Some of you are alright

Some of you are alright
Put all your portfolio on Sergey-related alts (link nxt ardor) this month

Hmmm. Give me one reason to trust a Jew snake like you?

>he doesn’t know

>he doesn't know

you really don't know? topkek

holy fucking shit that picture

I thinking of doing this but just went all in on Link
Get rich or JUST'd trying

The Cube.

What does it mean? Why is the logo a cube? 4 Sides, Geometric Perfection.

Think outside the box, the answer, it is there. End.

How come our guy doesn't show up number one when we search his name. Some other Serge comes up.

because link is right now literally only known on Veeky Forums and maybe a dozen people outside Veeky Forums
it's way, way past every normalfag's and redditor's radar

Nobody cares about link and nobody ever will.

stfu faggot kys

r/linktrader

that subreddit was made by Veeky Forums and is 99% Veeky Forums

this.

that.

ARDR is related to Sergery?
Thanks I'm selling it right in this instant.

Rory met Steve on Grindr. You see, it's an open secret that Steve is a sissy bottom. Rory was on vacation in CA with his wife and her mongrel negro child at disneyland when Rory matched up with Steve on the gay hookup app. They were both at Disneyland that day and like the degenerate homos they were (Rory being closeted), they needed to hook up in a public bathroom or behind a bush somewhere. Rory found an opportunity to seperate from his wife and negro while they were waiting to get on the pirates of the carribean ride, the wait was still 30 minutes which was enough time for a quick pozzing. Rory feigned illness from the lunch they had earlier, and headed to nearest bathroom where Steve was waiting.

After bottoming out inside Steve inside the main stall, Rory pulled out his iphone and looked at his blockfolio. Steve noticed this and asked him about his holdings. After Rory mentioned NXT, Steve told him his "thick daddy" helped create NXT. Rory was exstatic, and flew out to New York the next day to meet Steve's thick daddy, Sergey.

> 4 sides

Idk what that means but buy