Now departing the Return to Normal

Full Fear ahead

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares?

Is blockchain going away? No. So all good coins will go back up.

You're an idiot OP

Cashed out yesterday, made losses.

I hope this crashes and there's blood on the streets so I can lick it up.

When you cash out you pay taxes on short term gains vs much lower taxes on long term gains. It's dumb unless it's over a certain margin.

Agreed, normgroids and brainlets are like "well that was a nice healthy correction, back to the moon now", guess what, it is not a proper dip until there is blood in the streets. And dipping to 9000$ did not produce any blood. Expect a "correction" back to 1000$ and then a healthy actual "return to the mean" at 3000$ maybe.

Although surely this isn't an entirely analogous situation.

For one thing, the dip yesterday was comparatively small. Although it was a great example of shit going south extremely fucking fast.

For another thing, bitcoin has been in the "public" phase for like years now. Although I guess it has gotten more normie attention recently.

God I fucking hate this shitty bubblecoin, FOMO and bubble popping apprehension are kinda balancing each other.

Is this just for BTC? Blockchain seems to be gaining tons of steam outside of BTC which most of the corporate types don't even seem to care for. ETH is getting handjobs from whales and so is DASH and XRP.

Well like I said I was in the red when I cashed out so I won't be paying any taxes off of that.

I just put in a bit more than I should have a bit later than I should have and realized worrying about losing everything wasn't fun so I decided to just get out while I wasn't too badly beat.

Yeah, the alts will fall steeper than BTC boyo

on the micro scale yes, but in the big picture I think we are juuuust around Bear trap/Media attention

I'm waiting for coins to dip one more time (within the next 3-5 days) then going all in on ETH and holding til the moon

crypto is here to stay... there doesn't seem to be any evidence to refute that

normies and media (the mainstream) will start hailing crpyto as the new market this year around christmas time, bitcoin will be the hot gift for the holidays, and the masses will start investing money (thousands of accounts already being created on coinbase..)

I'm gonna ride that bubble to the moon and dump at the first sign of burst, which I think will be somewhere in 2019-2020

the time is now boys, les get rich

I warned you guys, for fucksake listen! Gains lost:(

Just remember that greed has an ugly end.

No I don't think they will. Corporate types don't like BTC they like corporate blockchain stuff. BTC will crash ETH,DASH,XRP will rise.

The environment now is different. Past performance doesn't indicate the future.

Literally the other day when BTC was in freefall for a while all the alts took a harder hit. Is the environment radically different from then?

coinmarketcap.com/ = same as 2013
fundamentals are completely out the window
like I said a year ago, it doesn't matter what shitcoin you buy
what you research, what news you follow
when the mania arrives, nothing matters
except the big black swan event
yesterday every single coin was in the red
today every single coin is in the green
and not just 5%
20% all over the place
this will keep happening until you see 50% swings
then it will all come down
right now it's a shitton of newbies trying to jump every swing, ta & research is out the window
hype, stress will all climax soon and we will be in for the most comfy shitstorm of our lives

Not in the fucking short term dumbshit. In the window of six months.

Coinbase's own CEO has more invested in ETH and says he likes it more.

So other whale started a hedge fund with 100 million to invest in XRP.

>I was in the red when I cashed out

lol.

Faggot you're wrong.

Just hold. God damn. It hit 10k less than a week ago.

>yay normie bucks are flowing in!

Yess goyim..invest the same way as people getting 12% autoloans, maxed out on cc with 20% rate, and have avg less than 1k savings in bank

They are just late to the party! Yesss..

Lol, this happens every major correction, even when all the writing is on the wall in clear sight, people still deny it, amazing

Yep. But not too much. I waited until freefall stopped and sold when it rose and stabilized a bit.

Better a month too soon than a day too late. The ultimate pink wojakery will happen when shit goes down people don't cut their losses because they refuse to accept a slight beating.

the coming single 1,000btc sells will slap some sense into them soon enough

the fear starts at $25k, $10k is nothing

just cashed out. This girl I know that does bottle service at a nightclub was talking about Bitcoin on instagram today. Clearest sell signal of my life.

Did you know this chart is utterly useless for predicting the future? You can NEVER know if it's return to "normal" or it actually returned to normal except in hindsight. The chart has looked identical to this so many times and it just continued going up after.

I WANT TO BELIEVE but pic related is very accurate! Are we now coping??

Totally

Unsustainable

Ludicrous

Imaginary

Ponzi

Scheme