Post how much LINK you have

Post how much LINK you have.
There's been discussions several times about how many % of the total amount is held by Veeky Forums, so let's just settle this with a simple tally.

Personally I have 57000.

15,000 here and feeling good!

Major reporting in with 37k

We're going to make it brothers

83.1K getting up to 100k by next week

50k here

I made a thread like this about 8 weeks ago. Received hundreds of replies. Over a 6 hour time span, biz collectively had 5m LINK. If that thread went for a full day, it would have been more.

I'm sure lots of us sold though.

why LINK? could you please explain?

Big money cmon already !

No time to explain! now buy up with your hard earned shekels, goy

So it's all the money we've spent on LINK that's going to make the link they give away to incentive node operators at first value? We're going to go through massive deflationary period.

i remember this thread, i did some calcs as well, and you're right. im not sure if as many people sold as we think, the fud was real, most of the pushers im sure were holding and still are

Well, that's already more than 1% of the 300m circulating supply.

30000 reporting in

855. Will increase my stack to 2.5k ASAP. Just waiting till it drops back to 0.14-0.15 again. My goal is at least 5k link (I'm buying up to 0.20). Problem is.. I want to increase my Golem and Bancor stack aswell... but they are both high now (never been in loss).

I'm just a wagecuck. But I can hold for a long time.

65 Link because i wasn't so retarded as to spend more than $30 on this shit

7k. Want 10

Only 9200 right now. Will buy another 1000 or so when coinbase fucking gets its shit together and cancels my three failed orders so my limit is brought back
dunno if I should wait until link is 15c or 16c again though, I'm always afraid it's not ever going back down

>bancor
come on now

Why is Veeky Forums so hooked on link?

it's gud m8

Read about it. You'll understand. Also notice the insane amount of FUD surrounding it.

It's just memes mate. Nothing's real.

25k, waiting to buy more

why fud

Im going to make it right?

To try to keep the price down

Why the hate? Because of the way they present themselves? I've never been in loss with bancor. In fact, it's one of the most stable coins out there and 2018 is going to be great for them.

Or do you just hate jews kek?

It's everyone's best chance to escape wagecuckery, the only coin out right now with the potential to x1000 in the coming years

Leave some btc in your wallet in case it drops
Don't buy all you want at once

got 30k
does anyone have req with there link

i only have 61 right now. Should i legit get more? No trolling.

Hope I'm gonna make it with 260K

You will kill yourself when LINK goes 400x
Literally like buying Bitcoin at 1$. Have you seen the screencap someone on Veeky Forums saying "You believe Bitcoin will be 800$ someday? You are out of your mind"
Of course you wanna buy it when it rockets, no one wants it now.

Give me 255k LINK's. No one needs that much

27k link masterrace reporting in
see you in 2019 you rich bastards

5k but meh. ill cope. $800*5k is enough for me.

I fucking wasted my time browsing /pol and shit learning about pizzagate, when i could have learned about btc and altcoins here.

LINK is still a really good deal too. There are coins that are at the same or lesser stage of development of implementation with several times the market cap.

do you want to be a millionaire in 2 years?
link is not a meme, it's an amazing product with insane potential and the best thing is the larger market is still unaware of it so you can buy it cheap now.

26k here... wish it was 50k

Meh, i almost mined btc and almost bought some back in 2010 but couldn't work out the mining and was to scared to lose my money on the buying. I got drunk and played video games for 9 years after. If I had bought some and hadn't lost them (I am a hoarder so unlikely) then I would have only come out of my drink coma 3 years ago and only got my head full clear and back into making money 6 months ago so there is a good chance I wouldn;t have even remembered about my btc until a few months ago.
Shit happens.
Buy LINK, buy ODN. These are your next chance. Cryptos market cap as a whole will only go up now, eventually, LINK and the like will reach bitcoins current market cap $$$. This is literally like buying btc at $1-3 ish.

I thought I was doing OK and Veeky Forums was full of minimum wagies, fuck. Only 8.5k Links, with my goal set at 10k.

I've been toiling away worrying about upping my LINK stack and literally everyone has more than me.

Starting to think I'm not gonna make it.

167k am i going to make it ?

The entire crypto market cap is less than the market cap of many fortune 500 companies and most of the existing cryptocurrencies are meant to be spent in the future as cash. So You're right teh market caps will only continue to grow.

A lot of them have 150k+ a year jobs, have been flipping their stacks since sibos (because they are degenerate neets) or made money in crypto before this on ETH/NEO and shit so have extra to blow.
Once you get one good hold and make 20+k you can throw stupid money at the next one with potential. Or ICO buyers. You can buy into any ICO now with descent publicity and make 4x selling the initial pump.

This is true. The market cap for BTC raised from 3b to 180b in only the last 2 years. Think about it: from 2015 to now it raised its MCAP by 6000%.
The market is expanding tremendously, and with it expanding, so too will link.

Can any link holder give some links to this brazilian fellow?

0x03288ea0ef1F802beeBD5f59d08765648b450cdc

Fix my macbook first.

Yep, where btc is now is where most of the top 100 will be or above in 1-2 years time. Especially if btc hits 100k-1mil like (((they))) say. that's a 10x-100x growth in btc and as a result basically the whole market over the next few years. Once you have 50k in crypto you can just invest in things you are pretty sure will be around in 2 years time, hold and be rich. I am racing against time now, I have a few months to pick some long-term holds (and turn my $2500 into enough to produce a sizable gain over 2 years)before I join the Navy. I will have time to do crypto stuff but I would rather have stuff in holding during the first few years as I am on an engineering training programme for that long.

Why do you think it will expand? I've read the whitepaper, but the technology behind it doesn't solve problems. For example, you create a smart contract, but then you receive poor quality product or outright fraud from the other party. What are you going to do, sue them? Lol, these contracts are not regulated by anything. And the world isn't ready for blockchain and decentralized oracles. By the time the system will be fully implemented, you will die, and the system will not be ChainLink, but something else, probably far more advanced.

Only have 100 but confident some cool guys on here will throw this poor guy some maybe??
Please and thank you.
Will come back here and praise your name

0x7d237427c30bfcc3c71b83488fe0b1b66db9274b

Nobody who owns link read the whitepaper, it's just a chain of mofo

18500 here

SWIFT has already done smartcontracts with chainlink for paying out bond interest. They could put that into production immediately. The whole point of the decentralized system is so that you aren't relying on one data source and they can't lie and payment in link incentivizes them to be correct. You need to do more research. I agree some of the uses I've read are out there but there are real world ones already. Look at the demos of smart contract tests they have already done.

wtf are you talking about? and you claim to have read the WP? A smart contract is a thing that both parties agree on. period. If conditions are met, it'll execute, simple. And Chainlink will make sure that those conditions are not tampered and the entire thing is trustless, are you fucking 12, stupid or fuding?

That and everything else is hugely overppriced. The p/e ratio on stocks is outrageous, getting into real estate is a huge investment and hassle, gold is really inconvenient and overpriced, etc.

Crypto came at just the right time when people have a ton of extra cash and are looking for somewhere to put it.

10k Linklet here

If it dips under 0.14 i'll buy 10k more

You crazy fucks don't realize is that Sergey is Satoshi. No one else in the whole cryptosphere has the vision to do anything of this magnitude.

Too young.

>For example, you create a smart contract, but then you receive poor quality product or outright fraud from the other party.
You would know the answer to this had you read the whitepaper.

Ypur macbook is with a short in the PPBUS_G3H power rail and i don't have parts for replacing the g3hot circuitry right now.
I can fix that for you in a week if you can wait.

soclose.jpg

JUST REPLACE MY FUSE LIKE I ASKED YOU!

>For example, you create a smart contract, but then you receive poor quality product or outright fraud from the other party. What are you going to do, sue them? Lol

Yep. It is like the dot com boom and stocks in the 80's. Just holding a decent amount of anything that will last 2-3 years is enough at this point. You don't even really need to risk day trading and flipping unless you really started with a small amount to invest. even then it is sometimes easier to ride the obvious pump and dumps rather than risking it for 1-5% gains at a time.

0, starting from today, if someone's into helping me to get started - here's my adress - just a small push up from some richasses here. 0x584155d73fd4a6A8ca8B35359DAAF1ab555e94c8

I will charge you 325 for replacing the fuse and i will charge you even if it does not solve your problem, do you agree with that?

Note: motherboard is covered in black stuff (burnt components next to the cpu)
It's nice to find someone else who watches his channel.

None because I'm not a fucking idiot.

100k Colonel reporting in

they can only function inside institutions that have trusted infrastructure at first, like banks. Eventually, they will move onto retinal or fingerprint scanning your ass (or holding the contract against your microchip that holds all your funds and can be turned off not allowing you into your house/car etc by tptb) to hold you to any contract. If anything these will enslave humanity but I can getting in on them early to buy my freedom later.
Trusted institutional powers can use this for now. General use like trading in IRL good would require more control over humanity, which is coming. The black block and red army approaches!

I mean, of course, it will be visible on the contract, that service or product must be provided, and the responsible party did not provide it. What if they fucking disappear? Contracts would not be tampered with, but the responsible party has disappeared! I've seen it happen IRL.

the funds are in an escrow account waiting to be triggered.

this plus once we are all microchipped they can just turn your chip off (if you don't live up to your end, resulting in your inability to access your finances, enter your home, care, etc)and require it to sign for the completion of the contract.
smart contracts will actually end up enslaving humanity by 2025. Probably behind the guise of a fake AI 'helping' us but really being commanded by the banksters.
step 1: Buy LINK
Step 2: Wait
Step 3: ...
Step 4: Having sold LINK buy an island to escape the madness. Bring coke and hookers like daddy Macaffy would have wanted (literally what he has done and why, he sees it coming)

>that service or product must be provided
what products are you talking about?, smart contracts will be used for things that can be judged in a 0/1 fashion, nothing in between. Nobody will use smart contracts for things that can be veiwed subjetively

108k here.

But almost everything is subjective. Even with a bouncer at a club's door (0 - kicked out, 1 - passed): he can touch you inappropriately, confiscate your drugs - and other stuff that worsen your experience.
Can you give some examples?

There are multiple solutions to this, which are mentioned in the whitepaper.
>smart contracts will be used for things that can be judged in a 0/1 fashion, nothing in between. Nobody will use smart contracts for things that can be veiwed subjetively
Not true at all, chainlink will even provide mechanisms specifically to deal with non-binary results.

>Not true at all, chainlink will even provide mechanisms specifically to deal with non-binary results.
you mean non binary data?

I don't know man, seems like you're trolling and I don't feel like wasting time

>I don't know man, seems like you're trolling and I don't feel like wasting time
Of course, you aren't obligated to answer. But these words sound very suspicious.

99% of contracts are objective.

Threads like these always makes me want to have more LINK due to so many having more than me lel

35k reporting in

I wanted to be in the 1 in 10k club at least before the moon

I bought 1k when it was like $.21
Have thought about buying more, but I believe if this hits $10 it'll hit $1000. The rest of my money is in ETH right now

72k linklet here. Will I make it?

>you mean non binary data?
yes

I feel like I'm the biggest fool.

me too. Right at the time when I had 1000$ to drop on ethereum.

220k here. never sell always buy

Holy fuck, the fomo in here is real
I only have 3k, but now I think I'll liquidate my 5 ethereum and get another 14k.
Am I going to make it anons?

then there is a difference between the data and the results that will come out of it

we are all gonna make it brah
although learn to never fomo, that will bite you in the ass one day

So who's keeping count? How many are we up to? How pissed is Sergey right now that his life's work is going to make us all rich?

Maybe but that's a dude in your pic.
>Hands
>Low bellybutton
>fake tits
>sticking butt out to enhance hips + implants?
>Wide groin
>Wide shoulders
>Jawline
Prob on hormones since they were a kid and from SA or Puerto Rico or somewhere but defo a tranny.

Hdac, Jincor, SwissBorg, Aeternity... list goes on.

All of these are competitors of Chainlink, don't let Veeky Forums fool you.

What happened the 27th to make volume go up and not go back down?