This is gonna make everything obsolete

This is gonna make everything obsolete

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.thenextweb.com/s/dominik-schiener-and-david-sonstebo-d0XXq0/latest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IOTA & XMR master race.

ALL OTHER COINS ARE PLEBEIAN TIER.

Nice 1 million sell wall you have there on binance, this shit will crash and burn.

why

because he's delusional

what does this coin do again? I'm holding a modest bag of 500ish pieces

IOTA is really, really shitty tech.
I mean ultra shit.

That plus centralized and controlled.
Have fun seeing your funds frozen or erased if you don't listen to the crypto overlords of the future!

There will be too much suppression, buy in two weeks cap this.

>The coordinator

Aaaand it's gone

>literally runs on decentralized technology that requires a certain network size to operate without central coordinators
>network is not big enough yet
>ITS CENTRALIZED XD I DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
top insight m9

I'm a bit worried abot that huge sell wall on binance and the fact that you can't withdraw IOTA from it. What are the chinks up to?

Wallet is buggy as fuck and can cause you to lose money.

Fucking this. Just one person, once, in these shill threads explain the utility of the coin. Tangle is great, but not patented, and other coins besides IOTA could use the network. What utility does the actual coin have that guarantees it’s value?

Inb4 ‘what value does bitcoin/fiat/anything have’, settle down socrates, I’m asking why the iota coin specifically has value over some other tangle coin used as an arbitrary unit of value

No miner centralization
No fees
Fast

Thats rlly it

Oh, I don't know... maybe because they're funded and supported by some of the biggest companies on the planet?

streamr is the next iota
screencap this

The ideal future for IOTA is a completely automated one.
>imagine we have an electric self driving car being rented out for trips via Uber. The car parks itself in a parking lot as it waits for its next user. It communicates with the parking lot which charges it in IOTA for each minute it remains in the car park. When the car starts to run out of battery it can communicate with a local charging station, hook itself up automatically and get charged in IOTA for each Wh. Later on it is broken into by some thugs, it sends out a message to a local security drone to follow the thugs and record their faces and location. It pays the drone in IOTA. It arrives at an automated mechanic which replaces the damaged window. The insurance company is also on the blockchain. The footage from the security drone and the invoice from the automated mechanic are automatically sent to the insurance company and compensation is paid in IOTA. The automated mechanic notes its stock of window panes is running low and contracts a drone for delivery, it pays this in IOTA. This is all done without any human intervention.

do you understand the purpose of a sell wall, brainlet?

iOTA will never be decentralized, it has not got a consensus algorithm.

The Coordinator will merely become "distributed".

Look at Byteball, 12 witnesses, semi trusted. Theyll do the same " solution ".

Thats the best any DAG/TANGLE coins can do.

You buying iota tokens is paying for their developers salary.

Also, since the tangle works better the more people are using it, there is a first-mover advantage. Yeah, a conpanycould use their own coin, but as Iota is used by lots of people and companies, their single company specific coin would be slower and perform less well than Iota. Since Iota is feeless, it removes the incentive to start a new coin.

>doesnt read whitepapers

found the pajeet

Hahaha

Then why the security-vulnerability aka backdoor for "copy protection" son?

Why not "spam" with transactions instead of Coordinator.

Hahha you believe the scammers

how is iota gonna be worth even 10 bucks if there are sooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking many of them,

because they will run on IOT devices where there is soooooooooooooooo fucking many of them

so iota will be worth more then the current worldwide economy >

The 300 BTC sell wall from yesterday is at 80 BTC, gives you a little insight how bullish this is looking right now.

inshallah

alright. how much do you honestly believe iota will rise the coming weeks?

conservative guess is like $2/MI by EOY. If you want to believe that the people who control it atm will let it run we can see something like $4-5 possibly

>coordinator
>SQL database
>broken wallet
>no double spend protection
>invented ternary hash function
>nonsensical white paper loaded with pointless and convoluted mathematical theories
>nothing in white paper implemented in any form

TIME TO GO ALL IN

70 BTC left. At this rate we're gonna have lift-off in 2 hours

what about Xtrabytes ?

More like Xtrascam

God what a shitcoin xby is. There's so little volume I can't even dump my bags. Ultimate scamcoin

>so
for you IOTA > RAIB> XBY ?

You can't use other tokens. Confirmed some days ago.

Pls explain.
Why cant one cash out on iota if he wants to

Oh I get it now, you mean copy the open source technology behind it. Yeah good luck, IOTA has started building foundations and networking in 2012. How would anyone catch up?

50 BTC left

Oh wow gee this guy is so smart. Hes smarter than R&D departments at Cisco, Microsoft, Guawei, Comcast, AND the creator of Proof-of-Stake who is the founder of Iota.

Basically Satoshi level shit.

But this guy, this guy gets it.

Bravo you fucking faggot. Bravo

There are 2,000,000 Gi
There are 21,000,000 BTC

One Iota unit sold on exchanges is 1,000,000 or a Miota. A Giota is 1,000 Miotas

There is only a huge supply because Iota uses positive integers instead of decimals for easier calculations for micropayments.

Every thread. Every thread theres one person who asks this fucking question

Explain. What will happen?

It's just people buying up the 300 BTC sell wall, so the price can go up again.
It's impressive that the price hasn't dipped and people are just buying at his price which indicates are very much interested

Fuck.
Im trapped at home and cant buy iota. How much time do i have until the rocket launches?
Cant be back until in 6/8 hours :/

Also means people are smart enough to hold this baby.

It's down to 50BTC already.

That guy already sold 300BTC, I don't understand this whale's plan, he must have bought them super cheap and wants to cash out.

He's going to pump the price with all the BTC he's getting.

shitty poorfag here.
is it a good idea to start my first crypto purchase on iota? have about 2k Euros to place..

if you can make it in 20 min. you are good

They can never turn the coordinator off because without it IOTA cannot run. They have no working tangle or blockchain. You fucking idiots are buying a meme because you're too fucking retarded to realize a partnership doesn't mean jack shit. IOTA is a complete scam, if you really think Microsoft or any other company has plans to use iota you're too fucking stupid to be a part of normal society. I pray that you all kys when this shit goes to zero where it belongs

why 20 mins?

>it's decentralized
>... yes I know, no not really not yet
>why are you saying it is centralized? brainlet

It's closer to 3000000 Gi, but the order of magnitude is correct. It's baffling that people can't even count properly in this "business". Just shows how much dumb money is involved here.

how should i get BTC or eth for euros fast?
coinbase is down..

yep. I love developers thinking they are superclever for solving the scaling problem by using a centralized solution. Great job guys, so clever.

blockchain.info you can pay with credit card, but nothing with BTC is fast

There is a huge sell wall on the way down, and we are going in for 20 % gains at least

Gr8 b8 m8

This is the most common talking point of IOTA shills. Namedropping companies. Guess what, companies want to try everything when it is new, just for the chance that it actually works. They didn't pick IOTA because it is great or anything. IOTA hardly works. First similar competitor will annihilate IOTA.

>tfw all this shilling is finally making you throw some $ at IOTA but coinbase is down

they are good at marketing and shilling so I can still see it go up in value

yeah, won't work..
max 300Euro/day per credit card

the fuck kind of credit card is that? thats some my first piggy bank shit

just bought quite a few.

it's not fully working but the concept is great, they've got good partnerships and that sell wall is trying to suppress the price. will happily hold this med-long term

That wall has been eaten and replaced three times already.

>already has a 3 billion marketcap

f-first c-competitor will w-wipe out Iota...

Stay poor fag

because they traded the price up using their private trading channels before releasing it to the market at large... also 500m$ is currently locked up. probably around 500m$ more has not been delivered to ICO participants. So almost half the supply locked up. Also coordinator, retard devs, custom encryption function, wallet loses you money, binance wont let you withdraw, network is slow as fuck, system halts if it goes above 2tps.

Yeah, I'll pass.

Well it's down now, so lets see.

it's not my card, didn't even submit my number yet. looks like a restriction for first time buyers on blockchain.info or so

SELL WALL IS DOWN

i apologize sire, please forgive me

It's centralized bullshit

Let's do this

good one. iota is garbage.

tangle is fundamentaly flawed and if you can't see why what the fuck are you doing speculating on shit you know nothing about;

Dont listen to this shill

IOTA is the future. Should have bought earlier

answers.thenextweb.com/s/dominik-schiener-and-david-sonstebo-d0XXq0/latest

Don't buy now, you're gonna get fucked by the sellwall that pushes it back to 13

extra info: It was a 600BTC sellwall before, then it was reduced down to 120BTC by the seller to make it less obvious

pic related has been around longer, had a fair distribution, works just as good and is less centralized. Also devs don't fund refugee activism.

this could all be done with Bitcoin Cash

Where do you buy them?

bitgrail