pastebin.com/gdEUzB8S

Ardboyz pwnz lightin menz edition

This week pre-order

- Death Battletome - Flesh Eaters Courts - 20 €
- Boîte Crypts Ghouls (20 figurines) - 35 €
- Boîte Terrorgheist (et Dragon-zombie du coup) - 46 €
- Boîte Crypt Flayers / Crypt Horrors (3 figurines) - 37 €
- Boîte King Vlagorescu's Ghoulish Host (31 figurines) - 145 €
- 1 Terrorgheist avec Ghoul King (ou Dragon-zombie et seigneur vampire)
- 1 Varghulf
- 9 Crypt Flayers / Crypt Horrors
- 20 Crypt Ghouls

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/nh3os
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best clan

First for the mighty, first for my dad

PRESIDENT KROAK

Tell me about Your Dudes /AoSG/.
>Who or what makes up your army?
>What's the story behind Your Dudes?
>How have you incorporated your WHFB army into AoS?

WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL AROUND AZYRHEIM

AND WE'RE GONNA MAKE ARCHAON PAY FOR IT

Seraphon with am emphasis on Saurus and Old God Tech.

Survivors of the old world, functionally immortal saurus warriors who have been aboard one of the ships travelling the stars exploring realmgates stargate universe-style. Theyve a spawning pool online and some time into their journey a caste of saurus pilots and technicians spawned, allowing them to pilot the ship and activate a lot fo the old god tech floating around.

No slann on board but one of the devices (think the spinning rings on the old arcanodon) functions as a battle platform allowing more saurus to teleport in and casting spells etc.

Lots of tech available in the old style of the WHFB lizardmen. Half-understood stone-based stuff like the kroxigor are giant stone statues (considering wraitguard converted) and im trying to find a way to incorporate a conversion of pic related once I find a good head to use for the lion guy, the rest will be based on the tau battlesuit.

I didn't, I ditched it. I never wanted to play ranked up lizards and I never wanted to play unraked chaos warriors. Problem sorted itself out when AoS was released. I was never super into WHFB, it was cool but I mostly played 40k.

I like that he has a mummified skink.

Does anyone have pictures of the dark souls stormcast?

Fantasy protoss?

More like the Cuotl from Rise of Legends. That image is one of their concept art.

What's the difference between AoS General and the WHFB one?

I'm a shitlord newbie and really don't know, but my assumption is AoS is for a specific timeline while WHFB is in general?

That sounds pretty cool user, the idea of kroxigor being giant stone statues can make for some awsome conversions. Have you that about converting Tomb King's Ushabti to make them more like pic related?

My idea of the pic related would be for characters, considering it for my slann.

I wanna stick to plastic, fuck finecast, especially oop plastic like the ushabti, though I'll take a look at them for design ideas.

*OOP finecast, not plastic

WHFB is for the WHFB game, not Age of Sigmar. They are two different games.
Despite WHFB being cut, there are still plenty of people who play it, or play the fan made 9th Edition.

Oh, thanks for the information buddy.

Anything that isn't the basic warscrolls, so fluff and formations and we'll put it in the OP.

I'll make an imgur album

No promises on quality

AoS i s progression of the WHFB story that ended with the End Times. Its a new universe with new lore and a new style.

The game is completely different from WHFB but still uses the same models for the most part, anything from WHFB has rules to be played in AoS and new stuff is being released.

AoS rules are free through an app available for smartphones and tablets, or as pdfs from the GW webstore. This includes rules for each unit.

The BeastBrawl, only composed of Orruk Gore-Gruntas, boar-boys, savage boar boys, , Mournfangs, stonehorne, thundertusks and soon a Maw-Crusha.

As you can see in the theme, they are breeders of the biggest beasts, that was the only way to be sure they used the best beats to ride to battle

I had many ogres, always wanted to make orcs but those 15-20 years old models weren't cutting it, finally able to only choose the model i was interested in.

That's a pretty rocking model your sporting in the pic user. Are the rest of your models painted the same way?

Damn that looks amazing, I love the base. It looks super realistic.

Reposting from last thread:
what would you all would like to see from an AoS tomb kings and bretonnia? And to add to that, what are some WHFB races that you would like to see get AoSified sub factions similar to the ironjawz for the orcs?

I'm going to get my first army soon and I'm starting out with the Malignant start collecting box.
How many paints will I need and what are some nice colour schemes for them.
Any additions to the army I could make after finishing that box would be nice too.

Go ask that in a FLGS or GW, even if you don't buy there, they can be much more helpful and precise than us, you'll also have visual help and they can guide your choices

Full flying bretonnia is already in the works for Aos.

Tomb kings are... bland. They and bretonnia were the least popular armies by far, the most popular being Vampires/chaos/elfs

>Full flying bretonnia is already in the works for Aos.
Source?

You'll need to decide on how you want to paint them first. Then you decide which primer to use based on that, white or black. Black for darker colours white for lighter.

Yeh source? Nobody has ever said anything like that. There were in fact brett plastics made for a new edition of WHFB that never got released and probably never will be.

Depends.. You like d20 or thaco d&d

Stormcast Battalions from GA:Order

1/2

Tomb Kings are not even slightly bland.

People need to stop acting like GW fucking an army on rules/updates means there is a problem with its concept.

2/2

Id like to see them try to break outta the forced four alliances and have two keywords instead of just one.

They were just the most generic army, didn't belong in warhammer they were just "GW Pyramids skeletons"

Even if that was true there is nothing wrong with being generic.

And by that logic 'GW Dracula vampires' don't belong there either.

Rather than uploading all the Battalions individually I have decided to make an imgur album instead

So here's all the Battalions from GA:Order

imgur.com/a/nh3os

Thx user, I will put the link in the next resources pastebin.

Purple orkz, purple orkz...

Somebody may want to clean them up by retyping them into a template; those photos are not great

Hot damn, that looks pretty badass. Would make for a pretty grimdark Stormhost with one is able to figure out how it could work.
>Purple Orkz
Wot, purple? All I see is a blank picture. Can't possibly be a sneaky git.

Thanks user, would you mind posting a fullpage image of the seraphon bloodclaw starhost?

funny how little it takes to make a Sigmarine look cool

do it then :)

If you want a better picture then go buy the book

Kek

Kek crop

at my store someone has painted their ogres almost exactly like that. are you in okc?

Top class photography skillz

Disclaimer: I use GW colors so I can't tell you about other producers' color palette

The standard color scheme for all the ghostly stuff is
>base coat Celestra Grey
>layer/wash with Nihilakh Oxide (color has a weird consistency, just slather it on)
>(optionally: dry-brush with Helion Green to make the next transition less jarring)
>dry-brush whatever White you have on hand
Done.

That will serve you for the Spirit Hosts, most of the Hexwraiths and the spirits on the Mortis Engine

For the Hexwraith riders, this works well:
>Base coat Celestra Grey
>Layer/Wash Nihilakh Oxide
>Shade robes Drakenhof Nightshade (maybe twice)
>dry-brush Hellion Green over the entire rider
>dry-brush only the "bone" with white
>paint all the flames white
>wash with Waywatcher Green
Done.

Gives the robes a nice, dark color and the flames a nice ethereal green

For the Mortis Engine:
>Paint/spray the entire Dais-thingy black
>dry-brush lightly with Leadbelcher except for the stone-floor but including all the bone ornaments (we assume that's part of the metal-work)
>if you overdid it with the dry-brush, shade with Nuln Oil
>dry-brush stone floor with Celestra Grey
>paint the flames the same as the Hexwraiths
This black metal skeleton stuff isn't just hilariously easy, it also looks pretty H.R. Geiger

after that all you need is the Necromancer, pardon me, the CORPSEMASTER, and his book and whatever details you wish to focus on.

Though I would suggest you start with Start Collecting Skeleton Horde because it's much better value and you can also build the Black Knights as Hexwraiths

some wishlister claimed that this was the big announcement last Monday and then was btfo when points were announced instead

May be true after all, but I wouldn't hold my breath..

I'm still hearing the echoes of me laughing my ass off when I opened GA:Order for the first time and saw this. How much did that Battalion cost again when it was webstore-exclusive?

remove sigmarines

>reading the Order thing in my mates house
>notice that Empire and Elves are all listed there

I was told by other friends, admittedly online, they were removed? Why are they there then?

>points announced instead

You what now? Sorry, I'm new to AoS, I'm going off what friends have said. AoS has point values now?

your dumbass 'online' friends were wrong.

They are fine.

Remove Hammers of Sigmar.

>reading Order tome
>look at my Lizardmen
>look at the stats of other units
>realise Lizardmen are fucking terrible

Sigh. When Ironbreakers have 4+ and Saurus Warriors are 5+ you know something went wrong. Fucking Phoenix Guard are 4+.

There is no reason to take Saurus Warriors.

>There is no reason to take Saurus Warriors.

Why don't you try forging a narrative, numbnuts

They could do with another wound.

In June/July we're gonna get (supposedly) optional points but everyone without shit for brains knows that people will insist on the damn points

mass infantry, do you use it?

Lizardmen are mass infantry that's only good in huge numbers and bullshit overpowered monsters

Except for Croxigors and Saurus Guard, those are terrifying

Continue playing with your circle of friends who love playing their narrative games. What's the problem? Point play isn't going to eat up your games, silly. Are you going to start complaining about how grongards and WHFBfags ruined your game next?

>Sigmar Protects!

They are not even subtle anymore.

Optional points? Fucking amazing. That's exactly what I thought GW would do, it made so much more sense for non-kid stuff.

Because fuck you, that's why. They need to be dirt cheap.

>b-b-but they have 3 more Bravery than those Executioners with 3+/3+/2A with a Mortal Wound on 6!

Fuck off. They're neither tough nor powerful.

Or another armour save.

Fuck them. I'll stick with Saurus Guard, Eternity Wardens. So I'll stick with Eternal Constellation. I'll enjoy my 1+ armour save Saurus Guard then.

Nope, but the last FLGS in my area died years before WHFB and now I only have the Warhammer Store to play at which is overrun by uber-competitive assholes who netlist the fuck out of everything they play

I'm serious. One guy here even pulled the "I summon Nagash in a 30 wound game, it's in the rules you can't stop me" bullshit back when Bray Shamans could still summon ANY monster.

Ironbreakers and PG are elites, most armies' grunts have 5+.

Then go "I don't have to play you, it isn't in the rules, you can't stop me" and walk out and tell others not to play him.

That would be a fair thing to say, if they weren't also stupidly powerful. Skinks are 6+ and die to a stiff breeze. Chammy Skinks are only worth it for the "fuck you we go where we want" ability and being able to stick them in a terrain piece to make them 3+, which is irrelevant cause they can't melee for fuck and any decent unit will munch them before they win or scare them out of cover only to die to a fart from a wyvern.

Was Age of Sigmar ever subtle?

That poster reads like an Imperial propaganda poster too baka famialian

Exactly, but as soon as points are introduced, they have the same justifications they have in 40k ("Hey, I can use as many Knights/Wraithknights/Night Scythes as I have points, stop being a crybaby and play already")

And one of my main draws to AoS was the whole "fuck your competitiveness you self-centered asshole"-mentality

Plastic gryph hounds box when? They're cute.

I'm surprised they don't have packs of them roaming with Stormcast armies like SW have their wolf packs.

How did one user in these threads put it?
"I just bought a Gryph Hound. It's cool, they come with a free Lord Castellant".

Seriously though, if you want more pets for your Castellant/Beastmaster to play with, consider other monsters. I can totally imagine a small pack of Fenrisian Wolves roaming alongside a Castellant. You could use the Gryph Hound warscroll, they come on the same base size, all peachy.

... They said that in the Empire of WHFB too.

Allegedly the top brass told the design team to put Space Marines into fantasy and the design team did the best they could with a shitty situation.

Because let's be serious here for a second, it could have turned out much, MUCH worse with the Sigmarines. Yeah, same basic fluff, similar aesthetic and similar org charts but at least they have some unique features going for them (derpasauruses, dragons, that whole Lore of Heavens shtick) instead of the design team just going
>and then a rift in space time opened and lo, the Emperor's Space Marines strode into the Old World and there was much rejoicing

OR they could actually make fantasy themed space marines from Blanche's sketches.
While the idea of Stormcast is not bad,what puts me off them is how fat are they.
Seriously compare them to normal space marines,who are already inhumanely thick.
They are almost twice the width

Damn, haven't seen the picture yet, without resizing it the left dude absolutely holds a bolter lmfao

My Plague Monks are - and I use about 80-120 of them every match.

>Seriously compare them to normal space marines,who are already inhumanely thick.
>They are almost twice the width

Little in the middle but they got much back.

Yeah tell me about it bud

So you're upset because your baseline warriors' scales aren't as strong as the magical metal armor forged by the best mortal smiths in the setting? Should their normal teeth have rend -3 as well? Maybe they need 4 attacks apiece. While you're at it, why don't you just make all Seraphon units objectively better than all other units.

Jesus christ for what reason? I just read their warscroll, monks are absolute trash. Why would you play them in a faction that has storm vermin??

Nurgle and Verminus tags allow for some pretty good synergy.

Where did "forge your narrative" went?

What the hell is wrong with the guy in the front?
Are those upside-down sideways horns on his head? Or some tubes?

Pestilens is all about buffing/debuffing. If you get your combo off you have monks who have 6 attacks, reroll to hit on 4+, wound on 3+ rerollable, every 6 has rend -1 and has a chance of 1/6 to grant an additional mortal wound. They get a 6+ ignore wounds and when slain they can pile in and attack once more before they are removed.

A huge mob of those will get shit done.

Fragile=/=trash

Yes, Plague Monks are fragile as all hell, but if you buff them up (which Pestilens really really can) they become fucking terrifying. As in 6 attacks on the charge per monk, each with a chance of higher Rend and/or inflicting Mortal Wounds on top of normal damage with rerolls out the ass.
Stormvermin on the other hand have great stats initially but very few (stacking) buffs headed their way

If we look at the models though, then yes, Plague Monks look horribly dated compared to Stormvermin

Forgot to add: if one of them die and does their final attacks on a 6+ they explode and cause a mortal wound.

>dated

The knifes are pretty thick, but other than that they still look decent, thanks to being mostly robes.

Actually, I run my two Gryphhounds with my ogres as Sabretusks.
I've been looking for something cool to use as count-as Gryphhounds, preferrably in larger numbers, but I can't really think of anything that would fit the theme of my army (city & tunnel fighting)
I'd love a kit for the cuties, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

and thats amazing. Even when they are not buffed, that makes a difference. Monks exploding in a giant fart inflicted basically more damage than they did by attacking.

If you were gonna run the guards anyways why bitch about the pisslizard infantry?

Tubes, m8.

Saurus Guard are strictly better than Warriors at face value but there's a few differences:

Warriors get bonuses on hit rolls with 20+ and 30+ models
Warriors are summoned in double the number
Warriors fit into certain Battalions

Presumably they will also be much cheaper when the point system comes out

So we don't have scans of the Grand Alliance Order and The Grand Alliance: Death battletomes - is that correct? Any other things we are missing?

Grand Alliance: Chaos

So all Grand Alliance Battletomes are not scanned - got it.

Thanks!

>Would make for a pretty grimdark Stormhost with one is able to figure out how it could work.
Well that's why I was asking - sigmarines are built in the image of Sigmar but Sigmar wasn't a glorious knight, he was a manly conan the barbarian fucker. I'm feeling a stormhost with a grittier look, maybe rugged helmetless heads from Marauders or something for the unit leaders.

Explanation could be that they've been isolated and under siege from several fronts for decades or something