fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=849588
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=849609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for rektening

Was losing part of his plan?

I love elves
They make me feel so good

Of coursh

>phoenix so salty he follows crab all the way from fumbbl into the irc to shitpost

Scores for today's completed matches:

Rebel Risers 0 - 2 Leighton Lepers
Bretonnian Werewolf in Tilea 1 - 0 My Little Arsenal

And as of this post, Monkey Majik is leading 1 - 0 against Wurld's Ey Face Fumpers in the second half.

It is now a 1-1 tie between the Monkey Majik and the Wurld's Eye Face Fumpers

I am pretty sure I won 2 - 0

MLA actually lost 0 - 2

Yea, was thinking about that too
>didn't I lose with 2 TDs against me?

Oho I guess Dark elves won the NAF cup. 2nd time winning for the guy too (don't know if it was delves both tho)

>Wurld's eye

It's Ej, and yer a grot

Dark Elves are best elves for a reason.

“'Look unto thine opponent's match history, and behold the sum of their victories and defeats.' Spake the Lord Nuffle. 'If they hath failed to claim glory enough, thou shalt know the worth of the coach, and thou mayst place thine players on the sidelines with no reproach, for thine foe is a coward and shall not surf them.' And the people heard the Lord Nuffle and knew the words to be true."

- Galations 5:2
Improbible, Ph0enyx13 Edition

Fuck me for being amused by this
This is a glorious time to be a Bloodbowl coach
Praised be Nuffle

Is this a haiku?

love this

I think crab is obsessed with me.

Hey it worked. Also did you go out of your way to look up the bible verse about circumcision? I had a worse record over 4 games last season and I was still in the playoff hunt for till the last game. This time I have a nice tie breaker on my side too.

Wear the Fox
Wear the Blue
We will come through!

No I did not and that is hilarious.

>that feel when we all remember the Witch elfs ass slap animation and the joy of making her go from boy shorts to thong when she leveled up

Fuck it, I'd go back to shitty ui for that and custom cheerleaders again

Huh, I had no idea FFG did a Blood Bowl game.

Yea it's a sort of deck building game, it's actually pretty good.

The terminology is all out of whack for skills and whatnot (Fend for instance stands another player up when the player who has it goes down, Frenzy flat out gives a strength boost), but it has it's own balance that is interesting to figure out.

I still really want a third expansion.

Yea I know I had fun with it the first time I played it. I also missed how scoring worked and fucked myself but it was all good.

>tow you'll never have an ogress waifu

>she rolls a 1 on bonehead right at climax

That's kind of hot.

Almost like fucking her stupid.

Wake up sheeple, there's Blood Bowl today! We got two scheduled matches on this fine evening.

At 8PM Server Time, avantar meets ramciamciam, when Lizardmen fight Chaos at the center of our rookie league.

And in our main event for tonight, at 10PM Server Time, MauledByTheTigers 'Red Fang Rockets' clash fists with Crab's 'Animeted Clothing'!

With 380k difference in TV on Crab's side, and two missing positionals for Mauled, this battle for the top of the veteran league will be a fierce one. Will the Chorfs just stomp all over the battered Orcs, or will our commissioner prove to have some tricks up his sleeve and stand his ground? Find out tonight!

>two
Goblins at midnight.

Her vagina is probably huge, good luck making her feel anything.

HYPE! Even though I know how it'll end...

>2016-05-04 00:00
That's technically tomorrow user. ;^)

I'm new to this fumbbl thing and I feel a bit overwhelmed with the client. It feels like I have to learn the game completely new. The perspective, the sprites, I find myself missing a lot of opportunities and making a lot of mistakes.

Granted, I only have four matches so far, but I don't know if I'll ever get used to it.

it's just a top down view, nothing that hard to learn

B...but everything is intuitive as hell. The only non-obvious thing you can do is mark players with shift+click, which makes the game a billion times easier.

Getting used to declaring pass/handoff takes a while, especially for plays when you first make 3 dodges and pick up on a 4+, then think to yourself "fuck, i wish i could pass it now".

13:00 server time this saturday, Buddhist Elves vs Big Bad Evil Guys, a battle of good vs evil you can't miss

>intuitive as hell
>getting used to x takes a while
ugu~

That's nice I guess.

One down, how many to go until all the races are in?

One month before Blood Bowl 3.

Norse took a few month, we still need more than a dozen (?) teams. You do the math.
Full teams in 2018+ right before they announce BB3

is this game still inferior to BB chaos?

Yes. In everything except graphics and maybe UI.

Good:
>The UI is a lot better. Shows %'s etc.

Bad:
>Less random banter from the casters
>Less Teams

Blood Bowl 2 has most of the Generic teams except Undead. What it lacks is the interesting teams, like Khmeri, Vampires, Halfings, Goblins, etc, which is a real shame.

Sigmar Bowl when

Never

>has not seen the spoilered new minis

>crab losing to werter
I wish i was there to witness the fall, congrats.

The game was over a week ago, step it up senpai.

I gotta say thanks to the user who originally told me to play undead. While I still love my humans for their speed, passing game, and adaptability, I am really liking undead. I feel like I play undead more consistently, though not to the same level as success as I was with humans with hot dice. I really like having the kill team without having to invest all the time and spp into them as other kill teams. I mean even humans I need a few games to get a pomber and a frenzy player and enough guard for a legit kill team. Being able to throw 3 die mighty blow blocks off the bat and having the big bench that 40 k linos, regen, and raise the dead gives you is great. The only thing that kinda sucks is no passing game, no real legit frenzy player, and the ghouls and wights die a lot before getting to 16 spp. Oh I also like how they are good at taking on lizards by marking the sauri with zombies.

The only teams that seem scary are well anyone with strip ball and some of the av9/regen teams because I rely a lot player removal

Who do you think is the best low tv anti orc, dorf, of chorf team?

Gee, whats good against av9? I wonder. What team has 2 players with a skill that makes av9 useless?

Also to the retard who says regen is better for team building than winning games you are so wrong. Regen means you get the guy back for the next kick off which is huge. It makes cas into pseudo ko. But it doesn't let you protect your players by leaving a badly hurt off the field or saving your apo for your stat up dude

Necro need a bit of tv to get the whole roster as you can't fit 3 rerolls, 2 wights, 2 fg, and 2 ww into a TV 1000 roster. Also ww don't have strength access and ww and fg don't start with block.

The team isn't really an attrition team until you can get the wolves up a bit. Before that surfs are kinda a more reliable atrittion method than just 2 st 3 claw players who need a bit of guard to function

>Implying you figured this out yourself, and didn't just copy it out of the improbible

Breaking av7 is easy though. And the odds of blocking 12 or so times a game against av7 and not getting an injury are...

They totally happened more than 30% of the time and improbable is literally one letter off. What eves I'll get a soft game this week win and go into week 6 with a chance for the playoffs with the best tie breaker cause of all the badly hurts I've given

>Letting 2 die blocks happen on your ghouls at all
>Soft game
>Going up against one of the two previous champs or a dark elf team that is played decently
>Being this mad
Gonna go on the irc and leave after you get banted again?

The only CAS I got was off a foul.

No not the cas. It seemed like a lot of pows on the ghouls. Like it seemed like I kept using rerolls on skulls where you got a lot of 5+s on your blocks. Not saying you didn't outplay me but the dice didn't help

I already played and tied tooby. tendril has av7. I've beaten ds before in the past.

What was the point in saying on irc talking to crab being a whiney cuck when I had better things to do

Hey what's the matter? I thought you liked funposting? :^)

Whats wrong pal? Can't even score on Underworld once with those humans you love so much?

I do, it's just you guys seem to really overestimate my level of salt. Choppa is a better coach than me and a match up vs a regen team isn't good for me since my main tactic is breaking armor. I was hoping injuring some of choppa's guys early and hoping he would blow through rerolls on blocking. I needed the dice to go a certain way for my plan to work and they didn't. Choppa is a good coach and that is why he is on the top of the league.

As for tendril and ds I just wish I had some tackle and I know if I match up vs ds he is going to pick up tackle on that blitzer. In the past I've been able to Crack enough norse armor to win games

When have I ever played against underworld?

*chopa
*Tendril
*I'm a bad coach that relies on getting lucky armor breaks

Someone has pie on their face
fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3771940

>midseason banter

I think whether or not you find it intuitive probably depends on whether you got introduced to the game via tabletop first, which lets you look at the setup from a variety of angles but of course never shows you the tackle zones.

Against sacks who only lost a single game. Sacks is a good coach

That's like the weirdest thing to bring up be losing to a coach last season who was good and I've only played vs that race 2 times ever

I suppose it is hard to remember when you are busy making and deleting teams.

>playing a team that has 2 mb pieces who both have 3 ma.
>Half of the team is 4 ma or lower

So tell me how do you play vs wood elves or skaven without relying on armor breaks?

If this is the Rebel Risers/South City Scum coach, I honestly thought your human play was better.

Undead require a disciplined approach that shields your positionals behind the zombie meat wall. I've noticed you consistently let your positionals get in front of their zombie protectors, leaving them vulnerable to blitzes and allowing a decent coach to split your team in half.

You also rely far too much on Dodge to keep your ghouls alive and healthy - with AV7 and no regen, along with being your fast movers, they're far too precious to expose to random blitzes. Screen with the Wights whenever possible, and only screen with the ghouls in the second line or as a last resort.

Kek, I don't like having to too many teams at once and I tend to come up with an idea for a name use it then decide I don't want the team

It's part of the fun

The zombies never have the ma to get in front of people.

>Making it this easy
You get good.

Literally the weakness of skaven and wood elves is av7. How are they supposed to lose to any team ever if not for armor breaks? Skaven have the best blitzers and fastest players/most reliable 1 turning. Wood elves have the best players, second best one turning piece, and linos that are better than most positionals

Well alot of their good players have blodge, so knocking them down is improbible. You need to have a backup plan.

You don't knock down the good players, you kill all the linos. It is easier to defend vs 3 wood elves

But if you don't knock them down how do you get the ball back?

Wrodge

Or wrackle I should say. Wrestle + tacked + foul

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=849588
Games up!

>Skaven have the best blitzers
>laughing wardancer.jpg

He should have said developed blitzers. Getting one double goves them clawpomb.

Would it make you feel better if I said I was planning on putting guard on the blitzer? I don't like skilling against my next match, it's kind of spiteful and not conducive to a good team.

This just in, Werter cucks Crab again by him and LogicsFate having their match only an hour before his.
Come see Za Underworld v Doomstar Requiem at 21:00 server time!

>Who do you think is the best low tv anti orc, dorf, of chorf team?

Amazons are pretty OP early on for similar reasons.

>anti chorf and dorf
>amazon
user...

Do what ever you would like ds. It's your team I don't want to force you into picking skills you don't want

Are war dancers really blitzers? Also war dancers only have ga access and start with the best g and a skills. The only thing you can really grab on a war dancer is strip ball, tackle, side step without doubles

Where as storm vermin have s access and claw on doubles. I'd much rather deal with a 31 spp war dancer than a 31 spp storm vermin

That's a problem with all Elf blitzers. Part of the price they pay for all AG4 players - no easy access to killstack skills.

That's kinda the point. War dancers are the best players at 0-30 spp. But I'd much rather deal with someone having strip ball an av7 than pombers.

I once met a skaven blitzer with Horns ClawPOMB Jump Up.
I'd rather play against a wardancer.

And I know I'm dumb because I thought Tackle was a Strength Skill.

Today one of my gutter runners killed a +str wardancer, and then another killed a linelf

Good day for rats, bad day for welfs.

That's 3 doubles though, I bet a WD with those would be wuite a pain to deal with as well.

The only skills you should even consider here are Guard and MB, it's too good of a chance to pass up.

Time for a double feature! ZUW vs. DSR is about to start.

Cucking 2 games at once!

> play norse in bb2
> get matched with norse of course
> opponent has 2 ulfs and a Troll while I have a zerk and 2 ulfs.
> I get the ball and score turn 6, he can't score.
> second half he makes it almost to the endzone before I frenzy out his ball carrier.
> rage of a thousand suns as I take the ball back to his endzone to score.
All that rage and I only lost a lineman. So many missed frenzy blocks to surf because of his rage.