Would I be retarded if I buy XLM right now? Already fell for buying REQ when it was mooning

Would I be retarded if I buy XLM right now? Already fell for buying REQ when it was mooning.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7gxc62/wow_ibm_just_added_8_new_validators_from_8/?st=JAOAZ3TE&sh=06e7a30e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

dayum... i made many post last week to suggest people to buy xlm with charts and prediction. that was the time to follow.

will dump, news was just hyped

Look at something before it's about to take off. Look at DNA who are about to release so much

Been doing 90 mil volume a day. I keep exiting at peaks and waiting for a serious dip that never comes. I just bought in again at 775 this AM mainly because I got lazy last night and didn’t jump on anything else. Rising.

Also set a stop loss for 675, if it dips too far below 700 I think it will go much further

req is long term hold, stellar should value out to same or higher as ripple in time. But should is risky in irrational markets. Still I'm about to buy in probably so take that for what you want. Granted already have 2btc in so its more cost averaging up.

my buy order is at 775

It’s a hodl for me. Got in at mostly 3 cents. Never going below that again. With it’s partnerships it’s only going up over time.

No it's a steady riser. It doesn't have the wild spikes like most if the cheaper coins. It's gaining like a valuable asset. Still very underpriced.

Hell yeah!

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7gxc62/wow_ibm_just_added_8_new_validators_from_8/?st=JAOAZ3TE&sh=06e7a30e

xlm is a 30 cent product

Wabi wabi

TEEKA CALLED IT FOR SHORT TERM JUST NOW. CHECK THE VOLUME GROWING

Same, .03 here. Can't believe I only bought $200 worth though. FML, could've made bank, instead I only made a few hundred. Might sell profits to buy more VTC though. Can't decide if XML is moon bound or if I should be thankful for my gainz and take my profit before it goes poof.

always
take
profit

Seriously the most underrated advice.

where the fuck were you in august asshole?!

buy ZEC instead.....

enjoy the x10 ROI user

Just sold it all at 848, feeling good. Thanks for reminding me. Will probably reinvest my initial amount when it bottoms out again, trying to decide where to put my profits now.

What coins are you thinking?

Do you think this is bottoming soon?

is it possible for 0.50$ by february?

Might buy more VTC, last credible TA I read suggested at least $10-15 By end of year, bought most of mine at $0.80 so this is pricey for me at $6 But long term worth it.

Also looking at Syscoin, they are releasing masternodes soon as they are switching to PoS and I'm betting there will be some whales trying to buy up the 200k coins they need to open a node.

I don't see a ton of strong support. I'm betting back down to 800 if you want to play it safe, 795 looks like it might be a good buy in point though. We'll see how much power teeka has to keep prices up. Who knows, maybe I sold too soon and it'll spike right up to 960... the pump hasn't lost all it's steam yet. Keep an eye on it