Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/attilafx/status/936484787568726016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally the original Bitcoin.
Uncensored and uncontrolled by bankster cucks
Amazing roadmap ahead with devs unconstrained by >muh hard forks are evil

This, even though it is still a shitcoin compared to the likes of ETH and XMR

LiTeRaLlY tHe OrIgInAl BiTcOiN

Bcash will moon in the weekend, a coordinated attack is coming and with BTC's bear periode coming it's gonna be terrible. That old tired dragon might be slayed..who knows.

this is not /b/

this is not reddit

Trying to imagine how a altcoin would be if created by /b/

Shitcoin, the only reason I hold it is because I feel the btc bubble is about to pop, the growth hasnt been organic since it hit 10k. Also, I hate btc.

Just dumped Bcash. Made $1,200 in this mornings runup. Peeling on Bithumb, so I dumped it. Will buy back at $1238

>the only reason I hold it is because I feel the btc bubble is about to pop

If BTC pops then BCH is going down with it

OPERATION DRAGONSLAYING!!!

Suddenly, there's 8 little BCH threads on the front page all at once.

The organized shilling is not even subtle.

this, we got my ass burned by it when buttcoin took a dump and we where certain it would be inverse but like the rest of the market it dropped like a rock.

Garbage. Backed by scam artists. Uses bitcoin brand to confuse noobs into buying. Can't wait to see this crash back down to 300.

i think chuck lorre did ver and wu a fucking favor by mentioning that shitcoin in tbbt, now all the normies are gonna flock to it

WRONG BCASH IS A CHANGED FORK OF THE ORIGINAL, HOW STUPID ARE YOU BCASH SHILLS?

Lmao it's ran by literal convicted criminals.

twitter.com/attilafx/status/936484787568726016
Attila-approved.
Confirmed going to .5 within a week.

Regardless of whether you think BCH is a shitcoin or not, the last time we had this much shilling on Veeky Forums we went to the moon.

Yeah but it's a necessary implementation to effectively scale bitcoin to be used as a worldwide transactional currency.

That's what I've been feeling.

You're probably trolling, but, bitcoin segwit aka bitcoin core aka "bitcoin" is also changed from the pre-segwit bitcoin. Only blockchain update illiterates will be "that's just a fork XD its a fake XD".

Ok LINK man

but it isn't, you brainlet. Bitcoin with segwit aka Bitcoin runs on the same legacy nodes as always. You can't run BCash on legacy BTC software.

Expect something similar to the last pump. The Chinese miners have been mining at a loss for way too long. The last pump only made them so much of their money back, they will do it again. Another massive BCH pump will bring cheaper BTC, and the miners will dump BCH at the very top and make profit twice buying up cheap Bitcoin.

>The organized shilling is not even subtle.

it is organized shilling alright. by corecucks paid by (((blockstream)))

op posts this exact thread and pic multiple times a day. it is fud and manufactured consensus. the key words in op here are "bcash" and "altcoin"