Draw Thread: qt3.14 Edition

Last Thread: Post any Veeky Forums art requests you have ITT.

>Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing: quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRujuE-GIY4
youtube.com/watch?v=t_C5hoFk9Co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good day Drawfriends!

I'm trying to get a piece of my Dhampir magus. As far as the more strict part of my request I would like her to have stark white hair that covers her arms in makeshift giant claws, with one hand covered in blood and the other with ice coating the fingers. I would also like her to have orange eyes and pale skin.

On the less strict side, as far as her outfit goes I'd like her wearing something akin to the lovely leather and cloth stuff from the Souls/Borne series. I would also love to see her with a confident pose, given she isn't the 'woe is me I am a monster' kind of dhampir, and really owns the whole 'dark child of the night' thing

7/8th times the charm bumping

For my first campaign i was just wondering if someone here could draw a Caucasian, dark brown haired forest gnome wearing a full chefs outfit (similar to the left) and maybe holding a ladle in his right hand (when it comes to his hair style.... think frodo from the lord of the rings movies)

oh and he's 3'8" and lacks any facial hair

I'd like to request a Knight Gallant, similar to the Living Litany. The colors are much the same, barring the iconography and the orange stripes. Replace the orange with a dull, almost Deathguard green and the iconography with a riveted skull. The carapace launcher should be kept, and the weapons are the same.

I apologize for the gibberish in the previous thread. I would not mind a lewd version of this. Either that or her in a nice set of combat attire fit for a rogue. I do not really require a specific style, nor am I wanting an exact blade of any time.

/r/ing a more current version of my D&D character that I'm running in a 4e campaign. Claw O'Deth the Longtooth Shifter Cleric, who only shows up to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and she's been out of bubblegum since about level 9. Wears scale armor and uses a two-handed fullblade now.

Requesting the dwarf I've provided a picture of wearing bulky, black plate armor sitting on a balcony overlooking a huge forge with various races working the forge and a goliath who I've also provided a reference pic of wielding a whip overseeing the workers.

Alternatively the dwarf would be in a dark throne room fighting a typical adventuring party. The dwarf would wield a battleaxe that steals the soul of whatever it kills (so some glowy shit from whoever he hits flying into the axe would be cool), a huge shield covered in runes and he has some animated suits of armor helping him fight the adventuring party.

Eternal Hua Yuan request. Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks

I've got a request for a modern fantasy character, if anyone is interested.

He's a young male satyr, white kid with a medium build,curly brown hair with long black horns and he's boyishly good looking. Wears black jeans and a blue hoodie with red converse sneakers.

OR here, saving WiPs as they come. Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. These are the two WiPs I've been waiting on fills for, I'll hang on to them until you drop your finished work.

I really cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some absolutely unreal work!

Is there more on Charlotte and Julia you'd care to contribute, as far as looks, gear, attitude and the like go?

I'm starting that Charlotte/Dugh tavern crossover tonight, because I got sick of the shadowrun elf for now.

Dugh's player/OR/creator, same deal: any more specifics would be helpful. I got the part about goggles in the daytime- and I remember he has shoddy adventuring gear, I believe?

How does he wear shoes if he has goat feets?

I was hoping I could get a Goblin from Pathfinder dressed as The Kid (attached picture) from Bastion?

Please and thank you, love these threads!

>Not Iron Within edition

You are shamed OP.

Good evening, kind, generous, and talented drawfriends.

I'd like to put in a request for a favourite NPC of my players. I'd like the fellow on the left, with the nice beard and all, drawn wearing some garb more fitting for a merchant, a mixture of the two outfits on the right, while wearing a tricorn instead of his metal helmet.

The gentleman is an unassuming former caravaneer-turned-dock merchant, who just aged out of his fighting days. Perhaps he keeps his spear around, perhaps not. Perhaps most important, however, is a big old smile that he wears.

Not much else to it, I think it's rather simple. Many thanks in advance.

would it be wrong of me to delete a post i made half an hour ago so i could simplify it?

>Charlotte AND Julia

You sure you wanna do that user? I'm just trying to get these last WiPs filled and then leave, everyone is getting pretty upset as the threads go on.

If you want those extra details I can provide them, but only if you want.

I missed that one somehow, my bad. I always use Souz if I see it.

Yes.

Repost to act as an anchor.

Evening Veeky Forums, I come with a request for a game I'll be running this Saturday if all goes well.

What I'm asking for is a zombiefied spacer, similar in deterioration to that of the necromorph on the left of the ref, who's a mix of decay and burns, wafts of smoke and soot lightly rising from it . Somewhere on its face is a sunken, crater like hand print, the inside of which is burning and glowing akin to the way burning coals do [right of the ref]. From its mouth, nostrils and eyes emanates fairly bright flow, as if the inside of its head is smoldering with flame or light. If you decide to give it a weapon, then a loosely held wrench or other tool would suffice, something you'd expect to find aboard a space station, though its your choice. For a stance, it just standing in a lax manner or in an aggressive, screaming stance would be fine, just what ever you feel looks best or are comfortable with.

If you decide to give it a shot, try to have fun with it. I'll leave many of the small details up to your discretion, though if you have any questions feel free to ask. Many thanks.

I'd like to request a goblin wearing janitor garb surrounded by dead zombies.

allright, i'll wait till the 24 hours are up or when a new thread is made

not your art friend there, but fuck em. drawbros gonna draw, and it's gonna be what they want not what ORs want

I don't give a happening jizz what other people do or don't want. Nobody's entitled to anything in these threads- the artists choose what requests they wish to fill out, or contribute non-request works they wished to complete of their own accord. Mine is the latter- I got hit with an idea for a Dugh/Charlotte crossover and wanted to do it.

If people are annoyed your character's received attention, they should get over it. It's not like the entire thread is actually about yours, and other requests are being done. As the artists choose to complete them.

Some of them have been reposted ten to twenty times, which hasn't been evidence enough that nobody's interested. Others are interesting and will probably get done, as artists are able and willing.

What he said, basically.

So, yes, I'm sure.

>How does he wear shoes if he has goat feets?
These satyrs don't have goat feet.

Saty it ain't so! I'm sorry. That was bad.
I hope that pun didn't get your goat.

Alright then, give me just a bit to type it up. I'm in my office at work tight now it'll take a moment. Do you want color details or no?

>happening jizz
...Is this a phrase I'm not aware of or did you just mistype ha'penny?

I suppose I should move this here for general consumption.
I'd like to request a goatfolk maid getting startled by a mouse and leaping up on the shoulders of a human butler.

As specific as you're able.
If you give me a little I can make an email throw-away you can just send it all to, so the thread can stop crying. I need to do that anyway to make a DA account as well, so I can follow Souz's example and slowly get to his level..

I'll post it once I've got it set up. Type up your crap in the interim, and you can just send it my way then.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRujuE-GIY4
Probably I misunderstood what was said by the Vicar, I am Texan after all.

Okay, I'll send it when I get the chance.

Also,
>Texan
Whereabouts? I'm in 903.

Moved to Indiana this last fall, but I'm debating heading back down for my birthday soon, to see family and the like.

Born in Garland, grew up all North, South, East and West of Dallas. Stint in Denton, years in Richardson, passed through Fort Worth for work from time to time. 214/469/972 area really.

[email protected] is the throw-away email I just made.
Ahklut-What is the deviant art account I just made.

Linking back to my reference, just in case.

On a random note, do you think it's alright to bring back a character for another game? It might be fun to try and play Cata in a game that lasts longer.

Sent you an e-mail.

Do you mean taking a character from a one-shot and using them in a full campaign?

Ansolutely, I do that all the time.

Well, she was in a fairly short campaign, so I can't in good conscience call it a one-shot. In that case I have an Irish carjacking owlman to dig out.

Taking simple shortstack requests, possibly lewd

I would like to request more Watchers.
Or a Tau.

Dwarven shortstack, carries a huge fuck off hammer.

I would like to request an adventuring party walking through the streets of a town, but their slime-girl (whatever class you desire) slips through a grate in the street and is waving her arms and calling for help.

A christmas elf (think elves about half a person's height with candy cane-colored thigh highs and a green tunic) testing out some new toys

Toys of the lewd variety

that's not what shortstack means, user.

Definitely more Watchers. Those are so adorable.

kk

I'd like a fancy, over-the-top "masked gentleman".

Add on any of the following:
>Suit Coat full of backup masks
>Throwing bouquets of roses
>Dancing on water
>Twirling a cane
>Pulling something out of a hat
or something of the sort

Mask design isn't all that important.

new thread bump request before I go to sleep going to try and refine the concept a bit more for next time. if anyone has any cool ideas that would be great, thanks in advance.

Requesting a drawing of my forgotten realms character. he's an old Rashemen monk. He was once chief of a small village but as time went on he got old and became a drunk. Until one day he was challenged to ritual combat for control of the tribe, he was soundly beaten and replaced by a young up-and-coming barbarian with the backing of the witches. despondent and disgraced he went off into the woods to die alone and drunk. When he was confronted by an enormous old gray wolf. believing that this wolf was a spirit sent to test him and he it, he wrestled the old wolf for sometime before emerging bloody but victorious. Taking the old wolves pelt as a totem he fashioned a mask from it and now travels to hone his skills while following the code of the mask until he can one day confront his usurper and the witch's by proving that this old wolf still has some bite left in him.

picture him like a lucahdore meets a barbarian meets a drunken master. he wears a mask similar to Beowulf in the pic, the cowl covers the top half of his face with his eyes looking through the eye holes of the wolf but with the lower half of his face open. the rest of the wolf acts like a sort of cape on his back. he has a longish grey beard and is shirtless with many scratches and bite-mark scars leftover from his fight with the wolf. he should look like a guy that was once in great shape but let himself go a bit, but is now trying to get back into shape. it would be cool if he had some sort of improvised weapon like a broken bottle or a tavern chair in one hand. a wineskin or a gourd of alcohol by his side would be pretty cool as well.

Well, I mean, I threw the goatfolk request at you in the last thread, and reposted it here, so I guess it would be rude to point it out again.

>it would be rude to do exactly what I'm doing

Sexy Yordle on Yordle wrestling?

In case the OR missed it. Here!

Dryad taking a bath in a spring, getting cuddly with someone else. They have flowers in their hair that are blooming as they blush.

God damn souz outdid himself again.

Let it not be said that I'm not at least aware of my shortcomings as a person.

Well, I would like to make an annoyingly unreasonable, detailed request of any drawfriend who is in the mood to take such a burden, so I'll list the attributes of my desired visual fulfillment.

>lithe young woman, elegant facial features, arms crossed in a manner in which they are holding one another at the forearm, standing with a tired posture, head tilted slightly down
>pale, dark circles under her eyes--eyes themselves being a bluish gray, eyelids looking heavy
>donning black, tattered (though not torn) cloak that covers nearly all of her (neck-down; hood framing hair & face), draping straight down (as though the laws of physics apply) but not long enough to touch the ground--cutting off just above the ankles; sleeves bunched up as they are resting right before the elbow, still technically situated on the forearm, looking wide and long enough to fall to the wrist. The only defining feature of the cloak is a silver, curious (yet simple) medallion-pin-brooch-esque thing buttoning the topmost part of it together
>barefoot, feet looking worn (scrapes, bruises, dried blood--some little detail[s] like that would coincide with what my mind's eye sees)
>a thin line of blood, having that particular dark-getting-darker-because-it's-drying quality, trailing down her face from the left nostril, looking wiped (smeared) away at the mouth, continuing down the chin
>she is wearing a thin, weary smile (quite genuine)
>and, perhaps my favorite part of this seemingly never-ending description: she has a monstrous (see: menacing) shadow--it is indeed her own shadow, but it has no quality of reflecting her aforementioned qualities. And it's menacing and stuff--still entirely on the ground, 2-dimensional and whatnot, but providing something of subtle horror.

Keep medieval in mind and think about someone who has just ran several miles through a forest barefoot during a rainstorm on an autumn evening. No, that's not the actual context, but that's probably the easiest one to explain.

Seconding this purely cause I'd like to see the end result, here.

And, once more, I am aware of how unreasonable this request is. By all means, pass it by; having it unfulfilled will only serve to motivate me further to pick up a pencil, or pen, and mutilate several pieces of paper with inane scribbles before crumpling them up out of frustration.

Thanks for at least taking a gander though.

sounds gay

Thanks Man caught in the other thread

I assure you that I share in nearly all the tastes, tendencies, and indulgences of heterosexuals.

That doesn't mean that I don't appreciate a good dick though.

An ogre wearing an iron pig helmet, big gut-plate and pauldrons.

Well, certainly was being a good dick.

Eversor, from the last thread

just bumping from last thread
don't ban me pls b0ss

Back when I still played Spiral Knights my character wound up looking like this. I felt there was something worth keeping about the look. Now I have the opportunity to play again, and while looking for inspiration I stumbled on this screenshot.

All I would ask is that this guy be drawn as an actual human, and not in the very stylized proportions he's in now. Try as I might, he's extremely hard for me to visualize.

The character concept is that he's a young wizard whose life gets upended when he's drafted into the military. They promote him to battlemage, but although he's skilled on paper he's never faced anything more perilous than a spicy dinner. He's no coward, but he's out of his depth in warfare and he's not looking forward to the future.

And that's basically where the campaign is going to start. Thanks very much to any drawfriend who takes up this request!

Dullahan drawfriend anchors away!

Please post finished results here I'm saving all the Charlotte stuff for my NPC folder

Reposting my request for a medieval John Wick mercenary hitman. Blunderbuss and flintlocks net bonus points.

Could I get a drawfriend who is willing to try their hand at a fantasy noire scene with a drow detective and his female troll client?
The scene is after a passionate tussle the detective is now sitting in a chair smoking a cigarette trying to make sense of the case. He is only mostly dressed with undershirt and pants fully on. His client the sultry troll is still on the corner of the bed her dress is on but disheveled. She is also wearing his discarded jacket and hat in a provocative manner.
I threw together a few pictures to reference the look of the drow and troll; how she could be wearing his clothes and two poses she could be in on the bed corner. Any changes or personal ideas to make it look more interesting are welcome.
Thank you now to any drawfriend willing to fulfill my request.

Not OR; that's some wonderful work right there.

Requestin
2 kids playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dress-up.
One is dressed in mis-sized and mis-matched army gear with a toy gun...
the other is a kid costumed as a snork with a vacuum cleaner hose for a nose.
Maybe have the one kid yelling "We're playing Snorks, Mom!!"

Snork pic for reference... of course not so bloody and insane looking.

No matter what the request is, you always knock it out of the fucking park.

This is absolutely stellar, thank so much. You've warmed this OR's heart, and surely his group's as well.

Christ you work quickly. I like it.

Requesting a knight with a bowl cut and Ron Swanson mustache.

Not this time, Satan.

Cute!

>Some of them have been reposted ten to twenty times, which hasn't been evidence enough that nobody's interested.

This holy shit get the fucking message

Hating on ye olde basin based bob.
It is a chivalrous cut I'll have you know knave.
Yeah your right it is pretty lame

God damn!

Yes. Yes, continue to provide beautiful arts... for every piece you offer up is a sacrifice that I consume. Learning. Growing. Improving. Until the day that I consume you, and then the very sun, and I shall shine brightest of all.

Fuck, that's fantastic!

If you're still taking requests can I have this please? Me love you long time.

Reposting request for a skeleton thief with a flair for the dramatic.

Equal parts Count Olaf and spooky.

Left hand has his fingers filed into different lockpicks.

My friend, I cannot thank you enough. Again, amazing work.

throwing an anchor down for my late character Fantasma in her final moments from a few threads back.

As you can see from the ref pics I modeled her after El Mariachi, except she would always wear candy skull face paint (face paint ref pic is to show the style of paint but she doesn't wear the rose in her hair.)

The scene was that after getting gut shot she managed to duck behind a low brick wall, cut off from the rest of the party, and all of us being outnumbered (GM was being a prick swaring he planned to kill at least one of us that night) I told them to run for it, and star providing covering fire. So there she is back to the wall, which is now riddled with bullet holes, sitting in a pool of her own blood and spent casings. Her revolver and shot gun are empty and discard beside her, holding her wound with her left hand trying to stem the blood flow, she is wielding her hold out pistol, a trickle of blood flows from her lips as she smirks at this final joke. The gun she swore she would never need is now the last gun she would ever get to use.

just gonna say next thread should be

Exo-Zombie Edition

Howling Face of the Sun Edition

Neil Patrick Harris does a good job with the newer Count Olaf.

Yeah, I'm really excited for it, actually. I though Jim Carrey's was currently more recognizable though

yes

>forgot image
oops.

I'll do one proper soon

Also I jotted down most of the requests, I'll likely work on these over the course of a few days, ran out of time for now

Porting over from dead thread: I request an image of several ogre gods posing at a feasting table (posing towards the viewer, as if somebody just came in), Jojo's bizarre adventure style. The ogres are as follow: There is Togg - god of mirth and dancing. His elven wife (godess of fertility and nature), Mac, their son, god of songs and language, and Olgruff Pork-belly, the father god, and god of eating, like, a lot. There is another god, of alcohol and honey, and one more, god of artistry and tattoos.

Thank you.

Pic related is a reference image for the ogres. Also the only one of this pantheon not posing would be the elven wife, she'd probably just be stood off to the side laughing at the whole thing.

If anybody wants to, it would probably work even better as a two-panel thing, where they're all eating, but some look up and notice the people who just came in, the next one they're all posing over dramatically.

Also, can I say that has an art style that would be perfect for the mental image I have of these ogres. I'd be happy if anybody had a go at this though.

Requesting this guy as a medieval bard with a hurdy gurdy. He doesn't have tattoos, but he's sat against some rubble looking quite sad as he plays a tune on his instrument. In front of him there's a small fire, in which he's burning the last of his drugs.

Requesting elf vikings:

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

Migrating with the request for my feral/feudal world sergeant for only war:

>Athletic build, dark blond hair, grey eyes, with the face, beard and hairdo of the ref
>gear: tattared carapace armor, a rather big chainsword and a laspistol
>he had a red cloak and tabard, but they burned in an explosion

If possible I'd like to see him pulling a Hamlet with the spiked skull of a mutant.

Here's some metal for the mood:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_C5hoFk9Co

Thanks for reading and have a nice day

I don't have a request.

I just want to express my utmost thanks to the artists bothering to fill folks' requests for nothing in exchange. Heck, most of the artists in these threads don't even get the mythical artist currency of "exposure," seeing as they're usually user.

So I just wanna say it: I appreciate you artists. You're literally the best.

Something something may your pens never run dry, okay? Okay.

GGGGAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

Not a drawfriend, but Charlotte and Julia are awesome and I have no complaints about seeing more art of them.

Now. Re-request from the dead thread: a female elf Fighter - long ears, short blonde hair (preferably styled similar to pic related), wielding a long slim saber with an ornate basket-hilt and a curved hilt. Her armor should be similar to the leather pieces in pic related, and she wears it over a comfortable green tunic and white leggings. She also wears a hooded green traveling cloak, although she leaves the hood down unless it's raining.

Thanks in advance!

Firstly even if no one even attempts to draw my character bravo to all the drawfriends who take any time to draw anything for these threads. You do us all a great service!

My warlock Flynnifer Thimbleton, is essentially a beardless (and bloodless) Ragnar as shown with black hair and purple eyes. He'd wear clothing similar to Ezio (especially the cape over one shoulder) with any Assassin Brotherhood stuff like the symbol on the belt and the hidden blades removed and with color scheme of muted and saturated purples rather than red/white. Furthermore he'd have a Schiavona as shown and a small satchel, with a shoulder sling and belt attachments, sitting at his right hip to hold a spellbook.

Cheers!

Thanks user, glad you like them as much as I do. Good luck on your own request.