Yugioh

Veeky Forums what is your favorite yugioh card?

Mine is junk warrior

Other urls found in this thread:

yugiohblog.konami.com/?p=23370
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhHUZUMx02M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Self bump

Pic related for me
Not alot of yugioh threads on here anymore

I know it's shit, but this card always intrigued me.

How do you guys feel about the new Kozmo Support?

Ripoff Deathstar is bullshit.

But if you're talking about something actually playable, it's Dark Law.

Dark Planet is really shit, dude.
yugiohblog.konami.com/?p=23370

Skeleton maaan.

I always liked that puffball guy

they actually added a few more trap monsters

probably Masked Hero Koga

This thing is the god of trap decks.

I just like it

The head looks like a floppy dick and that's funny

This dude.

I didn't know that Yusei posted on Veeky Forums
well I guess that’s fair since Yuzu post on /a/

my favorite card is this guy

The only card I kept when I sold my yugioh collection

Generic nostalgia fuck coming through

Dragon master knight

>I have two personalities
>Nicest dragon you will ever meet
And...
>Twisted fucking psychopath

My boy.

This

Not really sure. I'll just say Machina Fortress. Machina Gadgets was fun.

I don't think I actually ever got to play that card. But fuck it, basicly free fatty with boardwipe, hand destruction and direct damage.

I'm not surprised it's banned.

Got errata'd and reprinted.

The best.

Couldn't find a good picture of it. But probably the vwxyz dragon catapult cannon. Just loved the hoops to jump through. And once it's out, you win. Plus the little fusions are also good.

Only other favorite monsters would be labyrinth wall, or millennium shield

Well here's a picture I could find, just not good quality

did you see that they are releasing new support for those guy?

I did not...really?

>I remember when that thing was fucking new

the new kaiba deck comes with new support with the letters ABC

Muh niggas. You can make a half-decent deck with Tiki Monster/Curse, Uria, and all that.

I remember all the salt Black Rose Dragon caused in my playgroup. It was glorious and I'll always love this card.

Enjoy special summoning dragons out the ass.

What?! Different guy here but that was almost my favourite deck. Pretty much left the game because it became outdated.

what does the errata say?

Only the sexiest dragon in all of trading cards and anime.

new unions and a new fusion
just google it

US player here, I just like playing the structure decks with my friends. Any store sightings for the Hero's Strike Deck, Cyber Dragon Deck, or that Pyro structure deck of recent times?

You could check if any Toys R Us have any, but they mark up the price on all their card game stuff. Check your FLGS too to see if they have any.

Nigga just got unsaved unbanned.

>not saying something like they unrestricted restrict
user pls.
You can do better than this.
On that note: When will they unchain the chain and release the releaser?

WHEN WILL THEY FREE MY NIGGA STRATOS?

>Excavate
What the fuck?

Pick up and look at.

First rare card I remember pulling

Close tie between gorz and chaos emperor dragon.

Gorz is a shitty card that special summons itself AFTER you take damage and only if you control no cards.
CED created the banlist.

>Gorz is a shitty card that special summons itself AFTER you take damage and only if you control no cards.

So clearly you never ran one in a deck, it has some neat bonus effects man

They're all great but Waifubot is best

>clearly you've never ran one in a deck

No, because I don't use shit decks.

He said favorite, not best.
Please un-bundle your underpants and remove the africanized bumbebee hive from your anus.

Gorz has some dank effects that save my ass all the time

CED created the banlist, true, but casual games masterrace.
I bet seeing pot of greed triggers your autism too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LhHUZUMx02M

All your favs are shit compared

I love how all the frog cards disinclude 'Frog the Jam' as if it was some sort of uber powerful game-breaking card.

What's the name of that one card which latches onto the attacker if attacked face down, then explodes to do damage equal to the attackers Atk?

Blast sphere.

Scrap-Iron Scarecrow is mine.

That's the one, one of my absolute favourites. Been looking for the name, thanks.

too bad they're a reddit meme that will never, ever get new support.

My understanding is because the moon runes for Frog the Jam and the actual Frog cycle is very different, but thanks to English being so simply phonetic they had to slam that bit of wording into the cycle's translations.

This and frightfur wolf are my favourite cards, being able to destroy your opponents entire field then attack for game multiple times with wolf is amazing.

Getting put tiger with 3 mats then using frightfur fusion to bring out wolf with the same mats is usually enough for game. Although there have been times where I've gone up to 6/7 mats for true cance.. I mean fun.

GX generation says hi.

Why are Yugioh plots so ridiculously over the top? Like Gary Stu creates a hermaphrodite card of equality as a child, Kaiba corporation sends the card to space, only to have it come to life and be corrupted by the dark space of the universe. Said child fuses together with his created card monster. Then that darkness beyond the universe becomes as an Avatar of Entropy to Earth and duels happen. And gay pride dragons.

I like the original Death Toy name way more than frightfur.

Jaden didn't come up with Yubel, he came up with the Chrysalis Archetype. When he one the contest for designing the cards, his parents managed to get KaibaCorp to put Yubel into space too.

>First reply is based Gol'Gar
Proud of you Veeky Forums

That honestly doesn't beat Arc-V's bullshit by a long shot. Mystical performing protagonist thought about his long lost dad for one second during a duel and suddenly his necklace lit up and an entirely new summoning method got bullshitted right out. Also this anime takes place in a world where every other summoning method is used. Also this world is a dimension. Also every other series is a dimension. Also the dimension where the original series and GX took place - aka the fusion dimension - is on a genocide crusade to fuse all the dimensions together by turning the inhabitants of other dimensions into cards. I don't think anything can top that shit.

pot of greed and all the card it appears in

"card is now shit" -errata

that's a man

Huh, I thought I saw Yubel's outline in the cards he drew when his past was explained in the anime. That would also fit with the Spirit Dimension reincarnation couple that Yubel and Juudai were.

The unnamed kingdom from GX where Judai's reincarnation was also is kind of similar to what Academia looks like in Arc-V.

I like how they went back to alchemy and psychology themes. Four protagonists are directly four temperaments from Hippocrates. Also Weber and Marx on political theories.

Those are the Wizard of Oz/Starwars cards iirc?

Any more art of them that isn't on the cards themselves? They looked pretty cool.

Assuming that;
>you have no cards in your hand or on the field
>you have 100 life and your opponent has 8000
>your opponent controls 5 3000 attack untargetable monsters

What do you draw to win this turn? You can assume that any necessary cards are in your grave, deck or extra deck.

This, or Ecall or rota, or foolish burial.

It's been ages since I've looked into it but I'm pretty sure with an ideal situation you could synchrospam your ass out of that situation assuming with Junk Synchron. I could be mistaken however, because fuck trying to figure out all the plays you could do with an ideal synchrospam setup in that situation.

I actually have multiple options in my Noble Knight deck. I'm assuming by untargetable you mean 'by card / monster effects' so they can still be destroyed by battle. I'm also assuming that I've got a fair number of cards in the graveyard to have ended up at this point.

>Draw Noble Knight Medraut
>Equip him with Lady Gwenhywfar from the grave
>Activate effect to summon another noble knight from the deck
>XYZ summon 5-rank Sacred Noble Knight Artorigus
>Use his on-summon effect to pull Gallatin, Destiny, and Excalibur from the grave
>In one turn I have an untargetable, indestructible, 3200 ATK monster

That or Time Wizard since Time Wizard's effect doesn't target.

I've been in something close to this situation before and drew exactly what I needed to turn the game around.

the cunt was sitting on a magic cylinder

The only thing synchrospam could do to out this situation is triple quasar, which is impossible with just 1 junk synchron.

Still going strong.

I miss those LDS kids. And most of all, Mieru

Maybe they'll come back with tellars, shaddolls and yang zing.

related to this but just draw and use RUM - Soul Shave Force to special summon Rise Falcon and Rank it up to Revolution Falcon
using it effect to attack every monster that my opponent control and make their atk 0 (and yes this effect doesn't target) so 10000 damage

i really really like this card

i like this one too

I only realized a few months ago that this is meant to go in a Spooky Skeletons deck.

We all do, user. It was only 2008. 2009?

Best turn one play.

How does Pendulum work?

Bump it

It lets you summon a bunch of monsters in one turn.

There's two new zones on the board called the Pendulum zones. One side represents the blue scale and one side the red scale. When put in that colored scale it activates that numerical value. If one would die, it would go to the Extra Deck face-up unless otherwise stated by another card effect. Once per turn, you can special summon any number of monsters from your hand and face-up Pendulum monsters from your Extra Deck who's levels are between the numbers on the scales (pic related).

Hopefully that was simple to understand.

That sounds stupid and/or OP.

Second favorite is probably Revealing Wall of Light, but I like Parallel Twister too.

Always

Marie the Fallen One + Graceful Charity