What is you annual rate of return?

What is you annual rate of return?

Other urls found in this thread:

awealthofcommonsense.com/2014/02/worlds-worst-market-timer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This year, roughly 2500% on my whole portfolio. 2k turned into a little over 50k.

How?

not bad for an index fund

LINK

What index fund?

15 months of VFIAX. I first opened the account with Vanguard when I suddenly found myself with some savings, as my grandparents had spent $5k on a mutual fund trust for me when I was a kid that had just matured. Wasn't really sure what to do with it and came on Veeky Forums to ask, some helpful people recommended indexing it and I'm glad they did. Thanks.

what are your holdings?

oops not an index fund

VTIVX

10,000%

You can thank Trump for that tax plan related bump this year.

thanks trump

>what are your holdings?
Right now only Chipotle. Before that Netflix. Before that VOO. And before that I made a minor return on XOM with a lending club loan, my most innovative investment that I'm still proud of.

my roth ira and 401k total

this is my normie gains cushion if i don't make it from crypto

>not being all in on crypto

I'm thinking about investing. What exchange do you recommend after coinbase now has to turn over all info to the IRS?

you should really diversify my dude

>103k

JELLY
E
L
L
Y

gemini

I don't have enough capital to diversify. Hell I haven't worked for about two years...lol

>all in on Chipotle

Up 15% right now. I bought in at $270.

ETH, Kyber and LINK ICOs back to back, ELIX airdrop, and lots and lots of day-trading coins like OMG, NEO, etc.

What exchange?

that's what index funds are for you know, built in diversity

Satan, we don't buy index funds at record highs unless we think it sustainable and the only thing doing that now is tax cuts.

time in market>timing the market

15 months ago I bought at ATH

In a mutual fund...lol

meh

awealthofcommonsense.com/2014/02/worlds-worst-market-timer/

I use 15 different exchanges almost daily and I'm signed up for over 20.

Biggest ones are:
Gdax
Gemini
Poloniex
Bittrex
Binance
Coinexchange
Coinone
Kraken
Bitfinex
Livecoin
Cryptopia
Etherdelta
Liqui
HitBTC
Cex.io

There are plenty of other exchanges like Coss or KuCoin or Waves that I just don't use though.

Just go where the coins you want to trade are and be adaptable to new interfaces. I use tradingview.com whenever I can for analysis.

what are you saying?

Sheesh, that's a lot of exchanges.

That I will never invest in mutual funds no matter how much they push them. They are the biggest joke of investing.

Why user? They're experts who spend all day researching! Are you better than experts? Do you know more than they do?

biggest joke, how so?

Well index funds have less fees and gain more in a raising market. There is no need to invest in mutual funds unless you like less money.

This is my second full year in the markets. The first I did stocks only, the second (this one) I added crypto to the mix.
First year's gain was 716% - thank you, biotech. This year I'll end at roughly 80% provided the market doesn't crash.
That makes my annual rate about 400%. But that's just two years.

uh...when did we stop talking about index funds?

Do that like 10 more times and you'll be the richest person on the planet!

When you bought a mutual fund.

I don't think I can, hence why I mentioned twice it's only two years.
I caught a buyout slam dunk with Tobira to get most the first year's gains, then I stepped into a booming crypto market.
By the looks of things I won't make jack in 2018.

yeah with an expense ration of 0.04%, truly I'm getting raped by fees...

Well I've been doing this for a long time.
When you see a coin you want to buy, you go to the exchange it's on to trade it. It just helps to be conveniently already fully verified at the highest level and signed up on every exchange.
Always be prepared for an opportunity.

That's why I keep so much of my portfolio in cash and only go very big into "winners" like ETH and the Kyber ICO (selling and ignoring the decline that came later). When everyone else is struggling managing their portfolio with big trades, I have the cash to invest relatively heavily into coins I'm most confident about.

My 401K with the company currently has a 15% return YTD. Not too shabby... too bad I can't move any of that cash into crypto.

solid numbers my dude

15% seems low ... What is it invested in?

Hey, I'm a daytrader as well.
Wanna share some XP?
Add me on Threema: HNFPTYWK

where are you seeing that