Elf slave! What do?

Elf slave! What do?

You hide the thread, thats what you do.

You can't enslave animals.

Also, the same thing I do with every shitpost, but I'll let you figure that out for yourself.

I appreciate the tenuous moment connecting us. I hold her close, I run my fingers through her hair, I touch the tips of her ears, I let her free. I watch her run to freedom and know I will never see her again. I give up perfection for morality and am thereby allowed to become more than I ever could have been.

>Sell it for money and rum
>take the rum to the dwarves, sell it for cheap axes and money
>take the axes to the orcs, trade them for more elf slaves
>???
>build financial empire

Sage, report and hide of course.
Toodles.

Shitposting in epic thread.

You do realize it's bannable to announce that,
because Moot thought public snitches were bitches, right?

>expecting a newfag who can't even into board culture to understand the rules of the board

And then you shoot her in the back of the leg with a bow and put her back in the cage.

why are you so edgy, user?

I might have to ask the DM about the legality of slavery around here and how it works exactly but probably see to finding a way to free them, considering my character is lawful good and has no particular dislike of elfs.

Release her, pay for some temporary lodgings and help her find a source of income.

>what do
Report thread :^)

Are you every player in every game I ran for the last six months?

>underground rock jews
>knowing shit about alcohol
Ebin maymay

>shitposting is LE BORDER KULTUR now
In that case, he nailed it and so did you

Free her, obviously. Teach her how to defend herself (train her enough to get at least one level in a PC class) if she doesn't already know how (AKA has no PC class levels), give her some basic gear so she won't be left high and dry, then set her free.

>announcing
That's also against the rules. Newfag.

I post cancer threads

Seriously, OP? A shitpost this ancient and transparent? Can't you put a little extra effort in, start an edition war or a pointless alignment argument or something? Maybe pretend to be retarded and earnestly defend the claims of the masterwork bastard sword copypasta? Try to get a discussion about modern politics going, or talk about how women and minorities are ruining your hobby?

You can do better than this, OP. I believe in you.

>announced his report

reported you desu lad

So are offtopic shitposting threads

>announced his report

reported you desu lad

>reporting post deleted
>"off topic" shitpost thread still up
Mods = Gods

Hot damn, OP, you actually got replies. I'm genuinely impressed.

Tell me, what does any of this have to do with traditional games?

Reported

Reported :^)

I order her to entertain me nightly with comedy routines, slapstick, and funny faces. Once she's reasonably comfortable with this, I tell her that she is to perform on the streets and that I'll allow her to buy her freedom from me for 2000gp.

To encourage her toward such a distant goal, I capture or purchase other elf maidens and tell them that they are to perform under her tutelage and obey her orders, while reminding her that she is responsible for their upkeep if she wants to pool their earnings.

Hopefully, by the time they've gathered such a princely sum, they've become fantastic entertainers, with jokes and pratfalls like the stuff of legends. I tell her and her troupe of elf clowns that they're free and the money is theirs to keep, but also that wealth is the true freedom of the world and excellence is the purest path to wealth.