JUST GIVE IT TO ME

JUST GIVE IT TO ME

I JUST WANT A MINIATURES BATTLES GAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

By law, every five and dime must stock those sacks of plastic livestock models (they're next to the dinosaurs and green army men). Just make your hot glue gifs with those.

HTH

Check out Armello on Steam.

Is there anything about Redwall that would be mechanically different from any other low-fantasy skirmish game?

The obtuse feasting and singing mechanics.

Needs boat combat.
Would be like infinity in terms of cover.
Would have a lot of different unit sizes.

Very lethal, not much armour.

>man, having blackberry cordrial is so hard to model.
>But dude, it gives you a reroll on 1s during the prevanquet speach.
>Why not just serve a trout? That is an auto pass on all speach tests.
>but that is so point heavy. It also means taking some fishermen, which are just another points tax.
>Eh, they have solid combat stats, not really a gax.
>ooh man, did you guys see the new wolverine model?
>My winterlands army is going to be sweet.

Mostly it would have cute little animal minis for people to geek out over. About ten people would buy it for the mechanics, maybe.

this needs to include wildcats and foxes

>Would be like infinity in terms of cover.

yeah, even an average-sized tree would dwarf an entire fortress

You guys might find this interesting.

http:// www. splinteredlightminis. com / 20wowa. html

In addition to this, I have some of these minis. The quality is decent, but they don't scale very much with one another. The mice are smaller than badgers and such, but not significantly.

In this pic (from left to right): Beaver, Otter, Hare, Prairie Dog, Otter, Wolverine, Pine Marten, Badger, Badger

It's not exactly low fantasy, if you factor in the odd owls and cats that are giants compared to the other characters.

Otherwise, no, not really.

I didn't know I needed this.

Also, no idea why it's showing my name as that. The fuck?

I have more pictures of the minis that I have (all unpainted). I can post them if anyone is interested? They are more up close.

kay

The armored badger looks weird in this one, but its just a bad angle.

are you sure that's a prairie dog

Europe doesn't have Prairie dogs

or Wolverines, for that matter

That's what it says they are on the website.

Oh and (if you don't know about them already) you should check out the Mice & Mystics board game and the Tailfeathers board game.

>A beautiful full color hardcover book
>Mole Tunnelers unit entry

bump

There's probably nothing more to discuss here, friend. Unless you want to reminisce about how good the series was, or how nice the setting is.

There are wild wolverines, right this moment, living in Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Russia.

(also: China and Mongolia, and Sakhalin Island)

(Kazakhstan, too)

Fucking love Redwall.

I'll never forget finding Lord Brocktree at a school book sale and learning how you can always judge a book by it's cover.

r8 my list:

Core:

Badger
Badger
Badger
Badger

Special:

Mushroom
Mushroom

Rare:

Snake

Song of Blades and Heroes has a setting than has different kinds of animals like red wall. The system is pretty simple but it has tones of add ones books, so I'm sure you will find anything you want to play it. It even sells minis.

Song of the splintered lands if you want to search it.

tourneyfag/10

Honestly Hero units are OP. And vermin leadership values are too low for a mob army when Heroes can easily challenge out your HQs. the balance is way too far in favour of mice/shrew/hare WAAC builds. Why can't Corsairs ally with Vermin. Mossflower Workshop can't write balanced rules for shit. Otters codex when?

I think a Redwall game might be better as a civ game,with miniature battles as needed. That way you could go through the seasons, managing whatever group you're commanding and battling when you need to.

couldn't you use real stuffed animals for that?

Brushfire

Color me interested.

I don't have any "interested" colored crayons