Tfw 9k was the "dip"

>tfw 9k was the "dip"

I MISSED IT MOMMYYYYYY

And now bitcoin will continue to rise, linkies will continue to "make money", as their token stays at a static USD amount of an appreciating BTC asset, and the world will keep turning.

Sucker's rally. Don't FOMO in and get dumped on

Normies are buying bags right now. Bitcoin is going to correct. Might not be until CME futures open. Lots of big money will short this market before year end. Then 2018 will boom again.

Look back 4 years.

Bitcoin went to $1100, dipped below $900 and went back up to $1100.

It didn't end well after this.

We recently reached $11000, dipped below $9000 and are going back to $11000.

You have been warned.

God, I hope you guys are right.

No the dip was the first surge of Bitcoin Cash, you could have bought wayyyy lower than $9k.

>think you bought the dip
>you actually bought the dick

It actually broke 11k, fell, broke 10700, fell, and now broke it again.

This

I sold 50% of my btc and regret it heavy

Will lose 3k to buy back in

Is now a good time to buy Others?

kek

Don't be blindsided by the next recession (which we may already be in). The pattern in this market overall is clear. Oddly it follows the same boom/bust cycle as other markets but at an accelerated pace.
That being said, a recession or whatever you want to call it will probably follow the typical pattern of:
>1/3rd of the boom's growth is lost
>it lasts for 1/3rd the time as the boom
Don't be the guy who sells the bottom of the recession and buys the top of the recovery.

Relevant, but we have more bleeding to do before the next leg up IMO

Of course they are goy, give us your shek-I mean money instead
Don’t you remember all the crashes of cryptocurriencies in the past few hundred years? It’s so unstable! Just look at the trends! Hundreds of years don’t lie, we know exactly how this will behave
Don’t bother looking at a year to year overview for the value of BTC though, the trend will reverse any moment and dark web drug buyers will be okay with using their credit cards
Ignore fomo
We already know exactly how cryptocurriencies will do

How low is the real dip going to get, I'm feeling 6.5

Normies are going to get fleeced by large volume margin trades around $10.5k by smart/big money. This will go on as long as people are stupid enough to keep buying. Huge volumes are swinging up and down currently. I won't call floor, but definitely never hitting ATH again.

good one

So there is hope for us poorfags to finally own 1btc?

You'll be able to own all the BTC you want when the next coin comes along and big money moves to it. Big money has no loyalties other than gains.

rent free user

Dead cat bounce. It's crashing hard so we can buy hard.

its what the big whales want to make you think