ITT: Retarded friends

>wow bitcoin has gone up several thousand percent in 5 years, it will continue to do so because I read it on facebook
>just put my savings in bitcoin

>yeah i know what bitcoin is, its like a stock
>c-crazy how all exchanges got DDOSed at the same time when bitcoin crashed and everyone tried to panic sell
>what is a wallet?

>bitcoin WILL replace the dollar
>72 hour transaction time? wut? it's on the internet?
>how do i cash out

What the fuck Veeky Forums. How can normeis be so stupid and believe that Bitcoin is an never ending money machine?
Do they realise what they are risking?
My friend just put all his savings into bitcoin without any second thinking at $11000.
Why are normies so easily fooled???

Anyone else got friends like this?

Bitcoin will reach 100k easily though

>wow bitcoin has gone up several thousand percent in 5 years, it will continue to do so
>yeah i know what bitcoin is, its like a stock
>bitcoin WILL replace the dollar
All of these are true

Maybe not the best timing, but would you have approved this when he had done it last year when it was below 1000? Or the year before that? What's different now?

point proven. Veeky Forums isn't as smart as it claims to be

Your friend is going to be much richer than you.

>OPs face when btc reaches 100k

>he doesn't realize BTC will be worth $1 mil in 2020

This image is so true it hurts

>barely up in USD
If only.

Trolls.

Normies put everything in bitcoin now because they are greedy and want to get rich, investing everything and not thinking about the consequences.
They cannot afford losing their savings and I just think that they should think before they act on this.

No one put money in bitcoin at .00000000001 cents expecting to get rich. Now EVERYONE is putting their life savings in expecting to get rich. That's the difference between then and now. And that's why they'll get burned

This.

>Actually believing normies are jumping onto btc
Please, the old money is still shaking their fists at bitcoin saying its a ponzi scam. Just because it made news doesn't mean this is the end because you know what? Bitcoin has hit the news just about every single fucking time it has hit a breakpoin $1,100,1000 and now 10000.
You guys are falling into the same trap as all the fudders from beforehand. Sell and get burned.

Hey I've been out of the BTC loop for a couple years. Went to my Coinbase account and I see that I transferred 1.5 BTC back in 2014 to my wallet. I'm resyncing my Bitcoin Core wallet right now and it's been over 24 hours with it still syncing.

Currently it says I have 0.00 BTC in my wallet, but after the full resync something should show up, right?

Are you sure it's fully synced? That shit takes forever to fully get up n running.
Are you sure that's the wallet you sent it too?
Good luck and hope you find your coin.

Your friend will be a chad millionaire while you jerk your little dick with fucking altcoins In your parents basement

true pic

a friend of mine who was somewhat successful manager bought 20k$ worth of bitcoin in 2012

>assets don't just go up and up forever how dumb could you be to put your savings into something that's up several thousand percent

A friend just asked me how much btc I have because I told her I have some years ago, which I now regret obviously.
Also heard a colleague say that btc can only go up "because there's a finite amount".
Another m8 of mine thinks the price rise will be almost solely due to coins getting lost lmao. He has invested a few tenners though so I still have hopes for him.

now plot this against USD inflation lol

THIS.

Search the address on blockchain

yea looked up another chart myself
not that bad if you bought the dip

You're talking like until this year people bought BTC only for lulz. It has been around almost 10 and most of the time people have been buying with hope that it will raise in value. What is different now? More people? There are about 15 million existing wallets, 7 billion people in the planet. I'd say there's still room to grow even on the expense of FOMOers.