Share your best Skeletons

Share your best Skeletons

Wouldn't this go on /x/?

Could you at least word it to be Veeky Forums related?

here, let me do all the work for you

Fuck off nerd.

Anyone have art that I could use for a dapper skeleton with proficiency in disguise kits?

No.

Veeky Forums stays on Veeky Forums, at least have the respect to make your unrelated threads appear related.

Skeletons are not inherently Veeky Forums, even if skeletons are prominent as an antagonist or even protagonist in games.

Oh get the fuck out, you tard. Skeleton character art is perfectly valid as a Veeky Forums thread.

There. If you're going to beg for pictures at least start the thread with some other pictures like it.
You can google this crap dude.

Have a ghost with a skelly face.

>Share your best Skeletons

Never even mentioned character art.

Didn't even thinly veil it. You fuck off.

Sorry, my Wifi more or less nuked its self

Oh okay, you're just bored and shitposting to pass time, I get it.

>trying to maintain the integrity of the board is shitposting

This is why Veeky Forums is bad, now.

Not same fagging here but dude chill out

If you want to maintain board integrity then report, filter, and hide content you sperg. Until I see a mod tag in your name you're no authority of what does/doesn't belong.

Just ignore him.

>filter, and hide content you sperg

putting a blanket over shit doesn't make shit any less shit.

Neither does replying to it, which is why this is the last response you get from me.

Anyone have rogueish skeletons that have intact armor as opposed to rags?

You're part of the problem.

When you just want to post spooky skeletons

I read that as Skeleton Pete. I like the idea of Skeleton Pete the Preacher.

That's a close fit to what I was looking for here but do you have something similar that is less menacing?

Fucking perfect, thank you.

Fuck you.

>/qst/er butthurt that his quest threads will have to leave Veeky Forums

I need pictures of skeletons for Veeky Forums reasons. When my RP group encounters skeletons or wants to play as skeleton characters (or characters who can conjure them), then I want quality art to represent those skeletons.

Wildly misinformed, I've been pushing to get rid of quests for years.

And as I said, just because skeletons are prominent does not make this arbitrary art thread Veeky Forums relevant, this belongs on /x/.

If you needed art you would google it not start a thread that doesn't belong here.

Don't respond to him, please. Weight of history proves him wrong well enough.

Fuck you nigga, skellington threads will always be Veeky Forums related.

>implying skeletons aren't Veeky Forums

You know, I was just going to lurk this thread but that guy is such a dick I'm going to contribute the little bit I've got.

Got a couple sci-fi skellingtons too.

Is paper Veeky Forums? No.

Neither are skeletons, you mong.

No matter how related they may seem or you may reason, they aren't.

Sorry, can't hear your salty nofun ass over all these skeletons.

Sorry I don't think you're listening.

>implying skeletons aren't Veeky Forums

>spider webs
>in space
TRIGGERED

Saving this board takes priority over your shitty unrelated threads.

Nyet tovarisch, skeletons are Veeky Forums related.

And so are you, if you aren't doing anything constructive, like hiding, reporting, etc.

Oh come down off the fucking cross.

You are clearly being a salty little bitch here arguing semantics. Go post on reddit where you can downvote things you don't like.

>lol everything is Veeky Forums

This meme needs to die, it's already a festering disease on this once pristine place.

>Saving this board

So what are you saying, we can't have art dump thread anymore?

This isn't an art dump, moreover it wasn't a thread specifically asking for art in a manner that is conducive to Veeky Forums.

At best this is /x/. At worst it's /wsr/.

pic related.
here's your (you), now check my repeating digits and fuck off

Basically what he's saying is "Make sure you add the redundant and understood ' for character/npc art' at the end of your art dump thread OP"

And he's a faggot.

....anybody got a skellington that looks like a whiny faggot who pisses and moans about other people having fun? I need it to include in my next campaign as a tribute to this guy.

No where is it stated that this pertains to the people who play traditional games, this is, in fact, a place to discuss the games themselves.

Just because you think you have a witty image macro does not mean that you are abiding by the tenets of the board.

Faggots like you are the ones who shit this place up in the first place.

More spess skellingtons

This thread is gonna be good.

I think I might have one more after this one.

The space ones always seem to focus on the helmet.

I'm now out of spess skellies, moving on to randoms.

This isn't a paladin thread, faggot, it's a skeleton thread.

This reminds me of a really cool "Humanity Fuck Yeah" story that got posted a while back. I think I saved it, I'll see if I can find it.

Basically the gist of it was that mankind was losing a war and sent lots of ships at enemy worlds with troops on board not knowing if they would survive the trip. They didn't, but the powered armor the troops were in could operate without them, so the aliens were gettign their shit pushed in by skeletons of their long dead enemies and freaking the fuck out over it.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>this is, in fact, a place to discuss the games themselves
See, that's the kind of attitude that says "I dont' care if newfags and redditors come to Veeky Forums and completely subvert the culture; as long as they post about traditional games, I don't care."

I'm sorry, but I can't abide by that. A board should bend to fit its (loyal) userbase, not the other way around.

It's an off-topic thread, you cancerous growth on the purity of my home.

>stop having fun guys, this isn't my idea of fun and therefore must be PURGED
>I am somehow saving the board by shitting up an otherwise innocuous thread

You know, you're obviously typing words, and whether you're pretending to be a retarded sperg or not, all I can see is salt

Behold! A textbook example of Lawful Stupid!