Plausibility

xmr headed too, $220

next stop, 10 Billion USD marketcap

>>$666 each coin
>>this is only the beginning.

not really shilling, just want some opinions

Monero is bretty gud. Buy some you glorious dickhead.

I'm just Mining and holding, like x10 xmr already
I found a dealer, looking forward to individual pounds of weed when the price is right

XMR is a strong coin for practical reasons. I don't know what would cause a surge though. Probably just people wanting to remain user.

one thing about South Koreans, they have a very evenly balanced wealth distribution, their millenials are deep in debt, and use their trust funds to buy up Bcash and XMR, when Bcash fails, xmr is all they'll buy

buy verge instead.

This is a good meme.

Reminder

i appreciate the blast from the past, I'm not sure what to take away

xmr has much room to grow

I like both XRM and Mondero... both great alt-coins.

You should look at what's in the horizon for Monero. Check out r/Monero on reddit, lots of news there. The next year will be huge for Monero. I guarantee you can't find another project with smarter and more dedicated contributors than Monero

I think I prefer Mondero. XRM = shitcoin

Monero uses a diffie-hellman exchange to excahnge secret keys when sending. The sender generates a random number for every key generated, therefore every key used to send is only used once. The receiver checks every incoming transaction with his own key until he finds the one that was meant for him. This provides unlinkability; no one can know that that transaction was meant for the receiver except for the sender.

Monero uses a one-time ring signature scheme. This means that a group of public keys are used to sign a received transaction, not just one public key. This has the benefit of not knowing which one out of the set of public keys used to sign the transaction had sent it. That means the receiver can not pinpoint the address of the sender. The way they prevent double spending while anonymizing the sender is very interesting, I recommend you look at the math in the white-paper.

Monero auto-forks ever 6 months with updates to the blockchain. This prevents drama like we've seen with bitcoin.

(correct me if I misunderstood some things)

I don't think we can replicate that kind of growth again this year. There is only so much capital to be pumped into this thing and if Bitcoin bursts dramatically XMR is going down with it.

That's what they say every year.

>That's what they say every year.

I have $4000 on XMR because I believe in it. But a market price of $500-1000 is a more realistic expectation for this time next year. Still fucking enormous gains compared to anything you would ever make in stocks.

Monero is a $1000 coin waiting to happen. Look up their kovri project. It's for being built specifically for monero.

>$500-1000
That's larger than the growth in the picture, so I don't get your point.

But isn’t Mondero just like a shit version of Varge or Dache

>That's larger than the growth in the picture, so I don't get your point.

?

Going from around $15 to $200 is over 10x gains in a year.

Going from around $200 to $500-$1000 is roughly 2x to 5x gains.

Unless you're just talking about total market cap for the coin.

Never mind, I'm just being a retard.

But yeah, you are on the same page as me. I'm pretty confident it's around $500-1000$ next year

Where do I buy it??

coinbase some btc to livecoin.net

then btc- xmr and hodl until hardware wallet comes out, then.... then its all good mang.

Binance if you're a burger looking to buy offshore

No wonder all of you made 500k+

Can someone with1.777 XMR on Binance please just accept my damn limit order at 0.39799 eth... no one is budging...I will not buy XMR for anything more than .399999 Vits today

So I was bored and did some math

If you had a porfolio like pic related, you would be in Lambo land by now

you can't even buy anything with monero lol

Note that ripple has very low volume.