subject of many a comedy. But those usually require the audience knowing what's really going on, where in the average tabletop game it'd be spoiling the fun to go 'hey that knight? That's a chick, but she's trying to hide it, so pretend like you don't know.'

The reverse trap should be set up as a somewhat quiet but somehow loyal character, who just seems a little bit off from all the other guys for some reason or has some odd habits, maybe gets laughed at as girly if the player's a little slow on the uptake. They get close to a player, they suddenly confess their love and the character realizes that his best friend has tits.

>quests magically impede shitposting guise!
>abloobloo! we're still here but we'll whine and act like we aren't!

Fuck off questfag.

Good.

I wonder why I've never seen greentext involving it, one or two That DM stories mention it in passing but it's never been the focus. Do traps not make a good story? Either way, the trap or reverse trap is going on my list of character types I'd like to try sometime.

> Knight of an all-male order who cut off her hair and wears extra thick armor to take her family's place in their ranks.
>the entire order has been doing this for generations

>every family in the order guards this secret to ridiculous extremes
>"You mean you have 2 dads too?"

Probably because it is a story that requires a bit of setting up no matter how you slice and dice it. It's not easily accessible, so to speak, like a tomboy or a regular trap (where things have moved on in such a way that there's nothing really surprising about them at all).

Sauce?

exhentai.org/g/603190/5380927627/

Source please sempai

>exhentai.org/g/603190/5380927627/
Thank you fampai

>people can't look up "tomboy english" tags on the panda

That's just lazy.

Fucking hell. At least she won't complain if I grab a lover so that we can have a few heirs to the throne, right?

Why is some gay musical the first reverse trap love story that comes to your mind and not, y'know, Mulan

Because while there is a reverse trap the trapping aspect of the trap isn't quite there. She doesn't get a LI that thinks he's falling for a dude in other words.

>Gay
>A musical composed of Elvis Presley's music
>Elvis Motherfucking Presley, the man who had more women fapping to his image than anyone else in history
>There are women who went insane and thought they were married to him
>Gay
You wot?

Also, this

I want her to spank me.

>A prince who has a tendency to get himself in trouble is constantly saved by his tomboyish childhood friend ladyknight brown skin and elf ears optional
>The two have started to develop a crush for eachother
>She teasingly calls him 'princess' and treats him accordingly, including but not limited to princess carrying

>implying it's optional

I see that Witchcraft Works influence. my nigga

>having male prostitute as your lover
At least grab a duke or something.
Jesus christ, have some self-respect.

She is of course taller and more handsome than him
She also looks better in uniform/armor

My dukes have shitty stats. I want a strong kid with good traits.

I don't give a fuck about prestige penalties: good traits are all that matter!

She was very much best girl in that series.

you play crusader kings. this isn't a question, but rather a fact.