Where would you work in Imperium?

if you had a desk job in the Imperium, which place would you like to have that job at and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't last a day. They'd use me as currency

Adeptus Mechanicus tech support. Why? 1) I already do programming anyway, 2) red is my favourite colour 3) Wanna live on Mars and play with the Kastelan Robots dammit

OMG I'd be an eversor spending my entire existence in an euphoric killing spree.

Nah, I'd probably die a guardsman conscript.

Well there's where I'd want to be, and then there's being worked to death on a forge world. I imagine I don't really get to choose

do desk people in the imperium even get breaks/holidays? do they get to go home for the weekend and what not?

I imagine them skull-plugged into cogitator arrays 24/7 while printing tax forms out of their mouths.

Thats what the grimderp has done to me.

Shouldn't the adeptus astartes be a wayyyy tinier circle since they are only like 100 thousand strong?

That image sums up exactly why the Imperium doesn't fucking work.

By that logic nothing would be visible on that image aside from the IG and IN.

youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

Well for me there is one option. It's probably on the safer side for jobs in 40k. Your not on the ground so you don't need to worry about the entire planet getting blow up because some idiot fapped with barbed wire and accidentally summoned a few daemons.

>Join the navy they said.
>See the galaxy they said.

Some sort of junior techpriest, preferably the ones who work as liaisons to the 'outside'. Relatively low-bullshit, get to taunt fleshbags all day, still look human. And good options for advancement, too. No retirement package, but if you're 99% robot (as you may well be once you're old) you don't need to worry about retirement anyway.

Without my antipsychotics I would fit in well as an inquisitor.

Sign for the Inquisition.
And if all goes well, Ordo Xenos -> Radicalism -> Alien booty -> Profit.

is this a slav for ants?

I'd like inquisition but realistically I'd be in the mechanicus.

the high lords of terra

Statistically? Low level drone in a Manufactoria, dead by the age of 40.

If I get the choice? Adeptus Arbites.

Based on real life, Imperial Guard that has transferred to a different Regiment as from the UK ex-army now in the US about to join the USAF.

Chapter serf in the Crimson Fists or Ultramarines or Salamanders seems like a comfy job relatively speaking

Probably a whiteshield and dying horrible in the name of the Carrion Lord.

the graph is detailing how the various organizations interact with one another, not their literal size as organizations

>adeptus astartes
>have link with the mechanicus (techmarines)
>deathwatch/grey knights are chapters in service with the inquisition
>beholden to none but themselves
Notice how the Ministorum is linked to the High Lords, and how the Inquisition answers only to the Emperor.

janky, but it sort of works

What the fuck kind of chart is this?

Hopefully, a commisar would have executed me with a quick shot to the head after finishing high school, so I would get off this ride.

Arbites.
Basically police work. Nothing I'll go crazy doing for the rest of my life.

Tech priest. Hopefully get assigned to the SOB.

Read up what 'desk job' means.