>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Jumpers, has there ever been a free perk or item that you have passed for whatever reason?

I passed up the free perk for Claymores because I didn't want to be trained as a prostitute.

I thought that was more like you can disguise yourself as a prostitute.

Here's version 0.2 of my jump.

Still no intro, a few things were changed and added. Still missing a 100 CP perk for Forest and Ragna. Notes / Changelog at the bottom.

I have a rule that if I take drop-in then I cant take any personality altering perks; so no charisma/snark perks that are weirdly common to be free for drop ins.

Asking again-what materials are there out there that would be good for making an eldritch supercomputer out of? Specifically, one designed to process the death-knells of stars in a manner which may redefine what Is and Is Not to make impossible things with a sort of quasi-existence real and redefine territory beyond what is considered reality?

Apart from Cores/Shards from Bastion, solidified psychic residue reverse engineered from Dogs of War's warpstone and distilled from 40K brand psychic emenations purified with the Anti-Demon Wavelength and Octarine-which are already going to be used to build the thing.

Kinda Light of Terra? We just kinda lost track of the Slagshiftas after the race and a lot of fungus alcohol; seemed to be for the best since there are literally grots out there more orky than us.

They're trained to be able to act like a prostitute. That could very well include functioning like one. Even if it doesn't, I don't exactly want to be trained to behave as a prostitute either.

Re-asking question, since the thread ended before I got anything...

In the Homeworld jump, does Sajuuk count for Advanced Phased Telemetry and Inertialess Drive, considering it's only schematics?

But user, if you know how to act like a prostitute you'll know how not to act like one even better.

I don't think most people have trouble avoiding acting like a prostitute, user.

Will the Silver-haired Warrior’s tree transformation risk remain Post-Jump?

Actually, looking at the notes I would guess so, but that should probably be stated outright.

All the time. I tend to avoid perks that alter the way people function around me or alter my personality, at least without a real explanation. That describes a lot of free origin perks.

So, what happens if I take EX Strength and top ranks in, Mad Enhancement, Monstrous Strength and Natural Body? How strong do you think that would be?

StronK

Conceptual shit strong

Not hardly. You'd probably be at 1,000 tons or so.

I have no idea. EX STR on its own would be 1422000 kilograms (3134973.368 pounds), so there's that. No idea how much of a boost the others would be.

EX strength by itself would be well above that.

That's ~1,500 tons

It's exactly 1422 tons, but thanks, I suppose?

Metric tons? Or short tons?

And how does that translate into fucktonnage.

Metric

Ah I see I was using MURRIKAN (Short Tons) and pounds.

1567.487 US tons. This is basic Google shit you know?

Yes, the risk of transformation into a tree will stay post-jump, its just not an instant death sentence and you'll eventually transform back, but the risk is that you must not be in treeform at the end of a jump or it count as a loss. But like indicated you can change to an alt-form for the duration of the end of a jump, change back into treeform at the start of the next, and wait out the 'cooldown period' there.

Ah, I think I used a smaller weight for calculation. In that case, I'll revise my answer to "under 10,000 tons."

What jump is this from?

Fate. The "EX" should've tipped you off.

Be honest, you were just looking for any excuse to post that pic, weren't you?

The Dark Eldar physiology perk from Commorragh.
I like my soul belonging to me and the Benefactor thank you very much.

Yes. Nerdy Power Girl is hnngg.

How is EX STR 1422 Metric tons?
Not saying you're wrong, but I don't understand the reasoning.

I googled largest weight ever lifted, got this
>The Guinness Book of World Records (1985 edition) lists his feat of lifting 6,270 pounds (2844.02 kg) in a back lift as "the greatest weight ever raised by a human being"
So I multiplied that by 500.

Ah, I see.
The backlift has always had a ridiculously high maximum weight.

When I do measurements like this, I go by the Olympic record for the Clean and Jerk, which is 264 kg.

Eh, I mostly just look up the maximum lift, then use that as a base for my maximum lift when something references peak human strength. Just makes sense in my opinion, since anything else wouldn't be including what would be my absolute maximum. I mean, I obviously tone it down for things like punches and all, but still. And yes, I know that weight-lifters don't necessarily have stronger punches than people who specialize in them, but I'm not looking to be realistic here.

Do you know the costs of contracts in Changeling Many?

Asked about it a thread or two ago and can't figure it out. It's either 375 CP for a full 5 rank contract or 1125 CP for a 5 rank contract and it's worded pretty ambiguously. The former makes more sense but:

"Every clause costs it's rank times 75 CP, and previous clauses must be purchased to gain access to the next rank."

seems to indicate that you may have to pay out the nose.

That works. Between that and the deadlift at 460kg, you get a decent estimate.

Given all this STR talk, I have a question for you /jc/.

Can you throw a punch?

No. I've got -4 STR and rely on magic.

I'm a cyborg and have rockets in my wrists.

Does that count as throwing?

What's that perk that makes your telekinesis as powerful as your physical strength?

Go with the 375cp until Disneyanon/Elonanon comes back and says otherwise.

I've got the Whipfist from Prototype.
It's more like throwing a fist-shaped grappling hook, though.

Supernatural has something like that, and since Stupid_Dog never made a statement about it (that I know of), I guess that's what he intended.

So get that power and then got STRONK and HUEG.

Sure, I could keep up with a low-tier kryptonian in terms of strength, and as for skill...

Well, I've learned basically all the martial arts. I skimped a bit on the non-supernatural ones, through I probably got atleast a decent proficiency in all but the rarest anyway.

With my list of perks including such nice ones as Adaptability, Mimic, Copycat Technique, and Enhanced Mastery, I'd basically have to make a concerted effort not to end up a master martial artist.

...I can also detach my arm, and throw my fist at people if I want to. Nobody expects that. Especially not for the arm to then grapple them down.

I can. But I'd rather kick ass.

Absolutely disgusting. I bet you're a footfag as well, you filthy animal.

Please have a high drawback limit, if you even need to have one. I really want those tech perks and that terraformer item, and I need at least 1800 cp, maybe even 2000, for everything. Thank you.

Let's not say shit we can't take back.

Meh, I was planning on continuing this, but I got bored.

Young Justice's telekinesis power. There's also its force constructs power.

*Facepalm*
I didn't even realise I forgot to include a drawback limit. Thanks for noticing that. I'll probably include 800 CP limit.

On that note, anyone have suggestions i could use for the 100 CP perk for the Forest and Ragna Nation origins ?
Any other commentary is appreciated.

Yes. Mastered the art of several martial arts, and I make giant green fists every now and then.

Sometimes I like to make multiples. So I can ORA ORA ORA.

Pokken Tournament jump when

When do you think?

Her tits are spectacular.

oh very much so, it's just I'm bitter at taking them.

I have a question concerning the Yugioh jump. It says we can buy booster packs, but how do I determine which cards I pull from the set?

Should I roll for it or fanwank it so I pull any card I want as long as it's from the specific set I chose?

Hey jumpers how often do you factor stoken powers or gear into your build? For example I sometimes leave notes on my chain regarding this where I bought the broken halo in Saints Row but jacked the Power Suit from the Zin.

Hardly ever. I've got abilities that make me good at taking that kind of thing, but I've never actually done it for some reason.

Very much so but I'd rather use my sword until I learn how to split atoms with my fist.

all the time, what's the point in being a magpie if you don't play with your shinys?

... I am... pretty sure you can fanwank that to your heart's content.

Granted Jumpchan probably isn't going to give you an ultra-rare asskicker from a 50CP'r, so you should probably limit it to relative power levels.
But at the same time, it would matter so little in the context of the rest of the chain, and the anime cares so little about the rules and what cards can actually do, you can pretty much just... yeah, just do whatever you want.

>After a bit of reading, you now know that however placed in there didn’t do a good job of it as you seem to have no memories of this world, past or present.
Sounds like they did a wonderful job.

I don't really taken power-stealing abilities, precisely because I don't want to deal with the pain of keeping track of in addition to what I already get from CP stuff. I do somewhat keep track of stolen gear, but most of that's simply used to reverse engineer how it works and then replicating it.

Recently through, I've been tracking every world with demons in them. Because with Court of Bel, plus all the demonic royalty/command perks, and some demon-creation perks it gets pretty crazy.
Especially when combined with Beelzebub's Multiple Demonic Contracts. Which together means I command an ever-growing army of demons that gets pulled along with me into every jump (through normally in a pocket dimension) AND empowers me with about 80% of every single demon's power.

Remember that in SMT terms, "demon" encompasses pretty much all spirits. You can get a lot more than just conventional demons in your court.

True, and recruiting other spirits is also on the to-do list. But I can only make contracts with conventional demons, I think. So I can only draw on those powers personally.

Oh, this reminds me... NGNL summoning allows me to call up beings I know from previous jumps. Is there any reason I couldn't summon up some demons/spirits and recruit them, keeping them with me when the spell runs out through the Court?

drawbacks it's all about me, days of old and testin' me

location bari shur ghost town
age 175
background bureau of public safety
perks MDK, merciless, jazz house, venom, when mind, ruthless, soon enough, gotta get the cash and fast lane

cybernetics cybrid arts
items and equipment bag o' dough, asylum bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, powered armor and personal shield

killer weapon transforming weapon

How dangerous is Dark Souls? What about if you take the drawback that puts you way back in the past?

How powerful are the gods and stuff?

Probably pretty strong, since you fight them in the games after they've lost almost all their power or gone completely crazy, or both.

It's hard to say, but Gwyn and his gods are massive giants (they seem to shrink when losing power, funny enough) who hurl lighting bolts powerful enough to split massive immortal dragons in half.

Gwyndolin might be a good example of feats since, while not combat focused, we do see him use his power in a major way in the 'present'. He cast an illusion that made an entire rotting, empty, dark giant-sized city look bright, clean, and sunlit, including projecting fake enemies and people like a facsimile of his older sister that can act, speak, and otherwise seems entirely alive.

>who hurl lighting bolts powerful enough to split massive immortal dragons in half.
Eh. Gwyn in his prime (in the opening cutscene) didn't do more than take a person-sized chunk out of a dragon with a direct hit.

Gwyndolin is a good example. Actually, aren't Ornstein and all of the Silver Knights illusions, too?

So I had a gloriously stupid Idea on how to "fix" the Madoka universe.
What happens if you give Kiyubi an Infinity Gem? Understand my knowledge of the Madoka universe is very very incomplete. How does this catastrophically go wrong?

...someone actually decided to use the phrase 'clean and jerk' in an official capacity and with a straight face?

I don't think all of them, but yeah, Biggie and Smalls are illusions and most of the Silver Knights as well. He managed to make illusions that can kill.

Some people aren't immature children.

Well for starters it might not be enough energy. You getting it from MCU or Marvel?

Actually I think that's the real Smough. Ornstein apparently left to go look for the Firstborn, but Smug stayed behind.

So, got any tips on how to curry the favor of the fae?

Ah. But yeah, we know for sure it wasn't the real Ornstein (how did they reconcile the fight in 2 for the dead body in 3 anyway? Was the fight in 2 non-mandatory?) so he has that in his favor regardless.

Worth noting that Gwyndolin himself isn't all that hard a fight, but he's a wimpy shemale with snakes for legs and a focus on illusion magic, of course he's not as beefy as his dad or brother.

Give them a hug while wearing chain mail.

Was thinking MCU but I suppose you could go to marvel and do it if you are a bad enough Dude.I was no where near a bad enough Dude to go tangling with Thanos.

Politeness.

ThisSome of us are over 18, and can say Uranus without smirking.

Excessive rules lawyering.

user, that kills them.

I don't want to kill my new friends, do I?

Not that user, but they don't work outside their own universe, remember? And there's no Jump-Chan fiat fot them.

Eh. I assume it was either that it was a non-mandatory fight or it just wasn't the real Ornstein.

But yeah, wasn't the whole reason Gwyndolin was raised as a chick because he was born unnaturally frail even compared to humans?

Indian fae?

That's dragon's crown art isn't it? in that case I suggest giving them booze. Though giving fae booze is often a good idea.

yeah, that's probably a bad idea but traditionally they respond well to offerings of foodstuffs they can't be bothered to make or collect themselves slice a loaf of bread and open a jar of honey and leave it out for them and you should be okay

Awww shit, nigga. That's some cute ass shit.

Thanks, and do structure decks count as purchasable starter decks?

They work as energy sources instead of granting the powers via jump fiat, which is at least better than the canon forms where even in Marvel comics, the Infinity Stones are inert outside of their home universe.

Gwyndolin was raised as a chick because he was born with a feminine trait for the moon. Basically he was born with a trait for magic and divine power associated with women, there isn't really anything else about him to suggest any other reason I know of.

Nah, it was because Lunar powers are seen as strictly female by the gods, so a male child born with powers over the moon, and the son of the King at that, would have been a great shame. So Gwyn hid him away and raised him female, as is 'proper' for his powers. Strangely enough, nothing EVER calls attention to his freakish snake legs. Apparently that's not a big deal? It also strikes me as odd that Lunar powers are feminine while Solar powers APPARENTLY aren't strictly masculine, because Gwyndolin having moon powers is a big problem but Gwynevere having solar powers is completely fine and normal.

The jumpmaker could've made them work outside of their home universe via jump fiat, but apparently we're not allowed to have any fun with them beyond energy sources.