How much money am I about to get from Marlboro?

how much money am I about to get from Marlboro?

wat am i lookin at

great thread OP

they put a filter in the smoking end

HOLY SHIT OP YOUR GONNA BE RICH GET THE BEST LAWYER RIGHT NOW HOLY FUCK THIS IS HABBENING

None, but jail time for fraud

You made it.

It's a piece of fucking rope in my cigarette

That's a feature. The shit they sweep off the floor that makes up half of that cigarette adds flavor and brawn.

Relax your death grip, jesus lol. Are you tense, OP?

You're not going to get anything until you smoke it faggot.

>he doesnt roll his own

Probably just gonna get cancer desu

I'm having a heart attack right now

a voucher for another pack of cancersticks

Hmm now I want a cigarette. It's been a while.

Anyways, smoke it OP. Then go to the hospital.

>empties out cigarette and puts rope inside, obvious from the picture. doesn't show whole cigarette
>posts on biz
>takes a bath with his mother

I held it like that so it could get focus on the obviously untampered rim, I noticed something hairy and lifted it out a little with a safety pin

fuck money, just smoke it

Nothing they don't give a fuck about people who buy their products. They pride themselves in
how many Americans they kill each other by lacing tobacco with dangerous chemicals the human body shouldn't ingest.

well to answer your question you will get 0 from marlboro.

however, since we're on Veeky Forums, it is unironically it's always a good idea to invest in philip morris (ticker: PM). just depends on whether you're morally comfortable investing in global cancer

Why the hell would you receive money even if there somehow were a piece of rope in your cig?

Because of the emotional trauma I went through thinking I can sue them

Look at the tightness of the grip! Either Jewish or Scottish but definitely finds it paintful to wank

Wrong, they are keeping people like you alive. I can have a smoke in place of smashing your numale skull into the pavement.

>takes a bath with his mother
Whats wrong with that

MOMMY MILKY GF WIT DA BIG TITTY MILK AHHHHH

smoke it

I probably will, I don't give a fuck anymore

source? what's this from?

Can't remember but you can tell from the filename its years old. I watched the entire movie at yt and I promise you --- that gif is the only decent segment. You're not missing out

The picture is 3 years old I smoked it a long time ago

why did u smoke it

I think it was the last cigarette

You're not gonna get shit. They'll keep taking years from your life though.

you got this case OP

Billions, that could have damaged your health!

Damn

send bobs