Daily reminder that bcash is backed by a FELONY WHO HAS BEEN DENIED ENTRY TO THE USA

Daily reminder that bcash is backed by a FELONY WHO HAS BEEN DENIED ENTRY TO THE USA.

Daily reminder Roger Ver is a mentally unstable CON ARTIST and you idiots are still investing in his altcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150213142114/http://www.justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/press-releases/2002/verplea.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a professional scammer is part of the crypto community
If anything I think that's good
Where can I buy this bch thing? Just got in here thanks to the BBT episode. Very fun!

Rather have an altcoin like BCH than a dinosaur shitcoin like Bitcoin. Enjoy your high fees and transaction time

>agricultural grade explosives
fireworks

>still don't get Roger Ver is real Satoshi

Here are the copy paste damage control posts that happen every time I post my infographic.

>inb4 someone posts the "silly" edit of my infographic

>fireworks
Nope, boxes of fractional dynamite sticks

Hello im very interested in roger vers project. where can i invest?

Do you want to lose your investments like buyers of "Bitcoin Unlimited" and "Bitcoin 2X" did?

Wow, the core shills are out in force today aren't they?

Just stating the facts. If people have a negative reaction to the fact that a FELON is behind your project, then that's on you to invest in something a little bit smarter.

Fuck Roger Ver, definition of a narcissistic, mentally ill fuck

>stating the facts
>ad hominem attacks everywhere

> Notable supporters of Bitcoin Cash (both the idea of increasing the block size and the split of the cryptocurrency) include Tokyo-based investor Roger Ver, Jihan Wu from Bitmain, Rick Falkvinge, John McAfee, Kim Dotcom and Gavin Andresen.[5]

Fuck you OP. Stop spreading lies.

WARNING! bcash shills like OP keep posting the fake version to trick you into thinking Roger isn't that bad. this is the REAL version

if I call >inb4 then you arnt allowed to post it

they enemy of the enemy is my friend and USA is like the worst piece of shitpile on this planet next to MANY others

Why bcore shills so salty?

So this is why the asians love BCH. Guess I'm going deep into it.

Why is it called bitcoin cash when you cant cash out?

The whole isn't allowed into the US thing is bullshit he did the Rubin Report last month. Bad core/propaganda is bad.

Post the real one you fucking Bcore cuckold. Nobody gives a fuck about your African village.

Old, fake news. He was denied entry once in 2015. But he was just at the NXS conference in September, in Colorado.

I'm not a fan of bcash. But that being said...
If your argument against Roger is that he's a felon, basically it's invalid. His opinions aren't automatically false because he caught a charge once. A charge which I don't even think is that bad - he sold explosives (sp00ky) but these explosives were literally made for scaring pests away from farm crops. Yes firecrackers are explosives but this isn't terrorism like some others claim.
He sent them in the mail which is definitely bad. Still though doesn't make him a fraud or crook and doesn't make his bcash opinions wrong.

He legitimately (and very passionately) believes in blockchain and the benefits it can bring to the world. The first doc I watched about crypto featured him actually crying while discussing the effects of sanctions and how crypto can eliminate them. How central banks' power over the money supply can be eliminated through the use of crypto.

He simply disagrees with you and I about what technical attributes bitcoin should have. But we want the same things deep down.

He has been denied multiple times in the past

this
stop posting shitty fakes OP

Using crypto to bypass sanctions is the type of shit that gets big time government attention that we don't want. Fuck this asshole he's the reason I have to send anus ink prints to bittrex now

you're alright for a corecuck

daily reminder it's bcash

This board is to lazy to check the source provided?
web.archive.org/web/20150213142114/http://www.justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/press-releases/2002/verplea.htm

>sold to terrorists and organized crime
I'd post 555-comeonnow if I wasn't posting the document

There is potential for govs to use it as part of their sanction toolbox though. For example you can do this with a smart contract that rejects and transaction from an address originating in the country you sanction.
I dunno if we'll ever see that but it's possible.