Fuck you Veeky Forums

You guys shilled me this piece of shit. I am 2 hours in and until now all i hear is this guy bragging about him being a chad during his youth, wtf?!

ITT: worthless books

>2 hours in
OP he gets over and done with his youth within a handful of pages if I remember correctly. You're just a slow reader.

>reading books
audiobooks help me memorize stuff better

I suck cocks: the post

>2 hours in
It's a short book, you should be done by now! Are you a brainlet?

>muh soybean oil

>hearing audiobooks
not feeling braillebooks
pleb

It's a good book, but the tl;dr is actually short: cut your losses, have a plan.

If you're not heavily in debt or retarded with money, "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" really is a terrible book.

This.
I was falling for that meme as well

Not even memeing, this book is pure garbage, yet every fucking "business books" article recommends it.
Literally just invents some buzzword "autosuggestion" and rattles on about it whenever he can. Crackpot.
Felt like I wasted valuable time reading it, hell I've read 10x better advice from Tony Robbins.

>feeling braille
Not smelling bibliopheromones

This book is about the "Green Lumber" guy right? Nissam Taleb references this work quite a bit in Incerto.

Thanks I was about to buy that one next...would have been a meme book strike i guess

Rich dad poor dad is just the writer repeating the same piece of advice 50 times. A good piece of advice, but jeez. Still worth a read in the sense of getting what normies need: you can think the best thing in the world, but most of your listeners will not understand its brilliance. It's critical to dial down your vision to one simple message and hammer it over and over with endless practical examples.

>Sergey's office

What's the advice?

Recycle used toothpaste packages for the aluminium

hm this doesn't sound that lucrative

That's why you're poor.

> "What I learned losing a million dollars"

let me guess: dont' buy high and sell low?

How long did it take you to read it?

I'm guessing you didn't do what it says, you just read it in one sitting "because I'm not a brainlet, duh", proving you are a brainlet.

The book takes reading with comprehension.

This
Thinking fast/slow is good though

Yeah, "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" is just MLM fuel.

(Don't ask ...)

>Conservative Investors Sleep Well

completely alien concept on Veeky Forums

>virgin NEET triggered by reading Chad exploits.

top kek this

I liked reading Zero to One and Jordan Belfort's new book Way of the Wolf made me laugh my heart out and has some great advice

tbqh ist got better since i posted this thread

>2 hours in
>Tracking your book reading progress by time

>feeling proud about this

He likes the book, which is rare for Mr. Grumpy.

>smelling bibliopheromones
Not inserting book rectally one page at a time

>Mr. Grumpy
kek, yeah Taleb is grouch and I thought his books were way overhyped. Waste of time in hindsight and everything to gain from it could've been learned from either trading crypto for a single day, or reading one of the analytical and critical reviews (I read a lot of them on HN).

But t b h it was a comfy read, would recommend for leisurely, motivational reading. His life sounds nice af.

Shit book, but actually introduced me to money in general and made me want to make money.

I'd like to see Taleb do an AMA here.

listened to this audio book on a plane ride a few months ago

how to lose a million dollars on soybean oil lols

Brainlet confirmed. It's a great book

there was a time where Veeky Forums read books about investing and economics? wow

This guy get's it.

Author spent decades researching the wealthiest. Wealth comes from habitual behavior, period.

I've tried that and I literally can't remember anything.

t. autist

There are 2 kinds of people:

> can't focus on anything else except person talking
> can't focus on person talking when doing something else

The first can't get work done when the radio /tv on. The second stop hearing others when they look at their phone.

Haha! Okay boys, you got me!
I was only pretending to be retarded! The jig's up I guess!

I hope you learned your lesson

Why would you ever buy a book that has a cover like that?

Poorfags love stories about bigger losers.

Didn't know that audiobook haters are so insecure. Hilarious.

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE