Kobold rights

Well Veeky Forums? Help the little guys?

I don't like them digger folk.

I smell elvses...

Only if they let me fug a qt koboldess.

KOBOLD GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FIELD I'M TRYING TO PLOW HERR

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES YOU GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CALL THE GUARDS

NO.

Hahaha.
Of course.
Not. Go back worshiping my dragon dick while I call you all impotent little dicked faggots.

They should join forces with the grots and overthrow the Ork/Dragon borgeousie and install a government for the proletariat, by the proletariat.

why? they can just move somewhere else and live there. But no, Kobolds are too lazy to make buildings yet they want to live in buildings.

Face it, Kobolds and other 'Minion Races' can't accomplish anything without being forced to do so. Kobolds who are an exception are merely that, an exception.

>Kobold rights
They already have rights, the rights to be the servants, snack food, and/or sex toys of their dragonic masters
Now obey your mistress and slather yourself in this strawberry scented oil, you're about to get very unlucky or very lucky tonight, possibly both

Never forget.

I got the impression kobolds were moderately industrious (like, they get a bonus to mining in 3.5 or something?) and dug their own trap-filled murderholes.

This is not okay...

Fucking gnomes.

>bonus to mining
perfect for a minion race

what rights do kobolds even lack in the first place?

>just a prank bro
t. Garl Glittergold

If you call that sfw, I don't want to know what your job is.... pls go back to /b/....

Personal Ownership
Apparently it doesn't count as theft to take from a kobold home and that the kobold is in the wrong for trying to stop those who take from them

Sorry lil buddy, the only rights you can reasonably claim to have are those that you secure yourself. How bout you and your buddies found a state?

At least they're not elves.

Like dorfs?

Kobolds are also easily pushed around, being both weak and cowardly.

Dwarves too, but it's due to bad charisma, bad ideas, and a political sistem that could be considered obsolete even in the not!medieval D&D setting.

I made a decision TG,
in my current campaign I am going to have my party get the quest of stopping "vile kobolds unearthing an ancient evil"
from some gnomes (my hatred for gnomes is a huge help here).
They are going to fight their way through a mine until they encounter a charismatic kobold (a descendant of khurtulmak) who tells them this story and that they just want to finally be free. If the party agrees not to stop them there going to be a lot of dead gnomes and a new, huge trade metropolis in everyone of my settings from that point onward

Not sure I believe that at all. There aren't exactly many scenarios in which kobolds are the victims and in D&D its not like they're discriminated against (except by gnomes, which is a two way street).

>and a political sistem that could be considered obsolete even in the not!medieval D&D setting.

Now you've got me curious, can you elaborate?