HODL PEOPLE

BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-42199260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUD

Please deear Lord Kek , give us dubs and a crash for bitcoins , so normies lose money and your loyal autist can buy low.

>He hasn't heard the news yet
bbc.co.uk/news/business-42199260

Nice try retard. It ain't crashing any time soon

PRAY FOR DIPS

Nice.

Its over anons

>bbc.co.uk/news/business-42199260
Nice.

Still, there MUST be a price correction for the next few days/weeks.

>your loyal autist can buy low.

Loyal autists bought before the BCH fork.
Now it's just 100% normies.

There wont be, but even if there is one it will only make btc drop to around 8k, it won't be anything major

Lol you buy the news ?

This

Double top detected, tighten your ass.

If it's from a trusted source, yes.

How can you be so sure of that?
EVERYTIME in BTC history after a major pump and a popularity spike into normie territory BTC ALWAYS tooke a nose dive into price correction.

You must have a reason to say that or you just shitposting.

We in for a ride.

you new there isn't it ?

Buy the rumor, sell the fucking news.

whoever made that image is a fucking retard
yeah, typically if things are written that way, thats how you would read it
but the fucking signs are color coded
genuinely, whoever could possibly misinterpret how to read these signs is an absolute shit eating imbecile

TA is pointless for BTC, when some random whale can buy/sell shitload of BTC and trigger FOMO/Panic selling.

TA has more sense in a market only driven by emotions than traditionnal stocks partly driven by economics

BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH BTC WILL CRASH

No, TA is pointless for low-volume shitcoins. Now those can be pushed around on a whale's whim. Top 5 coins are quite valid for TA, I've seen it work again and again.

i hope this is satire. This is a bull flag. Doulbe top target would only be a tiny amount

>no y axis
>15 min candles
>coinbase

yeah nah.

few, good to see it's totally different this time right

This is not nice this means serious shorts incoming

>How can you be so sure of that?

BTC should've crashed 2 days ago, but normies keep brainlessly buying it because "it's the future" thus securing the value of bitcoin.
Also most people hold BTC for long term gains inflating the value even further.

So this should tell you Wall Street will have the power to short Bitcoin on regulated dollar markets while dumping any BTC they acquired on unregulated markets to cause a panic sell.

Combined with Bitfinex orderspoofing which we saw is still alive and "well" as of 3 days ago, there's a rising possibility for a massive selloff triggering tons of stop losses and sending the price spiraling down.

This is without getting into Tether fraud and the possibility of a Bitfinex collapse, which seems more likely by the moment as every day seems to bring a new scandal. From a Tether "hack", to dubious statements from employees, to this flash crash, and now a new PR guy who's also the CMO of a ponzi scheme selling private jet seats at a loss and gets upset on Twitter like you'd expect a scam artist.

The smell of shit is increasingly overpowering. I've been in denial myself even though I see it, because I want to believe it won't collapse, I want more gains, but at some point you've got to be realistic. In this current situation it seems sensible to have at least 10% of your crypto worth converted to fiat, and not usdt but actual usd or eur, with limit buy orders all the way down. If everything crashes by 50% or 75%, you'll be glad you're ready to scoop up cheap coins. If a big crash never happens, hedging 10% of your profits away was a small price to pay.

That's dumb. There's always a limit to buying power what's happens when it runs out of fumes? It gets a price correction, always does, always will.